TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one ungrateful cow. She’s pissed off because they’re not pandering to her anymore and offering to babysit the four kids she CHOSE to have.

Reactions: 8
@Curly and looked after the kids on that holiday while her and Kyle had lunch on their own or walked the markets! Think she forgets she’s put her whole life on social media!
And then cried because it was cloudy and she couldn’t get a ✨photo✨ for insta

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to send those comments on that reel to Kyles sister, honestly if my sis in law was chatting tit about my mum online I'd knock her the duck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they have helped them move to that house on the premiss that Big Gammon would get a job and contribute, next thing we know she is preggars and they are in too deep with the house purchase. The in laws have probably said this is ridiculous, and that Aimless should be getting a job - she’s taken the huff & fell out with them & now is pushing for an adhd diagnosis so she can say she told them she couldn’t work

• Heart
They definitely do know about the thread I remimber her saying how she heard about the page and wondered if she was on it and seen what was said about her and she showed ATM and he said something like just don’t read it or her and ATM looked at it together. Something like that anyways. big Ang told her about it and she just had to see if she could get that 😂
The in law side definitely would know about it, more so the ATM siblings I’d think.
Surely the kids ask how come they don’t see their other gran etc? Ashame for the kids.

Reactions: 7
I think she was extremely jealous of Kyle's sister and her little girl, I remember Kyle's Mum and sis and the wee girl were away to some hotel, I think it was like a kind of yearly traditional thing his dad always booked for the sister and the mum and of course Aimee n Callie ended up tagging along 🙄 she said something about Papa booking a bigger room at the last minute so they could also join 🙄 probably sat with a face like thunder because Kyle's niece was getting to go and Callie wasn't and as they lived with the in-laws at the time he's booked them too to keep the peace n stop her acting like a spoiled brat n making their life misery!

Reactions: 16
Found them via a quick Google of “TheSocialmama” and “homophobic” … Who is an OG thread member and remembers all the documented child neglect too?
Her being uncomfortable was never about them but her? But it is about them or any gay couple because them sharing a kiss makes you feel uncomfortable. Why on earth would you do a poll??? Like wtf. I have 2 men in a house beside me and they link arms or hold hand while walking their door when I see them I wave, speak to the them, never once do I feel uncomfortable or first though is omg their holding hands or hugging, they should and can do what they like.
I hope those guys no longer speak to her after her poll.
Homophobic or what. What if one her sons end up gay when their older?? I can’t believe she had nerve to do post something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's just Aimee all over... tries to make up content and fails miserably at every turn because she's just not relatable.

Reactions: 9
Imagine feeling uncomfortable seeing 2 men kiss but your comfortable telling 35k people that your man fisted you to bring on Labour 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe these stories need to be sent to McDonald’s see if they are happy with someone who has been publicly homophobic advertising for them

• Heart
Found them via a quick Google of “TheSocialmama” and “homophobic” … Who is an OG thread member and remembers all the documented child neglect too?
Imagine if someone shared the screenshots to tiktok outing little ‘Miss Homophobic’ surprised she hasn’t said people of a different colour to her make her feel uncomfortable, no judgement 🤷‍♀️

Its her big gammon chops butchered by my girl Angelina that make me uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.