TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get the car sales staff member to film her for that reel? Surely Ben wouldn’t be with her when she was there as she posted the sneak peak at the same time she was off Instagram ‘out of respect’ 🤯

Reactions: 6
Whoever does her nails is tit they are so so
Thick if she can pay for private dental work she needs to up her nail game 😂😂

• Haha
Just seen that Stacey Solomon is going to the awards. Can’t wait to see Flo’s dots of doom about that tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First of all I’d like to say she doesn’t look bad by any means, but there’s something about her that can just not make the most of any outfit, where’s the jewellery / accessories etc and the stiff pose

Reactions: 5
First of all I’d like to say she doesn’t look bad by any means, but there’s something about her that can just not make the most of any outfit, where’s the jewellery / accessories etc and the stiff pose
She has no style or flair and it’s evident,you can put her in a designer dress yet she still looks as cheap as if its from Boohoo!she is just that sort :Cheap and Chavvy! The dress was gathered around her pelvic area someone should of told her to fix herself instead of looking silly.. how pitiful was that table all with there heads down in there phones probably not a conversation between them all night

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She has no style or flair and it’s evident,you can put her in a designer dress yet she still looks as cheap as if its from Boohoo!she is just that sort :Cheap and Chavvy! The dress was gathered around her pelvic area someone should of told her to fix herself instead of looking silly.. how pitiful was that table all with there heads down in there phones probably not a conversation between them all night
I totally agree with you .

Reactions: 4
Every time she gets called a cold witch on here guaranteed within a few days she videos something with the kids to put on her story. The problem is it always looks fake and forced as hell.

With constant camera glancing
Every time she gets called a cold witch on here guaranteed within a few days she videos something with the kids to put on her story. The problem is it always looks fake and forced as hell.
It’s such a shame as she could do so many nice things with her children. Even the window drawing (tacky) turns into a competition with her! Can’t even sit on with a face pack without the camera recording!

It’s bens brothers funeral today and the switch has to still post absolute copied quotes on her socials the disrespect

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So she’s posted it’s the funeral today when it was actually yesterday she’s a bleep

• Wow
Spending time with ben ..but heres a quick link so I can make a few quid so I dont need to ask him for my home bargains spending money😅 please florence just stop you delinquent bint!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The fact she’s thought to come on and tell strangers and bots about the funeral is disgusting, go silent and get on with being their for your husband, but no of course it’s about Flo and her lack of ability to have any emotional support for someone else

• Sad
Reactions: 7