thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Callie show continues 🙈🤣 meanwhile the other two are upstairs in a room left to their own devices. She wonders why the wee boy has speech problems. Anytime he speaks to her she visibly ignores him and hes left watching a switch all day with no conversation or chat from anyone. She bleeping sickens me!
She seems to be genuinely unaware that she’s favouring her daughter over her sons. She seems to be doing it subconsciously. Things like that might seem oblivious now but they have effects on children.

I know she’s now jumped onto the Mother Daughter bandwagon but she’s missed the mark with it entirely because she has 2 boys who were there before princess brat Callie arrived. Fair enough if your other kids have that special bond with the other parent but we can all see that the boy in the cupboard barely engages with them. I think the boys are so sweet, I would much rather watch her stories with them in it than Callie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There is no discipline in the house, Callie runs the place! The amount of crap that she eats is abysmal, those poor boys are just left to entertain themselves!

I am impressed with the amount of box sets she gets through for a mother of 3 with 2 dogs, I’m single, live alone and have no pets and I cant fit in that amount of TV watching!

her effort to take them to the park the other day made me laugh, kids in white trainers at at park in Scotland in the winter..... then complained she didn’t like getting them dirty, what did she actually expect?

She really makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 8
Thank duck she came on to say Kyle was bringing home “tiger whatever”. Had been worrying about what she was going to have after her slebbering on about making homemade soup as if that makes her mother Theresa 😂😂😂.

Also if the kilgours could stop popping to the shops as often as she pops on her stories that would be fab. Pandemic n aw that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker on this page, but now the time has come that I need to comment!

Aimme drives me nuts, she continually comments about her mental health, feeling down, things getting on top of her but she makes no effort to change anything, it seems to be that she loves attention!

It’s a beautiful morning in Glasgow, yet it’s another morning of her sitting about in the house, no home schooling happening and those poor dogs, do they ever get walked? There is no routine in their lives and that “man” that hides in a cupboard to play games..... wtf!
Your right it is a lovely day she could have had them out a big walk on their lunch. But as usual shes sat with the blinds shut in her jammies a doss house

Thank duck she came on to say Kyle was bringing home “tiger whatever”. Had been worrying about what she was going to have after her slebbering on about making homemade soup as if that makes her mother Theresa 😂😂😂.

Also if the kilgours could stop popping to the shops as often as she pops on her stories that would be fab. Pandemic n aw that.
She couldn't find the word for bread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes wrote a self care list 👀🙄😂😂 honestly self care. Your a mother of 3 maybe start the care with the kids then take a look at yourself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
All I can say is I hope you’ve all written your self care lists for the weekend ladies! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m kicking myself for actually saying this 🥴 as she is an innocent child, but I really don’t like the style of Callies hair, the parting is to far over, I wish to god she would fix and style her hair properly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the many things I don’t get is that Aimee clearly reads here so she’ll have been reading for weeks if not months about how she favours the wee girl over throws 2 lovely boys. But yet still doesn’t do anything to change it. Christ, even change how it looks on Instagram. But no. She just continues to ignore them and force the girl on us all.

So Callie pissed everywhere again this morning so she could get a shower 😳

Makes you wonder how often she actually baths the kids if the performing monkey actually pisses herself to get washed?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Can we all just take a moment for DD’s lip liner today? I don’t know what’s worse the tan, the brows, the wrinkles or the lips 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
There is no discipline in the house, Callie runs the place! The amount of crap that she eats is abysmal, those poor boys are just left to entertain themselves!

I am impressed with the amount of box sets she gets through for a mother of 3 with 2 dogs, I’m single, live alone and have no pets and I cant fit in that amount of TV watching!

her effort to take them to the park the other day made me laugh, kids in white trainers at at park in Scotland in the winter..... then complained she didn’t like getting them dirty, what did she actually expect?

She really makes my blood boil!
Yeh but you probably get yourself washed and ready, clean your home and make proper meals..... Aimee doesn’t do any of that hence all her TV time!
Also agreed with tattlers on having the odd lazy day but every single day..... it would drive me mad!! It would drive me even more mad with 3 kids & 2 dogs - I’m all about getting my kids fresh air to tire them out!

Reactions: 2

Makes you wonder how often she actually baths the kids if the performing monkey actually pisses herself to get washed?
The fact she puts that out there is crazy😂
And the side shed comment that's exactly what's wrong with it 😂 too far over it looks like shes got a mad receding hairline

I’m kicking myself for actually saying this 🥴 as she is an innocent child, but I really don’t like the style of Callies hair, the parting is to far over, I wish to god she would fix and style her hair properly
Dragging a brush through it would be a massive improvement! Or clip that front bit back!

I can't believe she let's her away with it, honestly I feel bad and I've already said this but leave her in her pishy pyjamas for 10 mins then wash her down with a cloth. To make an example.
Bath or shower tonight.

The fact she puts that out there is crazy😂
And the side shed comment that's exactly what's wrong with it 😂 too far over it looks like shes got a mad receding hairline
She looks like she has a comb over like my old headteacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but that wee girl is quite clearly ‘addicted’ to sugar. There’s nothing funny about your child being that desperate to get some cheap chocolate from the fridge! If they have a decent balanced diet she wouldn’t be hunting out any junk food she can find. It’s alarming to see a young child craving sweets like that!

If that’s what fierce looks like, I think I’ll pass thanks 😊
Can we all just take a moment for DD’s lip liner today? I don’t know what’s worse the tan, the brows, the wrinkles or the lips 😂😂😂😂
I purposely had my phone facing so that my partner could see my screen when I was watching her story just to see if he said anything because his reactions to these idiots always gives me a giggle. ‘What the duck is that thing on your screen?’ Proceeded to show him and he asks what her name is because he reckons she looks familiar but not sure because she looks way older than the bird he was thinking of. Oh yes she is very familiar, one of his workmates was involved with her ‘romantically’ and felt the full wrath of her psycho side. Someone then nicked a photo from her Facebook and photoshopped it onto a picture of Connor macgregor and stuck it up in the changing room and it’s still there now, years later! I’ve been shown the photo and can confirm it is her. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry but that wee girl is quite clearly ‘addicted’ to sugar. There’s nothing funny about your child being that desperate to get some cheap chocolate from the fridge! If they have a decent balanced diet she wouldn’t be hunting out any junk food she can find. It’s alarming to see a young child craving sweets like that!

I purposely had my phone facing so that my partner could see my screen when I was watching her story just to see if he said anything because his reactions to these idiots always gives me a giggle. ‘What the duck is that thing on your screen?’ Proceeded to show him and he asks what her name is because he reckons she looks familiar but not sure because she looks way older than the bird he was thinking of. Oh yes she is very familiar, one of his workmates was involved with her ‘romantically’ and felt the full wrath of her psycho side. Someone then nicked a photo from her Facebook and photoshopped it onto a picture of Connor macgregor and stuck it up in the changing room and it’s still there now, years later! I’ve been shown the photo and can confirm it is her. 😂
Bloody hell the plot thickens with her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.