TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is this from I want to watch it! Her in laws have more class than her for not speaking bad about her online when we all know fine well they could. She's a free loading boot and obviously they told her that! I hope that Kyle and the kids get to still see them because they are the only ones that treat the kids fairly. Kyle should bloody take the boys to theirs on Friday when her and whiny are away to TS
The user is @millennialmatleave it's on her reels from mid March. It's actually brutal that fatso has commented on this the way she has what a spoiled wee boot.

Reactions: 8
She needs to wind her neck in cos if it wasn’t for her In-Laws she would still be dicking about her 3 bed semi with its dog jizz stained sofa in Barrhead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't seen anything from Ddug about her dogs for ages, has she binned them off too? Did she take the wee poodle one?
Can't believe her and fatso have blue ticks on insta now. FANNIES.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Haven't seen anything from Ddug about her dogs for ages, has she binned them off too? Did she take the wee poodle one?
Can't believe her and fatso have blue ticks on insta now. FANNIES.
I was wondering this about Aimee’s dog Ruby… we know she gave her first dog away because she didn’t love him and was too lazy to walk him… then she got her second dog knocked up on purpose to make money from the pups… but not heard or seen anything about her for ages. Shouldn’t be allowed dogs let alone kids tbh

Reactions: 7
I was wondering this about Aimee’s dog Ruby… we know she gave her first dog away because she didn’t love him and was too lazy to walk him… then she got her second dog knocked up on purpose to make money from the pups… but not heard or seen anything about her for ages. Shouldn’t be allowed dogs let alone kids tbh
She gave that ruby one away as well I’m sure after the 4th Victorian chimney sweep was born. I may be wrong however but I think that’s what happened.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she have Ruby away to a friend of her aunts or an aunt, something like that. It was after Oakley was born and she said that Ruby was much better with someone who could give a dog more focus and attention. There was no mention or consideration of how her poor kids felt about it though!

Saw Ang's bigger dog on stories the other day. The wee scraggy thing probably gets hidden away though!

Reactions: 6
“First advert since signing with Komi” aye aw right move over ant and dec 🤣🤣🤣 big gammon is in town now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she is very very jealous of Ang... ang gets TS tickets she gets TS tickets, Ang gets her hair refresh she gets a hair refresh, ang is on a health kick amiee is on a health kick did ang not have the new build house first then that stalker moved there. I think we are dealing with a case of obsession with Aimee.

Let me pretend to be your best friend but really I'm a secret lesbian for ange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine that all those thousands of new followers and 2 hours after you’ve done a reel about an ad (so called job) your interactions is still same amount of likes and commmets 4 comments one them being the usual Big Ang 😂😂

It is true she does copy everything big Ang does, Big Ang gets a small suv so does skanky maw, made ATM go out and get a new car… also in his name since she has 0 income to fund it.
Wasn’t it a discovery she was wanting or looking at … funny that’s since Big Ang has an evoque 😂

You lived there I think they made the effort
Did majority of the schools runs while she was sat in their kitchen making herself coffee from their machine whilst talking into her phone. Of course that’s her “job”.
She chose to move to Ayrshire so anyone with their own life and commitments, job can’t just go down visit. She’s always the one up here at her own mums so what would be stopping her going to theirs? She can’t say late night because we’ve seen her in silverburn 9 at night with her own kids.

Reactions: 10
You lived there I think they made the effort
Never even noticed that comment regardless she's some cheek wonder if they've saw it also any of the fam 🫣she clearly doesn't give a tit mind you, it's tit for ATM though just making trouble and awkwardness for him, so not only is she a fat self entitled lazy twit he now has no relationship with his family because of her - really unfair surely he's gony get sick of it and tell her to duck off?!?!?! Obv he hasn't got any balls at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Curly and looked after the kids on that holiday while her and Kyle had lunch on their own or walked the markets! Think she forgets she’s put her whole life on social media!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.