TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a ford fiesta 😆 and I’m sorry but what sane person gets up at 3:30-4am 😆
I do unfortunately but its not to stalk my husband its for work😂that sad sad bint has literally all day to do a gym sesh ffs how pathetic is she! She’ll be hanging by dinner..mind you she won’t be able nap as she will need to drop benny his lunchbox😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet another year of her babying Rosie, who’s what 10/11 at this point? sorry but that bedding in my opinion is for much younger little girls I’m sure at this point rosie knows fairies aren’t real… I would hope anyway 😵💫

Also regarding the gym situation, just another year of her being a stage 5 clinger… what a sad little life. She quite clearly is a very very insecure woman , work on that Flo … instead of constantly pretending you’re a boss witch , the insecurity literally oozes out of her . 🥴

Reactions: 7
I do unfortunately but its not to stalk my husband its for work😂that sad sad bint has literally all day to do a gym sesh ffs how pathetic is she! She’ll be hanging by dinner..mind you she won’t be able nap as she will need to drop benny his lunchbox😂😂😂😂
I struggle to see how a hands on tradesman is able to get up at 3:30 and then do a full days graft!? It just doesn’t add up does it.

Reactions: 10
I struggle to see how a hands on tradesman is able to get up at 3:30 and then do a full days graft!? It just doesn’t add up does it.
Minus flo being on hand to help ( sit in the van and watch ) and drop him his chikky and rice she eagerly prepares at 3am like the sad sad bleep she is

I say this all the time, along with the processed packets of rice, she hasn’t a clue has she!
Pure laziness!

boil in the bag rice doesn’t take too long? And you can put chicken breasts in the air fryer too…. Season yourself. I love how succulent the chicken goes in the air fryer.

Got to be much healthier than that tit she’s using - and possibly cheaper 😏

Reactions: 2
The huge list of reasons it’s better to wake up at 4am 😂😂

obviously touched a nerve talking about it hahaha she’s so transparent 🤣

Reactions: 4
The huge list of reasons it’s better to wake up at 4am 😂😂

obviously touched a nerve talking about it hahaha she’s so transparent 🤣
She’s needs to stop reading here
Or making it so obvious 😂😂😂😂
1) BECAUSE BEN DOES

Just be honest flo. We know he is your whole identity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The water story, she is deranged! I work for a water company, & never in 18yrs had a customer said to me the water is destroying my hair, ruining the colour and making it dirtier, the girl talks sh1t. I actually had to skip a couple of stories as she was so ridiculous. Wonder how her neighbours cope with their dodgy water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The water story, she is deranged! I work for a water company, & never in 18yrs had a customer said to me the water is destroying my hair, ruining the colour and making it dirtier, the girl talks sh1t. I actually had to skip a couple of stories as she was so ridiculous. Wonder how her neighbours cope with their dodgy water 🤣
She had sh*t hair at her old house so not sure how she can be blaming the water at this house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let me guess .. there’s some kind of nuskin miracle hair slop in the pipe line!

• Haha
Why is she intent on exaggerating that their last house was MASSIVE … it was not 😂 the kids bedrooms they could barely stand up in and it was just a converted bungalow … once again trying to portray something she isn’t … let’s also not forget it wasn’t finished to a good quality either !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they get planning permission? I was too busy yesterday to view her tit and caught the tail end of her stories about extention today and showing a drawing!
IMG_1505.jpeg

Looks like bodge it Benny is at it again, everything on hold cos he was rushing as usual and didn’t do his homework, now they find out there is a mains sewer under where they want to dig! School boy error there Benny boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8