thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Clementine for the thread title

Pity the fud in the cupboard is not arsed and would rather look at animated women rather than Aimee. Maybe that's why she never wears a bra, a girls gotta get attention somehow!

Callie the pest who peed ..quite frankly everywhere but the toilet
Favourite child was her usual annoying self. Tho I hear its trendy to have eye bags so Callie is well ahead of her time.

Oh Aimees other two kids? Couldn't tell you she locks them in the other room I'm sure one of them is called james...jay...j-something

If your feeling a bit lonely Aimee is always hear to listen send her a dm! Just make sure you put free cookie as the subject or she wont bother reading it.

Two very horny dogs ended up in her very clean house covered in dog jizz, I dont think I'll ever get over it either. Shock a nappy doesnt act as a chastity belt.

Depression=engagement
Anxiety=gunt out on the gram

Home schooling commenced! Maths no english no but if you wanna know about the popular series vikings your getting a A. Shes a natural she managed to fit 5 days into 1 and a half days. Now time for a nap 😴

She had her girl DD's back! It's ok you've gained a bit of weight doll the forge market goes all the way up to a XXXL

Someone @ jaclyn hill, jeffree star and nikki tutorials Aimee is coming for your gig. Tutorials on how to look insane only!

Thou must never mummy shame! Unless your mama reid then I'll have a sly dig

I hope now we have a thread title it attracts newbies to the world of aimee 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a bloody recap, and that’s only scratching the surface! 🤣
Thanks to @Clementine for the thread title

Pity the fud in the cupboard is not arsed and would rather look at animated women rather than Aimee. Maybe that's why she never wears a bra, a girls gotta get attention somehow!

Callie the pest who peed ..quite frankly everywhere but the toilet
Favourite child was her usual annoying self. Tho I hear its trendy to have eye bags so Callie is well ahead of her time.

Oh Aimees other two kids? Couldn't tell you she locks them in the other room I'm sure one of them is called james...jay...j-something

If your feeling a bit lonely Aimee is always hear to listen send her a dm! Just make sure you put free cookie as the subject or she wont bother reading it.

Two very horny dogs ended up in her very clean house covered in dog jizz, I dont think I'll ever get over it either. Shock a nappy doesnt act as a chastity belt.

Depression=engagement
Anxiety=gunt out on the gram

Home schooling commenced! Maths no english no but if you wanna know about the popular series vikings your getting a A. Shes a natural she managed to fit 5 days into 1 and a half days. Now time for a nap 😴

She had her girl DD's back! It's ok you've gained a bit of weight doll the forge market goes all the way up to a XXXL

Someone @ jaclyn hill, jeffree star and nikki tutorials Aimee is coming for your gig. Tutorials on how to look insane only!

Thou must never mummy shame! Unless your mama reid then I'll have a sly dig

I hope now we have a thread title it attracts newbies to the world of aimee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought a poll of who has worse eyebrows. Aimee or DD was too far

And cos DD would win hands down 😂 for a beautician?? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought a poll of who has worse eyebrows. Aimee or DD was too far

And cos DD would win hands down 😂 for a beautician?? Wtf
She's not a beautician she did a day course 🤣 I'd never go to someone that unqualified for a treatment. She also had hourly appointments before lockdown I noticed. For lash extensions? I've had them done twice for special occasions and it took 2+ hours. She's a cowboy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just clicked who DD is and CANNOT stop laughing at the time my friend and I were sat beside her and a few other “Scottish mum influencers 🥴🥴🥴” and my 4 year old asked if we could move table as that lady is so loud and annoying. If a four year old can get pissed off at that in one of the nosiest activities you can take your kid to then that speaks volumes for how bleeping much of a foghorn she was. The accent was absolutely toe curling and she constantly was watching everyone out the corner of her eye to see if other people were looking whilst she gave these big attention seeking performances - arms flying everywhere and screeching with laughter. Her toddler cried, threw tantrums and launched a shoe at her maw which was comedy gold. Best day out I’ve had in a good while. 10 out of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the boys screen ban is over again and they get the switch now. They never stick to rules in that house and also what happened to the educational apps that they love to play so much. Never mentioned them again once her #ad #gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is it with Aimee, DD and AD having such tit tan on ALL THE TIME?!
They make me never want to try that nip and fab I'll tell ye that

The other day when she said that she "lost it" I wonder what she meant whether she meant crying or a screaming fit. It does seem like it doesn't take her alot to get stressed maybe she should have thought about that before having 3 kids. I just think she gets pissed she cant watch her shows

Reactions: 6
They make me never want to try that nip and fab I'll tell ye that

The other day when she said that she "lost it" I wonder what she meant whether she meant crying or a screaming fit. It does seem like it doesn't take her alot to get stressed maybe she should have thought about that before having 3 kids. I just think she gets pissed she cant watch her shows
To be fair the nip & fab stuff is great, if you put it on right. I find dry buffing works for any patchy parts, but it does go on nicely everywhere else.
They all just look manky!
I get mortified when my tan is patchy and refuse to be seen until I’ve sorted it. Maybe next time I’ll just get my kit off, take some pics and make myself feel better on the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My first thread title! Do you think anyone who isn’t Scottish will know what it means? 😂 (although the pedant in me wants to say I said “weans” - sorry!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a pyjama day yesterday and I’m that pent up I want to run out the house like Forrest Gump and not stop! How does she live her life like this?! To be fair if I kept running south I’d get to her bit so maybe I’ll go give her a shake 🤣

• Haha
My first thread title! Do you think anyone who isn’t Scottish will know what it means? 😂 (although the pedant in me wants to say I said “weans” - sorry!)
Hahahaha I dont even think I can change it!

To be fair the nip & fab stuff is great, if you put it on right. I find dry buffing works for any patchy parts, but it does go on nicely everywhere else.
They all just look manky!
I get mortified when my tan is patchy and refuse to be seen until I’ve sorted it. Maybe next time I’ll just get my kit off, take some pics and make myself feel better on the gram 😂
I use Bondi sands I grudge the price sometimes I think st Moritz is good too!
I use the dove stuff to stop it going all weird and crackly.

Had a pyjama day yesterday and I’m that pent up I want to run out the house like Forrest Gump and not stop! How does she live her life like this?! To be fair if I kept running south I’d get to her bit so maybe I’ll go give her a shake 🤣
Omg I'm the same! How do u even sleep at night when uve not had an ounce of fresh air
It's like being in the jail 😂

Have we moved her from instagrammer to influencer? I thought I’d lost the thread this morning 😳
I'd put her as parent instagrammer previously but I dont even think she can be called that 😂

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker on this page, but now the time has come that I need to comment!

Aimme drives me nuts, she continually comments about her mental health, feeling down, things getting on top of her but she makes no effort to change anything, it seems to be that she loves attention!

It’s a beautiful morning in Glasgow, yet it’s another morning of her sitting about in the house, no home schooling happening and those poor dogs, do they ever get walked? There is no routine in their lives and that “man” that hides in a cupboard to play games..... wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand how she can think all this Callie content is valuable in anyway at all 😂.

She’s not funny and she’s not entertaining. Shes just always wanting food and showing her maw up for not doing any parenting.

Reactions: 9
The Callie show continues 🙈🤣 meanwhile the other two are upstairs in a room left to their own devices. She wonders why the wee boy has speech problems. Anytime he speaks to her she visibly ignores him and hes left watching a switch all day with no conversation or chat from anyone. She bleeping sickens me!

Reactions: 9
Even when she was doing crafts it was just her and Callie. Nothing wrong with one on one time but we never see that with the boys or even her letting them all join in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.