Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW - I actually have no words. If being a "Tricia" means worrying about the safety of a child and bad parenting, I'll wear that as a badge. She really has gone too far and the fuckwit husband is no better as he is obviously seeing all this and letting his children be treated like this.

Reactions: 3
Not really ideal for someone with such a big following to trivialise mental health even if she does battle with her own. Saying to your child that they’re so bi-polar just because their mood changes isn’t cool. Seems small but trivialises the condition for those who live with it.
70% of her following is bought 😂🤭

Reactions: 3
Has she ever mentioned why she has such dark circles under/around her eyes? Not trying to be mean just wondering if she's ever said it's anything medical like congestion?

Reactions: 1
Yeah and they are obviously too small, but why buy your growing child new shoes when you buy yourself a sparkly backpack!!!

Few Glasgow mums have engagement groups. So they have a private group chat and if they do a grid post they tell the group and they all jump over and like/comment/shares. They all also do shout outs for each other on those follow fridays

Not saying that is what social mama is doing but they are all at it xx
Yep they are known as pods

Yeah and they are obviously too small, but why buy your growing child new shoes when you buy yourself a sparkly backpack!!!
Shes too busy typing alot of shite about how we need to go and seek help to heal our pain 😂😂😂 what a bleeping crack pot!
Rest assured sweetheart my house is clean, happy family, dogs who get walked and don't shite all over my carpets and i can get myself out my bed, dressed for work and out the door for 7am every morning unlike some people who cant drag their ass out their bed before 10am to actually deal with their kids🙄🙄

• Heart
Wow. “Are you bi-polar?” To her 2 year old.

Talk about completely trivialising mental health. How will she feel if her daughter actually did grow up and had mental health problems... I mean her mother offers them no routine, poor diet, camera shoved in their face, forced to perform for the camera, interacted with through the screen on a phone. Silly wee lassie playing at houses in my opinion. She’s not got a clue.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s good she’s being honest about her experiences but again big platform, even if a lot of them are bots, you need to be careful with putting people off a certain anti-depressant or saying you were fine cold turkey.

Oh I can't wait for the car crash that will be her 'insta live' q&a about her whole 1 year on antidepressants. I can see the shine off this lassie's brass neck from here.

Why don’t you go live with mum of d.i.c.k.s Aimee, she’s a doctor....!

Probably won’t even do the live anyway, she never sticks to anything. What happened to her helping everyone out with their goals? Like getting tru wash into Waitrose 🤣

Then there was take over Tuesday or the socialmama page, but that’s been ditched along with the dogs insta it seems. Speaking of dogs have they been on a walk since their last annual trip last weekend???

Wow. “Are you bi-polar?” To her 2 year old.

Talk about completely trivialising mental health. How will she feel if her daughter actually did grow up and had mental health problems... I mean her mother offers them no routine, poor diet, camera shoved in their face, forced to perform for the camera, interacted with through the screen on a phone. Silly wee lassie playing at houses in my opinion. She’s not got a clue.
Why would you even mention bi-polar to a child? Still shocked xx

Why don’t you go live with mum of d.i.c.k.s Aimee, she’s a doctor....!

Probably won’t even do the live anyway, she never sticks to anything. What happened to her helping everyone out with their goals? Like getting tru wash into Waitrose 🤣

Then there was take over Tuesday or the socialmama page, but that’s been ditched along with the dogs insta it seems. Speaking of dogs have they been on a walk since their last annual trip last weekend???
What happened to the whole social mama page and events thing? They were all girl gang, let's have brunch and cocktails and events and support women and then it disappeared. I didn't follow so maybe missed an announcement.
Do you think she only started it to grow her following a bit more?

This is a really sick comment to be on making about a child. You're picking on her daughter. That's a new low.
ok Mother Theresa who is looking on gossip forums!

what is really sick is a mother showing her distressed 2 year old on a toilet all over her public Instagram...!!

• Haha
I don’t think she’s a bad mum tbh.
I think that there’s a lot for her to juggle with 3 kids and 2 dogs and a husband who is out working all the time to provide for them and she’s doing her best, albeit very publicly which enables people to then pass comment on.
The fact that she’s had to publicly declare that she has “professional” validation she’s doing a good job with her kids, shouts out the need for validation and she may not even be sure herself she’s doing a good job.

From what we see, they are polite, happy kids who have a roof over their heads and are fed and loved. Alright, they might not have the best of diets and their routine over the past few months has been tit, but maybe, she’s been struggling to cope and actually ask for help from her family due to lockdown/shielding etc.... has been hard. And I don’t just mean a babysitter. But proper support.

I genuinely do hope that she gets to a point where she figures out what her USP on insta is, sorts out the day to day routine with her kids/family life and actually steps back from plastering the kids all over the gram (because when you have something good to offer, you don’t need to use the kids for content) and she is so happy she never has to give Tricia’s a second thought or justify anything to anyone else.

Reactions: 4
How would she even get a profession to confirm this? What kind of profession should see someone splash naked pictures of kids on social media and say good job guys. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.