TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no idea how to live a normal. She kind of knows what she should be doing but because she doesn’t understand she always gets it wrong. I’m sure it’s some kind of disability and I don’t even mean that in a horrible way. She’s got to be on the spectrum! I genuinely think she’s got some form of neurological issues.

Reactions: 4
He was not poorly it was totally un expected death. I’m sorry but to even think about taking into a phone to strangers when my husbands lost his brother is down right disregard and strange behaviour you’re not mrs hitch flo you’re a two bob Brass from Sittingbourne

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Whatever happened to “flo’s cleaning journal” seems to be showing her using “Joanne’s cleaning journal” - guess it’s another thing she didn’t follow through with!

Also, I don’t believe for one minute that she earns enough money from the lumi huns to support her lifestyle, obvs topped up by Benny but would never tell us that

Reactions: 6
She has absolutely no idea how to live a normal. She kind of knows what she should be doing but because she doesn’t understand she always gets it wrong. I’m sure it’s some kind of disability and I don’t even mean that in a horrible way. She’s got to be on the spectrum! I genuinely think she’s got some form of neurological issues.
I don’t even think it’s that to be honest , I think she’d love the attention of being diagnosed as on the spectrum… However I just think she’s just a very selfish self absorbed person, a complete narcissist , (also if you look it up narcissism can be confused for being on the spectrum ) ,
Flo never goes without but duck everyone else, especially her kids .. She’s incredibly uneducated and doesn’t seem to want to ever learn anything , which in my opinion makes her come across as very dumb and childish because her intellect & social skills are that of a 10 yr old.

The reason she doesn’t think anything is wrong about her life is because she genuinely doesn’t give a single tit about anything or anyone , as long as HER needs are met… & like a lot of narcissists she doesn’t have any friends or anyone who will encourage her to do better or do the right thing. Flo only cares about Flo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t mean this spitefully, but I do genuinely believe Flo has an emotional disability. How casually she just said Ben has lost his brother and how she’s tried to be respectful so not been on here? The morning after she posted him on her story, posted cleaning routines, gone on about Christmas and her dress for the beauty awards, hairdressers, nail shop, Black Friday…. But apparently all she’s done is be by bennys side and look after him and his family?! 🤯

Reactions: 8
Absolutely soul destroying if I’m honest.

There is literally Z E R O emotion. That is her brother in law.

She has been present and on here though? She posted stories the other day when she was in bens van talking tit?

She said it so casually about losing his brother and then says something about her hair and then goes back to the brother and then goes all excited about Beauty awards…… wow.

i hope his family do not see her videos. I would bleeping ate her as a sister in law!

Flo is probably fuming as the sister , Faz is it?? probably isn’t cleaning her house! 🙄 if she even did anyway!

Self centred bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Look at the way she is with her kids . She’s literally devoid of any emotion toward them ? And with Ben it’s infatuation.

Her brother in law has passed away. One would think she is caring for the family, helping with arrangements but no she is car shopping. No words! I’m disgusted she could even post this. So insentive

Reactions: 9
I’m actually even shocked. Even though we expect this behaviour from her.

I am not majorly close with my husbands family, but I would have compassion for my husband at least. She is an actual disgrace. No wonder no one likes her and she has no friends.

Reactions: 9
Also the fact she clearly asked the dealership to print her Instagram name on the sign 😳😂 no way they knew who she was from her 80k bot following. Also, although there’s nothing wrong with a BMW 1 series, I bet your bottom dollar that’s what she’s bought 😂

• Haha
Also the fact she clearly asked the dealership to print her Instagram name on the sign 😳😂 no way they knew who she was from her 80k bot following. Also, although there’s nothing wrong with a BMW 1 series, I bet your bottom dollar that’s what she’s bought 😂
It’s tiny for a family car especially now Harry’s back. Aldi why did she need to message her friend Natalie C to ask what accessories she should wear. It’s all too stupid!

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ her quote of the day today 😵💫

i wonder if her cold behaviour towards this death will cause friction between her and Ben eventually, I can’t imagine how devastated and eventually angry I would be if my sibling died and my partner was posting quotes about starting a new life every day & grinning away posing for pics like it’s the best day ever.

Jesus Christ her quote of the day today 😵💫

i wonder if her cold behaviour towards this death will cause friction between her and Ben eventually, I can’t imagine how devastated and eventually angry I would be if my sibling died and my partner was posting quotes about starting a new life every day & grinning away posing for pics like it’s the best day ever.
She’s not right in the head is she! She’s so devoid of any kind of emotion unless it’s herself getting direct attention. No wonder her family all keep their distance.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she ok? Just said she got her car a week ago but with everything going on she hasn’t spoken about it - erm pretty sure she did post something last week…. Such a d*ck
---
Referred to Bens brother dying as “other tit😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11