TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am extremely tempted to send those screenshots to her new 'employer' 🙄 seriously, that behaviour needs called out. Homophobia as content? What a hideous and disgusting woman she is.

Reactions: 10
She always seems to land on her feet. Might be because her feet are weighed down with the outdated clodhoppers but still...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am extremely tempted to send those screenshots to her new 'employer' 🙄 seriously, that behaviour needs called out. Homophobia as content? What a hideous and disgusting woman she is.
She won’t last with them, brings little to no income to her table at home so what’s she going to bring them? They will end up binning her soon enough.

Reactions: 8
Dear Aimee……….https://www.instagram.com/reel/C71aIiEKXkP/?igsh=MWlsZTNiMXl5b21udQ==

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Always shocked when big Ang starts talking in her sickly baby voice - she looks like she'd have a low down guys voice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aimee on the local FB pages begging for someone to give her a lift to Taylor basically. Asking if anyone is leaving from Newton Mearns as she’s soooo stressed taking her 6 year old, can’t find a car park and she has flight in the morning - what was she expecting?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Aimee on the local FB pages begging for someone to give her a lift to Taylor basically. Asking if anyone is leaving from Newton Mearns as she’s soooo stressed taking her 6 year old, can’t find a car park and she has flight in the morning - what was she expecting?!
Why am I not surprised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d have thought her and ange would have went together

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but her local fb page is Kilmarnock not the mearns she's not from there 😂 she's a bleeping idiot! Should have done her research instead of being a shameless begging hole! Most actually Taylor swift fans have already made their way through to Edinburgh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve got so much cringe for this idiot! Crying because she couldn’t get tickets, crying because she did get tickets then trying to blag a lift! What a red neck she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So last week it was willing to travel anywhere in the UK now she can’t even make her way to Edinburgh without begging. Soon as had tickets should had booked at hotel or known 100% you could make it.
Big Ang is having mother daughter overnight so she won’t be helping skanky maw, skanky maw better not guilt trip her and end up gate crashing their time. She is that person to do such a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww shame, life's tough eh??

• Haha
We’ve been through in Edinburgh for hours, why does it not surprise me she’s left it so last minute and expecting everyone else to sort it for her!
I hope she’s stressed out her box and Callie is her usual whiny self an hour in and ruins it for her 😂

let’s put money on it we’ll get some shite staged video of both their greasy faces acting all surprised and shocked when TS comes on 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that crying and a girl in my work got tickets from ticketmaster this morning for £58 each. Restricted view but I’m sure Callie would
Have been fine with that.

• Heart
  • Wow
So last week it was willing to travel anywhere in the UK now she can’t even make her way to Edinburgh without begging. Soon as had tickets should had booked at hotel or known 100% you could make it.
Big Ang is having mother daughter overnight so she won’t be helping skanky maw, skanky maw better not guilt trip her and end up gate crashing their time. She is that person to do such a thing.
I’d put money on this being exactly what she does.

No bleeping way, was it on Mearns Mummies?

She's so pathetic and needy 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.