TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really get what the age of Bens mum wrong? Near certain she said it would have been her 60th now seems “corrected” to 70th.

Reactions: 4
Did she really get what the age of Bens mum wrong? Near certain she said it would have been her 60th now seems “corrected” to 70th.
Yes and she didn’t delete the first post so it’s still available to see how stupid she is.

Reactions: 4
I am finding the bikini shots a bit grim. That’s not to say she doesn’t have a good figure because she does (bar the implants). I wouldn’t put a photo like that up in my 30s. I don’t know I just find it weird and poor content. She’s better advertising the resort - showing the food, what the gym is actually like, any other facilities/pools etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am finding the bikini shots a bit grim. That’s not to say she doesn’t have a good figure because she does (bar the implants). I wouldn’t put a photo like that up in my 30s. I don’t know I just find it weird and poor content. She’s better advertising the resort - showing the food, what the gym is actually like, any other facilities/pools etc
Everyday, in the same spot is 😴 I also am mid 30s and wouldn’t post just to pose, ie I’d probably post if I was on the beach or pool or something and likely with my kids not just in my hotel room… I also dont think it’s appropriate from a husbands point of view just to unnaturally parade to thousands on the internet.

she’s just attention seeking for praise on her gym body

Reactions: 7
Everyday, in the same spot is 😴 I also am mid 30s and wouldn’t post just to pose, ie I’d probably post if I was on the beach or pool or something and likely with my kids not just in my hotel room… I also dont think it’s appropriate from a husbands point of view just to unnaturally parade to thousands on the internet.

she’s just attention seeking for praise on her gym body
Her photoshopped gym body 🤪😂

Reactions: 3
The video of her going down the stairs 🤢the phone was practically between her arse cheeks! Pair of vain twats

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No Flo, I’m not obsessed with hard towelling hotel robes, that have been washed time and time again because random other people have had their naked bodies in them too 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s banging on about this being their favourite place and it’s so amazing yet they are constantly on her stories?

Prove to us it’s amazing with silence. 😂shes on her stories more now than ever. They’re so boring.

Her chats yesterday about excited to get home..and they had to remember to say their kids🤢 I hope they don’t want to return from there dads!

• Angry
Can you imagine being that sad that you’ve put your tripod on the beach to record you walking in holding hands into the water & then out again?
I can understand it coming from Flo, but wtf does Benny no bollocks think of it? Pair of absolute t$$$s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine being that sad that you’ve put your tripod on the beach to record you walking in holding hands into the water & then out again?
I can understand it coming from Flo, but wtf does Benny no bollocks think of it? Pair of absolute t$$$s
Don’t forget he probably thinks she’s actually got 111k real followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah another bungalow that her and Benny will completely ruin 🥴 can he only “renovate” bungalows? … I say the word renovate loosely because everything they both do is half arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh good old mum Flo gets her kids back after not seeing them all week..Probably bought them duck all on there holiday and bow there back to being her slaves..what a disgusting dog she is! Take them out for a fun evening and treat them you tit slag!

• Angry
Reactions: 12