thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we start talking about her alcohol issues and how she should talk about it as it would help people

Surprise surprise who is talking about it šŸ˜‚

I cant follow her either or watch her stories
I really need that burner account šŸ˜‚
Noone seen that coming eh...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really interested in the alcohol update that's coming up. I bet she got pissed on her night off from the weans and gave Shaun hell. She's a horrendous drunk.

Reactions: 8
It pisses me off as I would take the dog to linn park pre covid now we just go to the places closer by. I wouldn't say linn park is fairly local to her. Did she just hear about the waterfall and want the picture šŸ˜‚
Sorry but Aimee has a cheek to say because of "the c-word" they've discovered many new places over the last year. Hen! You document every single minute of your day just about, we aww know you hardly ever leave the house with your kiddies (because apparently it makes you paranoid šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø)
If she actually walked her dogs the amount they need and was out for family walks like most people have been doing the whole of the last year then she would have ā€˜foundā€™ Linn park long ago. Sheā€™s talking about it like she has found some exclusive location to go for a walk. She only went there because she wanted a picture with the waterfall, not because she wanted a quieter place due to covid.

• Haha
Linn Park is my favourite park in Glasgow. Do I need to avoid it now? šŸ˜©
It's quite big isnt it ul probs hear that brood before u see them and get urself safely out the way before callie chews ur leg cos shes staaaaarvin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she actually walked her dogs the amount they need and was out for family walks like most people have been doing the whole of the last year then she would have ā€˜foundā€™ Linn park long ago. Sheā€™s talking about it like she has found some exclusive location to go for a walk. She only went there because she wanted a picture with the waterfall, not because she wanted a quieter place due to covid.
I think she has because she didnā€™t even know it had a play park inside it. Clearly just seen someone else post about it and went along with no clue what was inside it

Reactions: 3
Linn Park is my favourite park in Glasgow. Do I need to avoid it now? šŸ˜©
No, you go and give us the goss... Just how much of her outdoor time did she spend on her phone? Was callie munching sweets as usual? Did she give the boys any attention? Was Kyle lurking in the background like a big mysterious figure the entire time? Does she use this fake accent when the camera is off (if it's off!) Who takes her cringy photos and how many poses does she try?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really interested in the alcohol update that's coming up. I bet she got pissed on her night off from the weans and gave Shaun hell. She's a horrendous drunk.
I was thinking the same - as Iā€™ve said on this thread before . She always turns every situation around so she can get sympathy and itā€™s the poor me routine . She will probably be posting it to manipulate his family or friends into thinking sheā€™s a poor soul too

She's started hanging out with that eccy jawed misfit maw horror show and has started talking really slang it's horrible.
Ooh who's this? Is it another mummy blogger?

I watched the makeup igtv earlier and actually thought it was decent, I wish she'd focus on things shes good at rather than flit from one thing to the next

Reactions: 4
I fully expect that DD will say her recent hard time from trolls has contributed to her drinking again...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I watched the makeup igtv earlier and actually thought it was decent, I wish she'd focus on things shes good at rather than flit from one thing to the next
I have to disagree šŸ˜¬ I donā€™t think sheā€™s very good at make up at all šŸ˜¬ She looks pretty, yes, but sheā€™s just applying makeup, there was no skill there, and lots of makeup no noā€™s (in my opinion).

Just because you make soup, doesnā€™t make you a chef. Just because you put some lippy on and film it, doesnā€™t make you an Instagram makeup artist... I donā€™t know what aimees ā€œthingā€ is... but maybe she just doesnā€™t have one, and thatā€™s okay. But maybe itā€™s about time she just got a nice normal job like probably the majority of us? Itā€™s nothing to be sneered at Aimee. Yeh Iā€™d bleeping love to win the lottery, but just in case thatā€™s not in the stars for me, Iā€™m gonna go out, work hard and provide for my family even though I could be a stay at home maw.

I have to disagree šŸ˜¬ I donā€™t think sheā€™s very good at make up at all šŸ˜¬ She looks pretty, yes, but sheā€™s just applying makeup, there was no skill there, and lots of makeup no noā€™s (in my opinion).

Just because you make soup, doesnā€™t make you a chef. Just because you put some lippy on and film it, doesnā€™t make you an Instagram makeup artist... I donā€™t know what aimees ā€œthingā€ is... but maybe she just doesnā€™t have one, and thatā€™s okay. But maybe itā€™s about time she just got a nice normal job like probably the majority of us?
I have to agree with this. Her make-up is alright, nothing special or interesting, as @Ardnocklife has said, sheā€™s just applying make-up.... very basically! Nothing to learn or gain from it really. IMHO it just looked like an Arbornne advert for her pal to sell or aimee to get noticed by them maybe?
There are plenty of other Scottish mumhuns who do (I think) good guides/vids on make-up or hair, cooking, meal prep, cleaning, organisation etc and unfortunately Aimee Kilgour does not come near any of them

I have to agree with this. Her make-up is alright, nothing special or interesting, as @Ardnocklife has said, sheā€™s just applying make-up.... very basically! Nothing to learn or gain from it really. IMHO it just looked like an Arbornne advert for her pal to sell or aimee to get noticed by them maybe?
There are plenty of other Scottish mumhuns who do (I think) good guides/vids on make-up or hair, cooking, meal prep, cleaning, organisation etc and unfortunately Aimee Kilgour does not come near any of them
I definitely thought it seemed like an arbonne advert and that's without watching and just seeing what she listed.

She does look pretty but she has missed the mark again. She did say it was a quick 5 minute basic makeup routine, but she hasnā€™t even gone so far as to say what sheā€™s prepped her skin with, has she used moisturiser or primer? Any techniques or brushes she uses and why she uses them? Thatā€™s what people look for when they watch a makeup video especially one thatā€™s meant to be ā€˜hereā€™s how to do your makeup in 5 minutesā€™.
The application technique of the concealer made me want to throw my phone at a wall šŸ˜‚

Just because you make soup, doesnā€™t make you a chef. Just because you put some lippy on and film it, doesnā€™t make you an Instagram makeup artist... I donā€™t know what aimees ā€œthingā€ is... but maybe she just doesnā€™t have one, and thatā€™s okay. But maybe itā€™s about time she just got a nice normal job like probably the majority of us? Itā€™s nothing to be sneered at Aimee. Yeh Iā€™d bleeping love to win the lottery, but just in case thatā€™s not in the stars for me, Iā€™m gonna go out, work hard and provide for my family even though I could be a stay at home maw.

I thought her make up was terrible!

Why would you put powder on before all the concealer? Why do you need that much white under your eyes? Why are you applying highlighter so heavily to your under eyes and cheeks? Why have you only put a tiny splash of blush away up where bronzer goes?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So DD fell into 3 bottles of wine at the weekend. I knew she was pissed on Saturday night, you could tell from her instagram. Her idea of "going at life hard" is pretty different from mine. I genuinely think she's in the middle of a breakdown. A very public, desperate breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I thought her make up was decent too , she seemed more at ease

That story / picture of her wee girl spitting (into the bowl making cakes) is absolutely disgusting. Why would you photo that? Give her into trouble for spitting. I honestly canā€™t stand spitting, itā€™s so scummy so probably fits that the mum let her do it.
ETA - this is DD not Aimee. Iā€™d like to think even Aimee wouldnā€™t stoop as low as to photo her wee girl spitting for Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.