Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She has no style whatsoever,her shop choices are boohoo shein or anywhere she can put it on credit,her shit hair ,eyebrows and fake tits make her look tacky af so no matter what she wears she will never look respectable,groomed or classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

no flouncing

VIP Member
She’s taking the older ones (Ella, Harry & Gracie) out for a day of Christmas shopping and lunch.

Looks like George & Rosie will have to make do with whatever Home Bargains has in stock.

• Sad

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Bens children when they come to stay apparently … but she only mentioned Harry’s name…
Wtf .. 😳
Mind you Grace hasn’t been seen in ages, everything she says about Grace is pretty contradictory tbh. Like when she said Grace needed a routine and arrogantly implied she could only get that at Flos… as if bed making and eating breakfast in the morning is some groundbreaking routine, the rest of the day they slob about likely bored in whatever empty shithole they’re calling home this week 😵😂

• Haha

Chamakha

HOW have I only just found her thread!! She irks me so much, i like her cleaning videos but Christ does she have to go to home bargains every day?! Also, why do we need bikini shots everyday? Bore offff

• Haha
Can you imagine being that sad that you’ve put your tripod on the beach to record you walking in holding hands into the water & then out again?
I can understand it coming from Flo, but wtf does Benny no bollocks think of it? Pair of absolute t$$$s

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Sorry but the fact she’s walking around in a house she just bought and hasn’t cleaned yet with bare feet is making me want to throw up 🤮🤮 ESPECIALLY the bathrooms 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

holaaloud

Her brother in law has passed away. One would think she is caring for the family, helping with arrangements but no she is car shopping. No words! I’m disgusted she could even post this. So insentive

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Everything they do in that gym could be done at home 🤷🏻‍♀️

And who are these Men that wait for their wives to set up a ring light and phone before making a cup of tea, putting their shoes on, working out etc.? My Husband would have me committed if I started acting like that!

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
IMG_5219.png

Those eyebrows though! They look like that kind of green ink tattoo that people had back in the day!

Also does anyone remember those two Sister’s whose wax melts she used to try and promote? Didn’t she drag Rosie out one day to a lunch with them or something acting like they were family?

She is genuinely the best kind of car crash tv, she’s so deluded it’s funny. Her moronic, vain, wrinkled Husband, her self diagnosed dyslexia (aka pure stupidness), her crappy ‘Reno’s’, her poor delayed Children, her poor personal hygiene habits, her god awful fake boobs that look like tennis balls in saggy socks, her Man hands and cheap acrylics, the very obvious rifts within her family, her ‘formal’ shoe selection and those Man feet, I could go on……

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Poor Rosie in the reduced supermarket shit! You can clearly see how uncomfortable she is about those clothes but cant comfortably tell her mum, Flo should know better that 11yr olds dont want kiddie cycling shorts ffs. Also Flo absolutely scoffing the chocolate then realising the camera was on so had to give rosie some..omg she is actually theeeeeee worst mother her kids are constant after thoughts! Glad to hear rosie sayin no being filmed in the clothes though 🙌🏻 only a matter of time before she disappears too!

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She really does talk sh*te…. “I know my interior design stuff” I only saw the last house but I’ve never seen something so bland and cold looking ….
She absolutely doesn’t, it’s beyond laughable for her to even think that. She struggled throughout the last build to make decisions and when she did she got them wrong. You are 100% correct the last house was bland and cold, it was also ugly and cheap looking too. That wasn’t interior design, she just tried to copy things she’d seen in other people’s homes and none of it went together. The house before that one was just as bad, just on a smaller scale.

• Haha

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
I’m actually even shocked. Even though we expect this behaviour from her.

I am not majorly close with my husbands family, but I would have compassion for my husband at least. She is an actual disgrace. No wonder no one likes her and she has no friends.

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
A female sheep - mare 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

Her dads a farmer but yet, she didn’t know a female sheep is a fucking EWE? 😫😂

also. 50/50 is so much harder now the kids are older?

Who is this bitch kidding. They haven’t even been doing 50/50 with her kids for that long.

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
So Flo got a call from the school to say Rosie was unwell and she then called Rosie’s step mum to go and get her as it was technically her week, her step mum took her home and she then asked for Flo so Flo went to get Rosie at that point…. I don’t know if I’m missing the point here but Flo you’re her mum!! Regardless of the week you should have gone and picked up your poorly child!
She’s just a completely shit mum with little care for her children it’s sad.

• Angry

S9481

Just shared a reel about getting back into her morning routine - but that’s old too as she gets into her old car 🙄
Yeah her watch says Monday 23… that’s October lol just scrolled back and she’s posted the exact same reel before just different music 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
I don’t mean this spitefully, but I do genuinely believe Flo has an emotional disability. How casually she just said Ben has lost his brother and how she’s tried to be respectful so not been on here? The morning after she posted him on her story, posted cleaning routines, gone on about Christmas and her dress for the beauty awards, hairdressers, nail shop, Black Friday…. But apparently all she’s done is be by bennys side and look after him and his family?! 🤯

Reactions: 8