Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she call mary poppins and get a professional opinion? Shes so bleeping random .... just out the blue ohh FYI i am a great mum!
And that whole Ohhh i will speak to you later about something...... later .... ohhh i am not going to speak about! Sooooooo attention seeking šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
How would she even get a profession to confirm this? What kind of profession should see someone splash naked pictures of kids on social media and say good job guys. X
Exactly, it's really sad that she actually said that, it shows that she really does have a problem and social media isn't maybe the best place for her in her current mental state. I actually felt really sorry for her when I watched that, it seems wrong to talk about her when she obviously needs help and not that silly bint who claims to be her life coach giving her "love punches". She needs a good pal to be grounded with her, not these people who seem to be taking advantage of a girl who needs help. I really feel for her now, she's giving strangers details about her life that obviously trigger her issues.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think sheā€™s a bad mum tbh.
I think that thereā€™s a lot for her to juggle with 3 kids and 2 dogs and a husband who is out working all the time to provide for them and sheā€™s doing her best, albeit very publicly which enables people to then pass comment on.
The fact that sheā€™s had to publicly declare that she has ā€œprofessionalā€ validation sheā€™s doing a good job with her kids, shouts out the need for validation and she may not even be sure herself sheā€™s doing a good job.

From what we see, they are polite, happy kids who have a roof over their heads and are fed and loved. Alright, they might not have the best of diets and their routine over the past few months has been tit, but maybe, sheā€™s been struggling to cope and actually ask for help from her family due to lockdown/shielding etc.... has been hard. And I donā€™t just mean a babysitter. But proper support.

I genuinely do hope that she gets to a point where she figures out what her USP on insta is, sorts out the day to day routine with her kids/family life and actually steps back from plastering the kids all over the gram (because when you have something good to offer, you donā€™t need to use the kids for content) and she is so happy she never has to give Triciaā€™s a second thought or justify anything to anyone else.
Nailed it for me. No sheā€™s not a bad mum at all or a bad person at all. Not from what me a stranger can see on Instagram anyway. I followed her because I liked her then found her all a bit too...try hard and all over the place combined with what I deem to be exploiting her own children. Which is absolutely down to having no USP and I suspect I desperate need for validation. I mean to me her USP is someone showing a carpet more of a riot than mine and believe me thatā€™s a challenge šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How would she even get a profession to confirm this? What kind of profession should see someone splash naked pictures of kids on social media and say good job guys. X
I wonder if her Health Visitor has been out perhaps? Her wee girl is just over 2 so they normally do around this time donā€™t they.

Reactions: 1
Exactly, it's really sad that she actually said that, it shows that she really does have a problem and social media isn't maybe the best place for her in her current mental state. I actually felt really sorry for her when I watched that, it seems wrong to talk about her when she obviously needs help and not that silly bint who claims to be her life coach giving her "love punches". She needs a good pal to be grounded with her, not these people who seem to be taking advantage of a girl who needs help. I really feel for her now, she's giving strangers details about her life that obviously trigger her issues.
I was expecting her to announce a pregnancy or a new job.

She talks absolute shite. I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all, can still have mental health problems and be an hole.

She talks absolute shite. I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all, can still have mental health problems and be an hole.
That's pretty harsh - the lassie obviously has issues, perhaps this thread should be shutdown. Have we all forgotten about the "be kind" trend, time out needed I think. There has really been a cry for help in her recent posts.

Reactions: 2
That's pretty harsh - the lassie obviously has issues, perhaps this thread should be shutdown. Have we all forgotten about the "be kind" trend, time out needed I think. There has really been a cry for help in her recent posts.
I donā€™t know why her husband is not doing anything to keep her off social media or even her family xx

This whole empowered women trope doesn't hold much water when you need an imaginary professional's opinion about your abilities as a mother to tell the internet how well you are doing. I've been a mum for 21 years and the only people's opinions I cared about were those of my kids and my partner. Theses instamums are so pathetic and weak and needy.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely donā€™t see any difference in her behaviour so canā€™t really see this ā€˜cry for helpā€™ from the months of following her she seems no different right now to me šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Where did you find this? Why are people so desperate that they buy followers? Like seriously? Get a grip.
Social blade hun, its public and anyone can look these insta folk up. Shes desperate for fame...this website does not lie. She has bought about 70% of her following. As you can see she didn't buy any Friday or Sat LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a large network of family and friends around her who should be stepping in to offer help and support. Just because someone has a mental health issue doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t allowed to face criticism for being an idiot.

• Heart
Exactly! Strangers off the internet seem to be giving her more constructive criticism than her own friends and family. Saying that she seems the type that wouldnā€™t listen anyway, she wants to be insta famous. Iā€™m waiting on the MLM bomb dropping, planting the seed with the live tonight from the ā€œlife coachā€ who does lots of lives with the Ketone sell outs.

Does anyone know how much followers cost to buy? And she wonders why no one watches her YouTube videos! šŸ˜®šŸ¤„

Exactly! Strangers off the internet seem to be giving her more constructive criticism than her own friends and family. Saying that she seems the type that wouldnā€™t listen anyway, she wants to be insta famous. Iā€™m waiting on the MLM bomb dropping, planting the seed with the live tonight from the ā€œlife coachā€ who does lots of lives with the Ketone sell outs.

Does anyone know how much followers cost to buy? And she wonders why no one watches her YouTube videos! šŸ˜®šŸ¤„
I honestly feel for her. She reminds me of a girl I know through a friend, easily influenced and too trusting of peoples bullsh*t. I know a few of her friends and can safely say they are so up their own arse they probably couldnā€™t care less about her mental well-being.

Itā€™s not exclusive to social mama but feel like these influencers / mum bloggers constantly create issues where there are none just for a grid post. The whole motherā€™s comparing themselves has been done to death. We all know itā€™s stupid. We all do it sometimes even if you know itā€™s stupid. Thatā€™s it. In a weird way I sometimes feel like things have done a 180 and the aggressive hammering home of IT DOESNā€™T MATTER IF YOU DONā€™T BREASTFEED almost makes breastfeeding mothers feel bad, like we shouldnā€™t talk about it or show it in case people feel bad or something? Nobody cares. Keep your weans happy and alive and ideally off the gram.

On a larger scale people like Hinch do this too. ā€œLook at my eBay dress, who cares itā€™s not designer?ā€ Literally no one. Literally bleeping no one said oh that dress isnā€™t designer you are scum and poor and a jake

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.