thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye. And I promise I’m not just trying to be argumentative for once (save that for my fella) but I just think there’s so much chat about her here because there’s interest. If I could make her a thread I would.
hahah don't worry I don't think you are being argumentative. But I'm pretty sure Aimee's thread has actually been shut down once. Then re-opened with loads of comments deleted.
I do just ignore the other comments but just want people to know there is the possibility it may get locked off.

Reactions: 7
Like someone else said as long as it's not turned into the DD thread I think we are ok as they are friends and connected.
Let's just hope DD gets a few bots for valentines day and we can have a field day 😂

Reactions: 6
How many parks has she passed to get to Linn park?

And if the dark circles are hereditary would you not just ask a family member what they use or by now found something that works for you

Reactions: 7
Exactly she has a garden! Remember when they had to isolate she was DESPERATE to get the kids out a walk but sadly they couldn’t! Her lies that come so easily out her mouth are actually embarrassing 🤥 and quite worrying! She is a compulsive liar. The washing is a disgrace, yeah a family of 5 have a lot, I do too, we all do - that’s why I am constantly doing 3 washings a day most days, it’s not hard! She’s acting like it’s the right olden days and she needs to scrub them down the steamie! Even inbetween episodes of her many box sets last week, it takes 2 minutes and she has a tumble dryer! I can’t stand her! But staying for the car crash viewing 🤙🏼

p.s I only said about DDOG because these get shut down all the time and if she doesn’t have enough followers then it def could as not allowed to comment on under a certain amount 🤷🏼‍♀️
She just says whatever the first thing is that pops into her head so that she has something to say for her 3847282847 stories everyday to fit with whatever her theme is that week. She’s too stupid to be a compulsive liar 🤣

How many parks has she passed to get to Linn park?

And if the dark circles are hereditary would you not just ask a family member what they use or by now found something that works for you
She worked in beauty, she should know that the only way to cover them up is by having a bit of a tan and using colour correcting concealer. That’s too much like sense though and doesn’t involve being #gifted a free beauty treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She worked in beauty, she should know that the only way to cover them up is by having a bit of a tan and using colour correcting concealer. That’s too much like sense though and doesn’t involve being #gifted a free beauty treatment.
Also absolutely shite advertisement for Lips & Lifts after they did a pointless treatment on her under eyes that clearly never worked one bit

Also absolutely shite advertisement for Lips & Lifts after they did a pointless treatment on her under eyes that clearly never worked one bit
Yeah. Another bad advertisement thanks to our Aimee! She was probably meant to go for top ups to get the result she wanted but that would of fell by the wayside like everything else. A girl my partner knows got fillers under her eyes for her black circles and they made a huge difference.

my wish this year would be for her to clean her filthy piss stinking house, give her kids equal amounts of attention, regularly clean said kids and stop talking absolute Shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a terrible advert for tear trough filler. Her eye area looks really strange in her latest picture.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Aimee has a cheek to say because of "the c-word" they've discovered many new places over the last year. Hen! You document every single minute of your day just about, we aww know you hardly ever leave the house with your kiddies (because apparently it makes you paranoid 🤷🏼‍♀️)
I really can't believe the constant lies that stream out of her mouth. One minute she's all about showing "real life" and then next she's saying she's too paranoid and anxious to take her kids out which is why she hasn't shown it. Surely that's really life? And far more relatable that endless rambling stories about her free teeth she didn't need.
And justifying going to that park over rouken glen because it's quieter as again she's paranoid, but a few weeks ago she was at a park meeting with white a few friends and then was it her mum in the supermarket? I understand feelings can change but come on hen.
Posts a posing picture of herself looking off into the distance on her grid, while a photo of her son gets 24 hours on her story (although we should be thankful he got a look in for a change) - it's not very mummy blogger of her. Star is the worst for it, grid posts all about her looking all dolled up and the occasional post of her child. At a glance you'd never think these accounts belong to do called bloggers.

P.s someone mentioned DD hanging around with someone and the nosey begged in me wants to know who it is for a snoop 😂

It pisses me off as I would take the dog to linn park pre covid now we just go to the places closer by. I wouldn't say linn park is fairly local to her. Did she just hear about the waterfall and want the picture 😂

And the person who said about her putting her own pic on the grid and the boy on the stories u can put more than one pic on the grid its shameful. Shes supposed to be a mummy account and it's all just her!

So we start talking about her alcohol issues and how she should talk about it as it would help people

Surprise surprise who is talking about it 😂

I cant follow her either or watch her stories
I really need that burner account 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.