Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fail to understand why she has 21k followers. She doesn’t post anything interesting and the content she does post is all over the place, and she is verging on coming across as manic to be honest. She waffles on for 10 story slides to tell her audience something like the dog has tit in the house yet again. I don’t know, Maybe I just don’t find her interesting because I don’t have kids.

Reactions: 4
I fail to understand why she has 21k followers. She doesn’t post anything interesting and the content she does post is all over the place, and she is verging on coming across as manic to be honest. She waffles on for 10 story slides to tell her audience something like the dog has tit in the house yet again. I don’t know, Maybe I just don’t find her interesting because I don’t have kids.
Believe me, she's not interesting to those who have kids either. It comes across as she's quite lonely and has noone to tell the little things that go on in her life too. If my dog had tit on the floor or I wanted to tell someone about something small and mundane because they are your friend they reply. But she takes to her stories. They all seem bad for this. Like oh I went to the supermarket today .... It's so boring and I find it a little bit sad they fill 5/6 slides of a story with empty content multiple times a day.

Reactions: 2
A few of the mum accounts I follow have started de-activating their accounts. I’m honestly on the verge of unfollowing all of them them anyway. It’s all absolute pointless drivel.

A few of the mum accounts I follow have started de-activating their accounts. I’m honestly on the verge of unfollowing all of them them anyway. It’s all absolute pointless drivel.
I wonder if people are realising how risky it is to share pictures of your child/children online on such open and popular accounts.

I've noticed the deactivated accounts too.... claiming mental health and negative vibes 🙄
It's all attention seeking for when they come crawling back.

Everything she does seems to get abandoned. I get actual rage about her dogs.
I'd like to report her for neglect but given I don't know the first thing about her, other than her name, it would be difficult. It is animal cruelty though for sure and makes me really angry.

Reactions: 1
I'd like to report her for neglect but given I don't know the first thing about her, other than her name, it would be difficult. It is animal cruelty though for sure and makes me really angry.
It really isn’t that difficult to toilet and house train a puppy, especially when they have another dog in the house. A pup copies whatever it’s older ‘sibling’ is doing, which makes me wonder if the older dog is doing it too.

It really isn’t that difficult to toilet and house train a puppy, especially when they have another dog in the house. A pup copies whatever it’s older ‘sibling’ is doing, which makes me wonder if the older dog is doing it too.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I've had many dogs in my time and never had a toilet training issue (except when I've been distracted and not noticed ques).

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I've had many dogs in my time and never had a toilet training issue (except when I've been distracted and not noticed ques).
The video she posted of them being fed gave me the fear. A young pup shouldn’t be getting the same dog food as the adult dog and the amount should be weighed out to at least an approx weight not just randomly poured into the bowl. Whyyyyyy do people get expensive dogs then not bother to do basic research and look after them appropriately!!!

Reactions: 3
The video she posted of them being fed gave me the fear. A young pup shouldn’t be getting the same dog food as the adult dog and the amount should be weighed out to at least an approx weight not just randomly poured into the bowl. Whyyyyyy do people get expensive dogs then not bother to do basic research and look after them appropriately!!!
I know, it's just lazy. I csnt even watch her stories she bores me/annoys me so much. I like when she puts text on the video so I don't have to listen to her voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes!!! When I got both of my dogs the breeder gave me a structured feeding schedule with food weight measurements for each month for the full year. Not to mention the fact a puppy should also be fed PUPPY food for the first year, as they are still developing and these foods are filled with nutrients to aid their growth based on their breed. It’s like not giving a baby formula and going straight to solids from day 1 😂 then again she feeds them about 40 bars of fudge for breakfast so 🤷‍♀️

Aw bless Daly Drivel is very keen to tell us she uses poundland lipliner and not Genevive's felt tips 😂😂 hi Angelina! 👋👋👋

It’s not on me to tell people what to do with their kids (drives me into a blind rage when people do it to me 🤣) but my god I got the fear when she posted a story of her wee baby sleeping with a teddy stuffed next to her. Maybe it was just for a picture. Sorry for being a Tricia 😂

Reactions: 1
You need to remember she’s bought half the followers, I mean she went from 10,000 to 20,000 in 2-3 weeks, that was the rate Mrs Hinch was doing at the start and that was with an agency! You’re right though she is boring!

The dog stuff is awful, especially when she wants to breed them! Plus the idiot who keeps her dogs locked up every day and then chooses to take them to the park midday in 23 degree heat!!

p.s you really shouldn’t be speaking about accounts with less than 10k subscribers, that’s the rules of Tattle! Don’t want pages closed down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.