thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she finds the time to do everything she does! I literally don’t have time to watch tv ATM🤣 why does Callie’s skin always look so sore has she said? Bless her it looks painful 😞

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how she finds the time to do everything she does! I literally don’t have time to watch tv ATM🤣 why does Callie’s skin always look so sore has she said? Bless her it looks painful 😞
Lack of washing and cleanliness I bet!

• Sad
Omg I know Aimee hen get some child farm on that wee yins face

I think she definitely reads here. Those kids have been out lots recently and now she is sharing smaller local accounts

Reactions: 1
What is with her accent? In her stories today talking about getting the power back on she sounds so fake!! I am from Scotland and nobody speaks like that

Reactions: 6
What is with her accent? In her stories today talking about getting the power back on she sounds so fake!! I am from Scotland and nobody speaks like that
Yes there are some that do, but we call them twats 😂 you should have a look at pink peony IG she’s another that puts on the fake accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes there are some that do, but we call them twats 😂 you should have a look at pink peony IG she’s another that puts on the fake accent 😂
All these instas from here talk like that n I'm like new hen your from round the corner where did u get that accent!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daily Dose letting her kid swear all the time makes me shudder - I know kids pick up words and you tell them it’s naughty/ignore it so they stop but she actively encourages it. I’d hate my wee one to speak like that 😞

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The other day when Callie went and got Aimee and made her come down stairs to see something and Aimee showed the silver things and said this is not condoms I was more thinking imagine if Callie had opened that thinking it was sweets

Daily Dose letting her kid swear all the time makes me shudder - I know kids pick up words and you tell them it’s naughty/ignore it so they stop but she actively encourages it. I’d hate my wee one to speak like that 😞
The same reason she does anything on her Instagram, for aTtEnTiOn!

I’m surprised no one has mentioned DD kids are away overnight.. 😳
Callie wouldn’t look twice at those they aren’t chocolates 😂

The lipliner 🙈🙈 For someone in the beauty industry you’d think she would know these are hoatching.
Even with the lipstick fully on you can still see the pencil where she’s missed filling in.
Maybe she lets G do it.
I’m sorry but there is no way this woman is in her 30’s, not a chance. Mid to late forties at least

Reactions: 4
The lipliner 🙈🙈 For someone in the beauty industry you’d think she would know these are hoatching.
Even with the lipstick fully on you can still see the pencil where she’s missed filling in.
Maybe she lets G do it.
Nahhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭🤣

That’s too much for a Sunday morning for me 😭 Reminds me of that saying... what is it... a pig in lipstick 👀😬😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has this now become a joint thread?! I don’t follow DDOG so have zero interest in her updates. Clearly lots of you have things to say about her so would it not be a good idea to make her a thread of her own?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.