thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paranoid about taking the kids out in the ✨fresh air✨ But happily goes for dental work and endless shopping trips - two of the most dangerous places covid wise 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like someone said on here before saying she’s paranoid and anxious about going out fits the narrative - for today! Hope she has a chicken this time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been reading here again, explaining her dark circles under her eyes are hereditary because people keep talking about her ghost children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daily Dose letting her kid swear all the time makes me shudder - I know kids pick up words and you tell them it’s naughty/ignore it so they stop but she actively encourages it. I’d hate my wee one to speak like that 😞
She's started hanging out with that eccy jawed misfit maw horror show and has started talking really slang it's horrible.

Reactions: 3
If she is so anxious about taking her kids out then she should be going to see her doctor about going back onto her medication because that is not a healthy frame of mind to be in.
Buuuuuutttt this is the Aimee show and we all know it’s bullshit and just another excuse because she’s a lazy slob! How in the hell can she be seriously saying she is anxious about taking the children out, fully supervised, but she’s happy to lock herself in her bedroom or in the bathroom and leave them to run wild for hours climbing up on work surfaces to steal chocolates? Aimee babes, you’re full of tit!

Did we ever get that makeup tutorial she said she was going to do or has that been forgotten about because it was more than 24hrs ago?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If you are so anxious about taking your children out then I think you should be going to see your doctor about going back onto your medication because that is not healthy.
Did we ever get that makeup tutorial she said she was going to do?
I mean she has a garden she could let them out in to get fresh air if she was that anxious.....

Tbf I’m v pale and I have quite bad dark circles during the winter because of the lack of sunlight! But that wee girl looks bleeping malnourished.
Yes 100% they all need a proper substantial diet not just sugar and frequent natural daylight. Not the light from the tv, switch or phones

Reactions: 7
Anxious about taking the kids out but not anxious for;

-meeting a brand new, fresh out the womb NEWBORN in the midst of Lockdown V.1
-getting gifted teeth that she didn’t need
-getting multiple sets of nails
-travelling across tiers to get lashes done (again during lockdown)
-going to B&m/Tesco/home bargains/silverburn on many an occasion, many of which not essential just a wee photo shoot

She is absolutely full of tit & just a fat lazy slob, I’m glad so many people are seeing through her bullshit now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why has this now become a joint thread?! I don’t follow DDOG so have zero interest in her updates. Clearly lots of you have things to say about her so would it not be a good idea to make her a thread of her own?!
I don’t think she’s got enough followers to get her own thread? I don’t see an issue with talking about any of the Glesga maws here. It’s not exactly hard to keep up with, some days there’s only a couple of posts. People wanna talk then talk, if there’s no interest then it will dwindle 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Exactly she has a garden! Remember when they had to isolate she was DESPERATE to get the kids out a walk but sadly they couldn’t! Her lies that come so easily out her mouth are actually embarrassing 🤥 and quite worrying! She is a compulsive liar. The washing is a disgrace, yeah a family of 5 have a lot, I do too, we all do - that’s why I am constantly doing 3 washings a day most days, it’s not hard! She’s acting like it’s the right olden days and she needs to scrub them down the steamie! Even inbetween episodes of her many box sets last week, it takes 2 minutes and she has a tumble dryer! I can’t stand her! But staying for the car crash viewing 🤙🏼

p.s I only said about DDOG because these get shut down all the time and if she doesn’t have enough followers then it def could as not allowed to comment on under a certain amount 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think she’s got enough followers to get her own thread? I don’t see an issue with talking about any of the Glesga maws here. It’s not exactly hard to keep up with, some days there’s only a couple of posts. People wanna talk then talk, if there’s no interest then it will dwindle 🤷‍♀️
Nah because that's what gets every thread shut down. There was one for Glasgow influencers but it got shut down because those people didn't have enough followers.

Reactions: 9
Nah because that's what gets every thread shut down. There was one for Glasgow influencers but it got shut down because those people didn't have enough followers.
Aye am not saying go mad, but folk have been saying this threads gonna get shut down since the Dawn of time 🙄 We are 5 threads in. And this is tame compared to the big guns threads out there. It’s a gossip site not the Daily Mail. No need for censorship here.

I agree I think we are good in the DD front on the james smith one they talk about all his friends. Well Aimee and DD are best friends.
I've learned u cant moderate if u dont like someone's post scroll on by.

Are dark circles hereditary? No one in my family has them am I adopted 😂

Reactions: 4
I agree I think we are good in the DD front on the james smith one they talk about all his friends. Well Aimee and DD are best friends.
I've learned u cant moderate if u dont like someone's post scroll on by.

Are dark circles hereditary? No one in my family has them am I adopted 😂
And DD seems to make it clear she’s wanting to be an Instagramer & get her 10k. She got balloons to celebrate her 5k and don’t forget her deal with hello fresh - she’s got a discount code you know......you know the one we all get when we sign up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And DD seems to make it clear she’s wanting to be an Instagramer & get her 10k. She got balloons to celebrate her 5k and don’t forget her deal with hello fresh - she’s got a discount code you know......you know the one we all get when we sign up 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking that, shes loving getting spoken about her views must be just the tricias as this point 😂
KHM did that aswell 😂😂 what is it with them pure despo for some company to notice you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye. And I promise I’m not just trying to be argumentative for once (save that for my fella) but I just think there’s so much chat about her here because there’s interest. If I could make her a thread I would.

• Haha
If you are worried about taking the kids out you wouldn’t travel all the way over to Linn park. That is always jumping. She also wouldn’t be meeting up with people every time she goes out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.