Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a couple of days and she'll be away "doon tae Troon" to see Daily Dose of Drivel, Miss Draper is above the rules.

I predict Aimee is quiet for now as she is planning a profile change to reinvent herself - she's going to become a weight loss, ketones, look at my fitness journey type person, as she has hit a wall in terms of content. Nobody is interested in her manky house, shitting dogs, poor parenting and overspending. One minute she is saying they need to watch the pennies, then it's £40 spent on Five Guys!!
She Lasted Longer than I thought but isnt it 14 days in quarantine before can do a we jaunt to Scott’s in Troon absolute bellend

Reactions: 2
Maybe she had a test but it would appear little miss is above the requirements to quarantine for 14 days but God forbid if she found out someone she didn't like had done this. She would be right on the stories telling this 'tricia' they can't just do what they like.

I hope she left her track and trace details at Scott's...I am sure they'd be interested to know someone who should be quarantining after travel to Spain was at their establishment today...

It doesn't matter if you've been tested Nicola sturgeon still says even with neg test it's a 14 day quarantine! How selfish!
Plus to risk passing anything to her pal with a newborn! Wow!!!

Boils my piss how these selfish wee boots think they are above the rules and go do whatever they want because they have a few thousand followers on instagram. People like this are the reason we will be back in lockdown.

Has Daly Drivel drawn round her mouth with one of 'beautiful wild and free' 🙄🙄 Genevive's colouring in pens?
Also she may as well just say to that wee lassie "shut up mummy is on Instagram". Can't these 'mamas' see how awful and self important they are?

The drivel that social mama shares daily is mind numbing. About 2 minutes of a. Instagram story as all she's basically said is the dog peed the dog bed. I don't watch her often but always seem to think why does she feel the need to share this and why is everything so dragged out?
Watching her stories now and then and watching Abbie's and Daly dose they all seem to be quite bad for rambling about nothing and making it last quite a while

I’m howling, I don’t know anything about the girl Abbie only seen her name here. However she’s commented on a thread on a Facebook group this morning about how annoying it can be watching influencers getting thousands of stuff for free. She stepped in like “WELL I DO THIS AND I GET THAT AND MICRO INFLUENCERS BLAH BLAH” sit doon hen, think the woman was referring to the big guns like Hinch and not a lassie who gets free lashes sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m howling, I don’t know anything about the girl Abbie only seen her name here. However she’s commented on a thread on a Facebook group this morning about how annoying it can be watching influencers getting thousands of stuff for free. She stepped in like “WELL I DO THIS AND I GET THAT AND MICRO INFLUENCERS BLAH BLAH” sit doon hen, think the woman was referring to the big guns like Hinch and not a lassie who gets free lashes sometimes 🤣
Oh how embarassing 🤦🏼‍♀️. She's been 'invited' to go and go yoga in some park this morning so she'll be loving that and it will no doubt be fueling her ego. She definitely thinks she's on the same level as Hinch and Stacey Solomon. Noone is bothered is you for a free dress and went up the town to pose in it for some little blog 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s making a few valid points while putting herself at the centre of them thus invalidating the points for me because it just sounds like ME MEEE MEEEEEE

There was another comment where she was saying well how is it different from someone promoting something on TV as an actress BECAUSE I DO BOTH. Judy Dench is in the hoose guys, hold tight

Got to laugh at Daly Drivel 'nailing this mother of 2' thing. Weans are constantly farmed out to other folk while she swans about like the real hoosewives of Troon getting massages, nails and lunches . The babby is barely new.

• Haha
Got to laugh at Daly Drivel 'nailing this mother of 2' thing. Weans are constantly farmed out to other folk while she swans about like the real hoosewives of Troon getting massages, nails and lunches . The babby is barely new.
The real hoosewives of Troon 😂😂😂😂 buckled

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she films on her stories just to look at herself

Who called social mama would be trying to lose a bit of weight soon 🤣? I wonder what fad diet/mom rubbish she will be following she she starts.

She does so many body confidence posts, how much validation does one person need? There's nothing wrong with her body/weight and I personally think that the size she is right now she carries it really well and when she's not wearing those horrendous gifted outfits she looks great. She looked good before she put on weight and she looks good now. But I find the regular here look at me grabbing my stomach or here is my in my underwear or oh no my pre lockdown jeans don't zip up posts a bit boring and preachy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I seen she wrote she was a nanny? I didnt know that 🤷‍♀️

I think she films on her stories just to look at herself

Who called social mama would be trying to lose a bit of weight soon 🤣? I wonder what fad diet/mom rubbish she will be following she she starts.

She does so many body confidence posts, how much validation does one person need? There's nothing wrong with her body/weight and I personally think that the size she is right now she carries it really well and when she's not wearing those horrendous gifted outfits she looks great. She looked good before she put on weight and she looks good now. But I find the regular here look at me grabbing my stomach or here is my in my underwear or oh no my pre lockdown jeans don't zip up posts a bit boring and preachy
I agree, I think she looks really good and suits having a fuller figure, she is one of those people who can gain weight but still have a gorgeous figure. I just cannot be arsed with the constant posts about her body. I don’t like them because they aren’t coming from a place of genuinely feeling confident.

Ok please tell me someone else noticed the pitta breads? Don’t most peole slice it open and fill it, not have 2 entire pittas like their slices of bread on a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.