Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
Thanks to @Clementine for the thread title

Pity the fud in the cupboard is not arsed and would rather look at animated women rather than Aimee. Maybe that's why she never wears a bra, a girls gotta get attention somehow!

Callie the pest who peed ..quite frankly everywhere but the toilet
Favourite child was her usual annoying self. Tho I hear its trendy to have eye bags so Callie is well ahead of her time.

Oh Aimees other two kids? Couldn't tell you she locks them in the other room I'm sure one of them is called james...jay...j-something

If your feeling a bit lonely Aimee is always hear to listen send her a dm! Just make sure you put free cookie as the subject or she wont bother reading it.

Two very horny dogs ended up in her very clean house covered in dog jizz, I dont think I'll ever get over it either. Shock a nappy doesnt act as a chastity belt.

Depression=engagement
Anxiety=gunt out on the gram

Home schooling commenced! Maths no english no but if you wanna know about the popular series vikings your getting a A. Shes a natural she managed to fit 5 days into 1 and a half days. Now time for a nap 😴

She had her girl DD's back! It's ok you've gained a bit of weight doll the forge market goes all the way up to a XXXL

Someone @ jaclyn hill, jeffree star and nikki tutorials Aimee is coming for your gig. Tutorials on how to look insane only!

Thou must never mummy shame! Unless your mama reid then I'll have a sly dig

I hope now we have a thread title it attracts newbies to the world of aimee 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

wood1491

You had a lucky escape ditching her before she transformed into barrhead’s Rita Ora. I imagine she’d be like Gretchen in Means Girls always sooking up someone’s arse and doing things to impress the queen bee. That’s what she’s like on Instagram sharing big accounts and talking about all her best insta friends 🙄
😂😂 surprisingly not, I’ve actually known her for the last 16 years, went to school with her and remained friends afterwards. The Instagram Aimee isn’t the real Aimee (or the Aimee I used to know at least!). Don’t get me wrong, there was definitely Gretchen tendencies and all this bullshit about her getting bullied is rubbish. She basically tried to pick on the wrong girl after moving to a school and quickly realised she wasn’t the big girls he thought she was! Maybe I should do a Reddit style “Ask me anything” and I can clear up some of the long-standing questions/theories 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Ek2209

😂😂😂 It is utterly embarrassing to be honest! My friend’s response for those who want to see 🙈

And why is she saying she was at Asda for essentials?? We all saw it was Superdrug and it was for make up and a tacky plastic bag (& I also noticed a tan mit when it was purée all over the floor).
Is she for real, does she think her followers are stupid and don’t remember? It was last night and the stories are likely still there. Essentials my arse.
She literally said on the story (and it is still there) that Callie was annoyed they couldn’t go to another shop! 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Amanda90

I don’t even watch social mama or DDofG anymore as my cringe levels cannot take it. One of these days there is going to be a severe accident with one of those children and their mothers are going to be to blame.
when I’m having a day where I’ve thought “what am I doing, I’m a crap mum” I come on here and read this thread and I realise I’m a much better mum than I give myself credit for. My house is clean; I work from home while home schooling 2 kids who both get (6 hours plus of work each day), I cook, I do washing, there’s no dog jizz on my sofa, my beds are made and I don’t have a little weasel tugging off in the laundry cupboard. Life as it turns out is pretty peachy.
Oh I must also say I haven’t seen the stories but the thought of that 3 year old spitting turns my stomach. That is disgusting. It has no entertainment value. If you’re reading this DDofG your child is a manky embarrassment. Teach her some manners you absolute rotter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SummerLeaves2004

Lies. Lies. Lies.

What she did isn't illegal? So you can dox someone if they have a public Instagram account? I don't think so.

She went to superdrug in a lame attempt to try and get some content. She is utterly delusional and now panicking as it has back fired.

If she only shows us snippets of her day you think she would chose to show parts of her day that don't include her 3 year old in a puddle of urine after wetting herself in order to get a bath, filming her child crying on a toilet, her dogs shagging, her toddler climbing on a work top unsupervised in an attempt to get food, meeting fellow morons during lockdown, her children screaming and having tantrums etc etc etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 23

montydonfc

VIP Member
She’s a f*cking moron. Just sitting there lying. I hope someone challenges her and asks why she didn’t get her tampons in asda. Why she had to make another stop. And she called the police, sure she did.
Imagine her or the wee girl catch covid off the back of that shopping trip?? Would she still think it was essential?
She wouldn’t give a shit. She’d use it as an excuse mini me tests, mini me covid symptoms, mini me oxygen masks. She literally doesn’t get the enormity of the situation. I took my child to the shops as she’s been really feeling it lately. Aimee, babe, she’s fucking 3 and you’re her mother. Have a wee girly pamper night in the house and play with your makeup, don’t take her to a shop in the middle of a lockdown like it’s a fucking normal Saturday afternoon!! So long as Callie is happy?! Fuuuuccck off Aimee!! Clearly she fell out with that wee dungeon arsehole and packed Callie in the car and he was to look after the other two inconveniences.

