TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does talk sh*te…. “I know my interior design stuff” I only saw the last house but I’ve never seen something so bland and cold looking ….
She absolutely doesn’t, it’s beyond laughable for her to even think that. She struggled throughout the last build to make decisions and when she did she got them wrong. You are 100% correct the last house was bland and cold, it was also ugly and cheap looking too. That wasn’t interior design, she just tried to copy things she’d seen in other people’s homes and none of it went together. The house before that one was just as bad, just on a smaller scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought home renovations was her thing, its what her and Ben do 😂 but now she's looking for inspiration. She knows the last house was bland and bad decisions were made to keep things cheaper. Wonder if this one will be any better designed and finished.

Reactions: 7
That ‘insta glow’ video 😂 how many times does she want to move her hand, head, neck, shoulders 😂 I thought she was never going to stop 😦 good job the video ran out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Valentines nails are back on this mornings coffee montage 😂

She only uses that machine when she’s making Ben a coffee anyway so don’t know why she pretends!

• Haha
I just can’t believe she’s putting 3 pumps of syrup and two sweeteners in her coffee 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s unnecessary to see the same coffee making EVERY morning regardless, she can’t be bothered to film it every morning so why does she think anyone wants to watch it every morning

Reactions: 7
It’s unnecessary to see the same coffee making EVERY morning regardless, she can’t be bothered to film it every morning so why does she think anyone wants to watch it every morning
I guess she has to think of something now the kids refuse to be filmed

• Haha
Same wax melts melting again today with George working in the garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last week the new dog was crate trained so she'd been to buy a crate, this week he's always slept in the bed so does that🤷🏼‍♀️
Is the dog Jase or Chase? Can never tell which she's saying but sure his brother was called Jason so surely dog isn't Jase

Last week the new dog was crate trained so she'd been to buy a crate, this week he's always slept in the bed so does that🤷🏼‍♀️
Is the dog Jase or Chase? Can never tell which she's saying but sure his brother was called Jason so surely dog isn't Jase
I swear when she first introduced the Dog she called him Chase but now it really does sound like Jase. I can’t imagine Ben’s Brother would have named his own Dog after himself so my guess is it’s a chavvy way of honouring him, by changing it from Chase to Jase.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her post today is so funny, I’m sure they are all sent what to post everyday as part of their mlm scam but I think she has just copied and pasted it and left on ‘feel free to use them in your post!’ at the bottom 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
“I can’t stomach porridge in the morning, it’s not a bit of me. I can’t do textures. So I’m going to have scrambled egg”

make it make sense 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6