TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god I could punch her! Someone please tell her that it don’t make her posh or rich going to a “private” dentist!!!!!! Anyone can pay private babe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he wants a complete loser of a step mum who’s got a weird obsession with him and actively despises her own children… he’s got one !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What happened to their old dining table and chairs - albeit they were gross, they’re better than the green plastic garden furniture they’ve currently got in their living room!

Reactions: 2
What happened to their old dining table and chairs - albeit they were gross, they’re better than the green plastic garden furniture they’ve currently got in their living room!
There probably in the garden getting weather beaten ready to be used AGAIN when they have the room🤢🤢🤢 hopefully there in a skip but knowing this scruffy dirty tight ass woman I bet we’ll definitely see them again

Reactions: 4
WOW… so we’ve had a couple of days of her posting grief related stories and she’s now come on saying things are tit but it’s not her place to talk about it etc…. Well don’t half talk about it then your moron
---
And taking time out of respect but still posting Ben and the kids in the morning and her cleaning routine?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Hi Flo
Checking tattle with a family tradegy and of corse can’t miss a Harry big foot Henderson name drop.
She really is a creep of the highest order.
What ever did Ben see in her apart from fake boobs

• Sad
Reactions: 6