TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine setting up a camera and filming yourself and your daughter watching a film. For most of that clip she shared they were both watching themselves on the phone screen more than they were looking at the tv.

Her boobs look horrid also.
How sad when you can’t watch a film in private with your daughter without filming & showing Instagram how marvellous you are! It’s sad and beyond ridiculous!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow how boring is her day in the life, not necessarily what she’s doing but how she films it 🥱 also do we need to know the exact minute things are done “12:51pm”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think by tagging chessington they will give her some freebies? Quick google would have answered her question or maybe even a phone call to them. She really is a wannabe influencer who wants all the freebies splashed on them.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same! Showing off because strangers thought your pumpkin was better than your kids 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So she wasn’t showing the drawings…. Then she’s now already posted the master bedroom drawing and asking people questions because she hasn’t got a clue what to do even though ‘this is what we do’

When she asks what idea would you go with I always vote for what I think is the worst idea, just to influence her 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The day out to chessington didn’t happen due to the weather so instead she took Rosie for a treat to McDonald’s car park for her usual drink of Tropicana. What a lucky girl!

Was the weather that bad they couldn’t go? Throw one of those log flume poncho things on and enjoy the day. If it was so bad then why not take her to do another activity, something indoors? Surely even going to sit inside a nice cafe for breakfast would have been better.

Pathetic parenting as ever Flo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf, I mean I would be the last to defend her.. but we cancelled a trip to Thorpe Park due to weather at not all rides will open in high winds / extreme rain.

Wish someone got that screenshot of the one she deleted. There’s a way to see isn’t there?
---
Orrrr was it this she deleted?
IMG_9221.jpeg

Which I wanted to leave here anyway as we know they won’t have anything like this 😂

Reactions: 3
The day out to chessington didn’t happen due to the weather so instead she took Rosie for a treat to McDonald’s car park for her usual drink of Tropicana. What a lucky girl!

Was the weather that bad they couldn’t go? Throw one of those log flume poncho things on and enjoy the day. If it was so bad then why not take her to do another activity, something indoors? Surely even going to sit inside a nice cafe for breakfast would have been better.

Pathetic parenting as ever Flo.
She is vile.she tried fishing for free tickets the cheapskate. Like you said she could of done anything else..Flo your a joke!

Reactions: 6
With everything going on in the world right now all she is worried about is the size of her bedroom!! Shows pure ignorance! People are struggling with cost of living the war going on and she wants free tickets to spoil her little brat and how big her bedroom should be!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
With everything going on in the world right now all she is worried about is the size of her bedroom!! Shows pure ignorance! People are struggling with cost of living the war going on and she wants free tickets to spoil her little brat and how big her bedroom should be!! 🤬🤬🤬
Flo will just copy and paste some instagram post about whats happening in the world like she does with other catastrophes,god forbid she actually researched it herself! She cracks me up with those pintrest moodboards/decor inspiration,hers will be the poundshop version because she has no style,no cluee no class no taste and most off NO money..we just have to remember her last “reno” bedroom..cheap plastic containers as drawers..crappy velvet beds🙈dreadful like her..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else go dentist then take a pic of themselves pretending to be asleep 🫠 what a show up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I simply cannot imagine lifting my phone, placing myself in view and then pretending I’m asleep
Why does she not feel like a massive tool?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What is it with the chicken kebabs? Why does she go to the expense (I’m assuming she buys them) of getting chicken on skewers, cooking them & then sliding them off the stick into lunch boxes. Surely she can season a breast of chicken, cook it & dice it up. A lot cheaper & probably a little bit of content for her reels?

How many hours a week do we think she spends setting up her tripod then walking out of the house, pretending the camera just caught her walking in with her shopping?
Remember the milk reel where she must have put the milk on the step, set the camera up then went out the front to get the milk 😂
Cracking content 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it with the chicken kebabs? Why does she go to the expense (I’m assuming she buys them) of getting chicken on skewers, cooking them & then sliding them off the stick into lunch boxes. Surely she can season a breast of chicken, cook it & dice it up. A lot cheaper & probably a little bit of content for her reels?
She buys a bag of chicken that’s already on skewers.
IMG_7154.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Que her doing chicken this way now 😂

• Haha