thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have a past (and most deserve to move on from it!) but I don’t get why people with even a slightly colourful one go down the route of trying to be Instagram famous! tit is gonna come out. Although I’m just normal and quite boring really I’ve not been an angel! There’s probably pictures of me off my nut floating about somewhere out there, definitely a couple pictures of my tits depending on whether or not people were sentimental enough to keep them 🤣 I’ve had a life! Much easier to stay a Tricia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but that wee girl is quite clearly ‘addicted’ to sugar. There’s nothing funny about your child being that desperate to get some cheap chocolate from the fridge! If they have a decent balanced diet she wouldn’t be hunting out any junk food she can find. It’s alarming to see a young child craving sweets like that!

I purposely had my phone facing so that my partner could see my screen when I was watching her story just to see if he said anything because his reactions to these idiots always gives me a giggle. ‘What the duck is that thing on your screen?’ Proceeded to show him and he asks what her name is because he reckons she looks familiar but not sure because she looks way older than the bird he was thinking of. Oh yes she is very familiar, one of his workmates was involved with her ‘romantically’ and felt the full wrath of her psycho side. Someone then nicked a photo from her Facebook and photoshopped it onto a picture of Connor macgregor and stuck it up in the changing room and it’s still there now, years later! I’ve been shown the photo and can confirm it is her. 😂
Fridays are for looking 'bleeping fierce' not in your case hen, Fridays are for looking like a bad drag act.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but that wee girl is quite clearly ‘addicted’ to sugar. There’s nothing funny about your child being that desperate to get some cheap chocolate from the fridge! If they have a decent balanced diet she wouldn’t be hunting out any junk food she can find. It’s alarming to see a young child craving sweets like that!

I purposely had my phone facing so that my partner could see my screen when I was watching her story just to see if he said anything because his reactions to these idiots always gives me a giggle. ‘What the duck is that thing on your screen?’ Proceeded to show him and he asks what her name is because he reckons she looks familiar but not sure because she looks way older than the bird he was thinking of. Oh yes she is very familiar, one of his workmates was involved with her ‘romantically’ and felt the full wrath of her psycho side. Someone then nicked a photo from her Facebook and photoshopped it onto a picture of Connor macgregor and stuck it up in the changing room and it’s still there now, years later! I’ve been shown the photo and can confirm it is her. 😂
I’ve came on this thread because DD gets discussed .I always follow the social mama threads I don’t know why I follow her and give her attention but I can’t stop watching the car crash . Right this is something that was said for years and I always wanted to know . Did this romantic relationship happen while she was in a relationship with someone else ? So many stories of this witch cheating on her ex’s .what did she do to be likened to mcgregor ? I hope Shaun leaves before it’s too late . 😡😢😢

Reactions: 3
I’ve came on this thread because DD gets discussed .I always follow the social mama threads I don’t know why I follow her and give her attention but I can’t stop watching the car crash . Right this is something that was said for years and I always wanted to know . Did this romantic relationship happen while she was in a relationship with someone else ? So many stories of this witch cheating on her ex’s .what did she do to be likened to mcgregor ? I hope Shaun leaves before it’s too late . 😡😢😢
No crossover as far as I know! I think there was a few months gap and he was also with a new gf round the same time! Just a toxic relationship from what I know from him
As for the McGregor thing I wanna know that too

Reactions: 3
No crossover as far as I know! I think there was a few months gap and he was also with a new gf round the same time! Just a toxic relationship from what I know from him
As for the McGregor thing I wanna know that too
Is the mcgregor thing in reference to do with her being violent and aggressive

Reactions: 5
Is the mcgregor thing in reference to do with her being violent and aggressive
Definitely this. I don't want to out myself here but I've said before I know the family and at one point DDs violence was a big issue. A friend of mine was in a pub in the village years ago and saw them all get put out because she was physically fighting (him defending himself) with Deano. He's a crackpot too, a terrible match but she has lots of form for lashing out. I've seen her drunk and mouthy in EK village many times.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We all have a past (and most deserve to move on from it!) but I don’t get why people with even a slightly colourful one go down the route of trying to be Instagram famous! tit is gonna come out. Although I’m just normal and quite boring really I’ve not been an angel! There’s probably pictures of me off my nut floating about somewhere out there, definitely a couple pictures of my tits depending on whether or not people were sentimental enough to keep them 🤣 I’ve had a life! Much easier to stay a Tricia
Everyone has been something. I've been a psycho over boys. Nothing physical mind. But I think it's more the lording over people on her high horse like look at me perfect mum I'm so kind. We arent ramming that down peoples throats, it's a no wonder it feels disingenuous. You hear that aimees fake accent aswell and she pushes this sweet narrative then u find out she met kyle in the strippers actually going out with his friend first 😂

• Haha
Definitely this. I don't want to out myself here but I've said before I know the family and at one point DDs violence was a big issue. A friend of mine was in a pub in the village years ago and saw them all get put out because she was physically fighting (him defending himself) with Deano. He's a crackpot too, a terrible match but she has lots of form for lashing out. I've seen her drunk and mouthy in EK village many times.
Is he like her then? I’ve seen her drunk and mouthy many a time too . I’m all for people changing and growing up but it’s bullshit with her . She must be pig sick of the sweetie pie act now . Maybe she can dress up as penny wise again for no reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s insufferable. Moaning they are bored and her constantly tidying the house. Get up, breakfast, dressed, school work then off to the park once Kaiden is done. Get them all out for a few hours = house not getting trashed. She won’t because she can’t handle the kids & dogs on her own.. with all due respect Aimee, you should have shut your epilated legs then or not bothered getting another dog.

The behaviour of Callie is purely down to that little girl never being disciplined. She’s parented through a phone screen. Why would she not act up or do naughty things when it means she gets attention from her Mum?! It’s nothing but an utter performance and she’s learned from the best - her own Maw!

• Haha
I don’t understand how she can say she’s been busy with her kids yet spent 2 hours on her legs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Who has a spare 2 hours never mind 2 minutes with 3 kids in the house!

I don’t understand how she can say she’s been busy with her kids yet spent 2 hours on her legs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Who has a spare 2 hours never mind 2 minutes with 3 kids in the house!
she has also watched more tv this week than I have this year 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I asked my partner why the picture with Macgregor and he said she went ‘tonto’ and it was the most fitting tribute since she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. 😂
I do not understand where Aimee gets the time to do hours of personal care/watching tv everyday. I have been working today (at home) and then had bits I needed to do and I have just sat down after finishing dinner. Haven’t caught a minute of tv all day. But she fits in full series in a day when she has 3 kids and 2 dogs?

Reactions: 7
I asked my partner why the picture with Macgregor and he said she went ‘tonto’ and it was the most fitting tribute since she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. 😂
I do not understand where Aimee gets the time to do hours of personal care/watching tv everyday. I have been working today (at home) and then had bits I needed to do and I have just sat down after finishing dinner. Haven’t caught a minute of tv all day. But she fits in full series in a day when she has 3 kids and 2 dogs?
It’s cause she’s so organised remember...

• Haha
Same Trish!
Might be able to finish a whole boxset week if I get my self care list written out first thing tomorrow!
I have mine written and ready to put into action tomorrow. The first thing on my plan takes up most of the day though, a long lie until at least 10 and then lying in bed watching Netflix while leaving everyone to fend for themselves. It might be difficult but I’ll give it my best shot.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.