Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Her wee guy's first day at nursery today and she's missing it to get her nails and lashes done? Is this woman for real?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A nail and eyelash appointment taking priority over taking her son back to nursery after 5 months off 🙄🙄🙄 she’s doing great with being a mum influencer....

Here we go with the MLM arbonne scam. Selling their fizz sticks £30 a box when can get a box of the same stuff from Holland and Barrett with exact ingredients for £6.75 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
She is the perfect example as to why MLM is total trash and needs to duck off. A stay at home mum feeling at a loose end and wanting to do something with herself, struggling with self esteem as she’s stated...that’s exactly who they prey on. I wonder how successful it was? Fair play if it worked out but can’t imagine it would.

Reactions: 1
100% she will have been brain washed into thinking she can be the next big thing. The girl that got her started her mum was one of the first in the UK 10 years ago to give it a go, so they are at the top of the chain, making decent money. This girls family are also millionaires, massive million pound home, private school, holidays home etc so they had nothing to lose when they started it. Where as Aimee would be best if going out and getting a part time job, but that clearly doesn’t appeal to her insta famous wannabe ways. I just think these MLM companies are ethically wrong and pushed down people’s throats selling an unreslistic dream. I doubt it was thriving like she is saying, because she was going on recently about how Instagram was giving her an opportunity to earn money to contribute to her family for the first time in years. She forgets what she says, so I can’t tell the truth from lies that come out her mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doesn‘t look like she needs the money though, with all the crap she buys, £100 hair cuts, nails, Botox, fillers, takeaways, running 2 cars, decently new build house.....either it’s all on credit cards or I’m doing something wrong with me and my husband both working full time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
100% she will have been brain washed into thinking she can be the next big thing. The girl that got her started her mum was one of the first in the UK 10 years ago to give it a go, so they are at the top of the chain, making decent money. This girls family are also millionaires, massive million pound home, private school, holidays home etc so they had nothing to lose when they started it. Where as Aimee would be best if going out and getting a part time job, but that clearly doesn’t appeal to her insta famous wannabe ways. I just think these MLM companies are ethically wrong and pushed down people’s throats selling an unreslistic dream. I doubt it was thriving like she is saying, because she was going on recently about how Instagram was giving her an opportunity to earn money to contribute to her family for the first time in years. She forgets what she says, so I can’t tell the truth from lies that come out her mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doesn‘t look like she needs the money though, with all the crap she buys, £100 hair cuts, nails, Botox, fillers, takeaways, running 2 cars, decently new build house.....either it’s all on credit cards or I’m doing something wrong with me and my husband both working full time!
My partner and I both earn what would be considered a high income and although we don’t struggle we do not live luxuriously and we always watch what we spend. We know a couple who are on a joint income lower than mine alone who seem to have it all. No idea how people do it. Credit cards?

Reactions: 3
My partner and I both earn what would be considered a high income and although we don’t struggle we do not live luxuriously and we always watch what we spend. We know a couple who are on a joint income lower than mine alone who seem to have it all. No idea how people do it. Credit cards?
Exact same here. I’ve got all I need really and live a nice life. Don’t need to worry too much about money. However if I got hair, nails, Botox and new clothes in the same month I’d be absolutely fucked!

Reactions: 2
People like the ones you have mentioned are probably claiming single parent so they get tax credits, nursery fees, rent etc paid for them. I work in a nursery and the amount of parents when filling in registration forms put down different addresses for each parent, then after a few months of there child attending Nursery you find out that they are actually living together in the same house 😡 they forget that children talk 😂

I know a fair few on insta who are claiming as single parents it’s a total joke to us who work and earn a decent living 🙄

But it's
Oh wow. Her wee guy's first day at nursery today and she's missing it to get her nails and lashes done? Is this woman for real?
But it's okay cause he's clingy with her so it's probably for the best 🤦🏼. I can't imagine proudly telling 'thousands' of strangers this. These insta mummies don't know when to stop.

• Wow
She just happened to have nothing to wear and went to that shop who gifted her a dress.....all her stories should have been clearly marked as AD as that’s what she’s doing, advertising for them! If she wants this to be her job, learn the rules. I can’t go to work and bend rules to suit me, no one can!

Oh god they're all at The Ivy (minus mumofdicks 🤔) 🙄 Imagine being sat next to that bunch of wannabes. Do any of them have actual jobs to pay for all these nails, clothes, lashes, meals out? Their blokes are pure MUGS.

I can see why the blue dress was #gifted. It's dreadful. Not exactly a loss to their stock. I wonder if she picked it or they picked it for her

Where did it even say it was gifted? I can't listen to her so I only read what she types on her stories 😂

Reactions: 1
She really is dire, I had to unfollow her but still following this thread for the lowlights , she proper ignores her middle son, it's like she couldn't give a tit about him. Even not being around for his first day at nursery! Saying he's clingy to her, hmmm wonder why? Maybe cause you ignore him and let his big brother bring him up, all her attention is focused on her little girl who she parades around in her gifted tat. She's proper rank the way she treats those dogs, bet her house stinks.

Really annoys me when supposed influencers cba to #AD or #gift Their posts. You can report them here https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

I honestly cannot believe she wasn’t there for the wee boy going to nursery and tried to justify it that he would ‘cause a scene’. I’m sorry but that’s more reason his MOTHER should be there. The wee boy would have been feeling anxious and should have his parent there to support him. I am disgusted that she chose an eye lash appointment over her child.

Reactions: 6
Poor kid - I dropped my daughter back at nursery last week after 5 months off and it was awful, all the kids were upset but at the end of the day you show up cos your their mum, you don’t pick getting a beauty treatment over taking them to nursery & reassuring them it will be okay. I need to unfollow her tho cos her content is dire!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.