Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
She normally spends £4.00 on Shein 😂

She definitely won’t buy that. She’s just testing the water. Tagged the company and mentioned it’s for the beauty awards in the hope of getting it gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
How many times did she feel the need to say that she was ‘happy doing nothing’ for her Birthday, not that there is anything wrong with not doing much for your Birthday as a grown adult, but it was blatantly obvious how pissed off she was that she didn’t receive the big ‘Instagram’ worthy celebrations 😆
She spends every Birthday in a mood… every single year it’s a pattern, And Ben never ever buys her a present she really wants/likes … never forget the face on her when she got the iPods after telling everyone all week prior that he was getting her jewellery 😂😂

She never makes an effort for anyone else’s Birthday especially not her children... it kinda serves her right nobody gives a shit about hers either 😂

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find her the worst on the hun-fluencer market? there is just nothing to like about this woman. shes an awful mother and shes really very very stupid.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Another shit half term for Rosie yet again! Highlights consist of being let down at a trip to Thorpe Park, eating a poxy hashbrown in her mums car while she chats shit into her phone to her bots..sorry “friends” today she gets to play with a balloon while her joke of a mum spends all day trying to fix her wifi..Priorities of a top mum right there “Forgetfull Florence” ..only thing you forget is your childrens needs. I wonder is George at his dads or his half term next week..if so praying he gets a treat day out!

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
No gushing birthday posh from benny boy or her older step children who love and adore her like a real mam! guttted flo. What extravagant gift did your rich husband buy you? Let me guess a weeks holiday without your kids cos your such a hard working mum 😂😂

• Haha

Crunchpie

Why did she say that Ben is coming back from France today as he’s been away for a week when they had a ‘two day funeral’ for his brother only a few days ago? Or am I hearing things? 😮

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
So Flo got a call from the school to say Rosie was unwell and she then called Rosie’s step mum to go and get her as it was technically her week, her step mum took her home and she then asked for Flo so Flo went to get Rosie at that point…. I don’t know if I’m missing the point here but Flo you’re her mum!! Regardless of the week you should have gone and picked up your poorly child!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Come on, he bought her a tracksuit! You must have missed that 😀
How many times did she feel the need to say that she was ‘happy doing nothing’ for her Birthday, not that there is anything wrong with not doing much for your Birthday as a grown adult, but it was blatantly obvious how pissed off she was that she didn’t receive the big ‘Instagram’ worthy celebrations 😆

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
I do unfortunately but its not to stalk my husband its for work😂that sad sad bint has literally all day to do a gym sesh ffs how pathetic is she! She’ll be hanging by dinner..mind you she won’t be able nap as she will need to drop benny his lunchbox😂😂😂😂
I struggle to see how a hands on tradesman is able to get up at 3:30 and then do a full days graft!? It just doesn’t add up does it.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
WOW… so we’ve had a couple of days of her posting grief related stories and she’s now come on saying things are shit but it’s not her place to talk about it etc…. Well don’t half talk about it then your moron
---
And taking time out of respect but still posting Ben and the kids in the morning and her cleaning routine?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Her lifestyle does not inspire me remotely, every shop she uses whether for food or clothes is budget, not that there is anything wrong with that, just doesn’t scream she’s comfortable in life because of NuSkin insta huns
---
Also its minus degrees, why is she wearing barely there shoes?

Last edited:

creamQueen

Chatty Member
What a complete bag of cheap shite she has purchased for Rosie..Flo instead of spending X amount in the poundshop how about buying less but decent stuff ffs ..bet those are her Christmas presents too not stocking fillers..She is such a cheapskate bet harry gets the good stuff.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
How tacky are the outfits she’s worn this week? And that’s saying something because she always looks cheap, but this week’s garments remind me of the kind of tat that used to be sold on market stalls in the 90’s.

I’m cringing for her at this morning’s stories, imagine being a grown Woman, ‘Mother’ of two and here you are setting up your phone on a tripod to film yourself fake online shopping, eye fucking yourself and licking foam off of your lips on a Saturday morning. What a life, how is she not mortified at hersel!

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Wow how boring is her day in the life, not necessarily what she’s doing but how she films it 🥱 also do we need to know the exact minute things are done “12:51pm”

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She has no style whatsoever,her shop choices are boohoo shein or anywhere she can put it on credit,her shit hair ,eyebrows and fake tits make her look tacky af so no matter what she wears she will never look respectable,groomed or classy.

• Haha