Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
He was not poorly it was totally un expected death. I’m sorry but to even think about taking into a phone to strangers when my husbands lost his brother is down right disregard and strange behaviour you’re not mrs hitch flo you’re a two bob Brass from Sittingbourne

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

creamQueen

Chatty Member
First of all I’d like to say she doesn’t look bad by any means, but there’s something about her that can just not make the most of any outfit, where’s the jewellery / accessories etc and the stiff pose
She has no style or flair and it’s evident,you can put her in a designer dress yet she still looks as cheap as if its from Boohoo!she is just that sort :Cheap and Chavvy! The dress was gathered around her pelvic area someone should of told her to fix herself instead of looking silly.. how pitiful was that table all with there heads down in there phones probably not a conversation between them all night

• Sad
Reactions: 13

crossoldbird

I simply cannot imagine lifting my phone, placing myself in view and then pretending I’m asleep
Why does she not feel like a massive tool?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Brilliant recap as a thread suggestion from @S9481 (edited to fit - chav style editing, very fitting IMO)

ORIGINAL:

Thread suggestion:

Bens kids don't want to stay, so another reno on the way, motherhood is a chore, her squids are sleeping on the floor

Not much of a recap, our queen Flo is a boring as they come.

Her cleaner came & went as quick as playing mum step-mum / happy blended-family.

Sold their forever prison home.

On reno five/six TWO - this is ‘what they do’

Ella, Gracie & Harry are no where to be seen - not much of a ‘blended’ family.

‘Part-time’ mum babysitter (one week on, one week off)

Full-time carer to BennyNoCarpenter

Took the children on holiday fishing trip, for Benny. During the 6 weeks holidays

They are off to Egypt shortly for a much needed break, just the 2 of them, it’s so trying being a full time parent. And they’re like passing ships, they never get any time together (only every other week 😂)

Her life is as fake as her tits.

The end (unless needs to add whatever I have forgotten, her life is so dull it’s hard to remember)

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
The day out to chessington didn’t happen due to the weather so instead she took Rosie for a treat to McDonald’s car park for her usual drink of Tropicana. What a lucky girl!

Was the weather that bad they couldn’t go? Throw one of those log flume poncho things on and enjoy the day. If it was so bad then why not take her to do another activity, something indoors? Surely even going to sit inside a nice cafe for breakfast would have been better.

Pathetic parenting as ever Flo.

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Ahhh good old mum Flo gets her kids back after not seeing them all week..Probably bought them fuck all on there holiday and bow there back to being her slaves..what a disgusting dog she is! Take them out for a fun evening and treat them you shit slag!

• Angry

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Is she ok? Just said she got her car a week ago but with everything going on she hasn’t spoken about it - erm pretty sure she did post something last week…. Such a d*ck
---
Referred to Bens brother dying as “other shit” 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
It’s bens brothers funeral today and the switch has to still post absolute copied quotes on her socials the disrespect

• Wow
  • Sad

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
The picture of them sitting at a computer (probably figuring out how to turn it on they’re both simple) … shes captioned it power couple? 🙄

I genuinely don’t think she really understands the words or sentences she writes , it’s painful… absolutely NOTHING about them screams power couple…
They’ve not got a brain between them more like dumb and dumber 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
No Flo, I’m not obsessed with hard towelling hotel robes, that have been washed time and time again because random other people have had their naked bodies in them too 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
The water story, she is deranged! I work for a water company, & never in 18yrs had a customer said to me the water is destroying my hair, ruining the colour and making it dirtier, the girl talks sh1t. I actually had to skip a couple of stories as she was so ridiculous. Wonder how her neighbours cope with their dodgy water 🤣
She had sh*t hair at her old house so not sure how she can be blaming the water at this house 🤣

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
I swear to god I could punch her! Someone please tell her that it don’t make her posh or rich going to a “private” dentist!!!!!! Anyone can pay private babe

• Haha
Reactions: 10