“hello is that the police? yes, I need to report a crime. I went to Superdrug and I’ve got my period so needed sanitary towels and well my 3 year old she needed a wee bit of a lift cos she’s really feeling it. Anyway we went to the shops and we were making a cheesecake and she just really wanted to get some makeup so I took her and filmed it and now I’m getting backlash because I didn’t film the essential shop for cheesecake ingredients so I just told Instagram well I don’t show my whole life I mean I do but it’s just you know things like me slobbing around not really looking after my children. The kids pissing themselves etc but it’s not everything and anyway this lassie then messaged me saying I shouldn’t be out at non-essential places but how would I have done my bondi tan I mean what would I have used for while I’m on my period and so I told her cheers babe then I shared her username but can you just confirm it was unillegal and that you’ve no way to contact me and that it was cool I took Callie to Superdrug and I should just do me?”

AMAZING USE OF POLICE TIME RIGHT NOW AIMEE WELL FUCKING DONE 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
The funniest thing about this is that Aoife is a single mum to one wee girl, so Aimée making presumptions based off of absolutely no evidence is wild 😂 Aoife knows full well how tough it is to be a mum during a pandemic, probably even more so since 1) she’s doing it alone and 2) she can’t open her business because of selfish twats like Aimée!
Aimee has made the presumption that your friend has no children then imo your friend is doing something right.......the less you can immediately tell about someone’s private life based on their social media the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

glasgowgirl244

I’ve been a long time lurker but had to register so I could comment on my absolute disgust at her! I work in a shop and clearly we are asking people to come to shops as a single person unless you absolutely can not. Who in their right mind takes their kids out and lets them run about shops taking videos touching everything. I’d have asked her to leave. So many people that work in shops are anxious and selfish people like her don’t help.
Also as a mum she’s totally irritated me as my kids barely leave the house these days but clearly she can do as she pleases - so unrelatable.

Reactions: 19

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Sorry but that wee girl is quite clearly ‘addicted’ to sugar. There’s nothing funny about your child being that desperate to get some cheap chocolate from the fridge! If they have a decent balanced diet she wouldn’t be hunting out any junk food she can find. It’s alarming to see a young child craving sweets like that!

If that’s what fierce looks like, I think I’ll pass thanks 😊
Can we all just take a moment for DD’s lip liner today? I don’t know what’s worse the tan, the brows, the wrinkles or the lips 😂😂😂😂
I purposely had my phone facing so that my partner could see my screen when I was watching her story just to see if he said anything because his reactions to these idiots always gives me a giggle. ‘What the fuck is that thing on your screen?’ Proceeded to show him and he asks what her name is because he reckons she looks familiar but not sure because she looks way older than the bird he was thinking of. Oh yes she is very familiar, one of his workmates was involved with her ‘romantically’ and felt the full wrath of her psycho side. Someone then nicked a photo from her Facebook and photoshopped it onto a picture of Connor macgregor and stuck it up in the changing room and it’s still there now, years later! I’ve been shown the photo and can confirm it is her. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fandan

#6 Manifested her wean, sofa still has jizz stains. Kyle pulled out, Rita’s on walkabout.

• Haha

Ek2209

Aoife said she had about 10 hand clap reactions to her story, 15 new followers, about 5 or 6 DM’s from people applauding her, and 2 DM’s from Aimee’s fans calling her a troll (and one of them was from a fake account with no followers/following/posts) 😂 says it all really!

Reactions: 18

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
What is she on about clearing things up about the story incase we are concerned about her - why would anyone be concerned about a lazy, filthy wee cow who pretends they have anxiety one minute then strips off for 20k people the next, for an absolute excuse of a mother who neglects her kids to watch tv or talk to strangers, or for a complete moron who is too scared to take her kids to the park but has no problem cruising round Home Bargains, Primark, Asda & BM or anywhere in Mainland UK to get a free beauty treatment or cookie - away & raffle Aimee, your an absolute Krank hen!!

• Heart
  • Haha

SummerLeaves2004

Lies. Lies. Lies.

What she did isn't illegal? So you can dox someone if they have a public Instagram account? I don't think so.

She went to superdrug in a lame attempt to try and get some content. She is utterly delusional and now panicking as it has back fired.

If she only shows us snippets of her day you think she would chose to show parts of her day that don't include her 3 year old in a puddle of urine after wetting herself in order to get a bath, filming her child crying on a toilet, her dogs shagging, her toddler climbing on a work top unsupervised in an attempt to get food, meeting fellow morons during lockdown, her children screaming and having tantrums etc etc etc...
There is not a hope in hell she spoke to Police Scotland.

"Oh hi. I have blatantly broken the lockdown laws... I have been called out by a concerned member of the public, so I tried to humiliate her and encite vitriol against her... but that is OK, as she has a public profile and I obviously need some shite content for my social media page so fuck the pandemic and the 100,000 plus deaths... my 3 year old needed make up".

DISGUSTING.

• Haha
  • Heart