TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was on a health kick?? Your shape has changed hen, it’s got bigger. Just because you exercise doesn’t mean you can eat what you want!! She trying to get a deal with sports direct or USA pro??🤣🤣🤣 I was chatting to some of the mums at playgroup this morning and they are said how relatable, irritating and entitled she is. Everyone says the same thing. Also she’ll be using the TS sage to bypass the chat about her not getting to 50k followers. I actually can’t stand her. Shes a fat brat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Jackson in the back of that video while megamind is rubbing it in jumping around! Vile parents she’s an awful swine also so is wrinkly ballsack face Kyle 🖕🏼
That's what I noticed too, him disassociating from the entire situation 😔💔
---
I was chatting to some of the mums at playgroup this morning and they are said how relatable, irritating and entitled she is. Everyone says the same thing.
This bit made me howl 😂 She's the ultimate deinfluencer, but not on purpose. Just because she's entirely unrelatable and just the bleeping worst at everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
#Justice for Jackson

I'm due to ask to adopt that wee soul and take him to IKEA and Blairdrummond on the same weekend.

The fake accent was off the charts on today's stories. Oakley must wake up wondering wtf is going on, wondering who the stranger is talking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please can “fat brat” be in the next title? 😂

I can’t watch that big eejit right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
That fake accent! 🫣 Also, where are all the clothes that she got for her "hauls" that she could be wearing!? All been returned. On the beg for a stylist and more #kindlygifted shite. Take your Biscoff latte and shove it up your fat fanny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Back to the shops for more returns. Since when was it considered work to buy stuff, try it on, film it, then return it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what's bleeping hilarious, that she has time to do the amount of returns she has in person! If I'm needing to ever return its always on the last bloody day because I don't have time, with work or kids or family events. She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have time as her friend the bastard.

Reactions: 11
I’m going to the gig on Friday. I have a child older than Callie who would love to go but a) we watched it on Disney and she was bored during some of it cause it’s really long and I’d hazard she knows more TS song than most cause I listen a lot b) it’s a lot to just give them something like this not for a birthday or Christmas. I want to give my kids the world but I also don’t want to raise entitled brats.

• Heart
When she was talking today about nothing looking good on her I was thinking, that’s because you’re fat.

I never call people fat but she deserves it. She is honestly a terrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't follow this idiot anymore,just the thread. Wondering has she ever redecorated the boys bedroom after ripping off the wallpaper that came with the house, which the boys loved?

as if she's got eras tickets! I got mine very last minute on final release of the stage side tickets after being on waitlist a year. Feeling very lucky to be going at short notice. I am however making it a girls weekend and plan to enjoy getting the train, hotel and cocktails after! What night is she going?

Reactions: 6
I don't follow this idiot anymore,just the thread. Wondering has she ever redecorated the boys bedroom after ripping off the wallpaper that came with the house, which the boys loved?

as if she's got eras tickets! I got mine very last minute on final release of the stage side tickets after being on waitlist a year. Feeling very lucky to be going at short notice. I am however making it a girls weekend and plan to enjoy getting the train, hotel and cocktails after! What night is she going?
She got it all spray painted with their names and it looks horrific!
She will be at Taylor on Friday so you might see her in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fingers crossed I'm sat nowhere near her and Callie 😂
It would actually make me howl with laughter if she traipses all the way through with Callie to be told that they can't use their tickets cause it's over 14s only 😂 that's what wee wonka deserves!
I still feel the embarrassment of her "crying" into the phone about it, there were no tears, she needs to get her life sorted, there's kids here that don't get a hot meal during the holidays and she's raising a bear who thinks that she clicks her fingers and gets what she wants.
it honestly shocks me how Kyle lets her get away with this
All the clothes she has returned probably have crappy tan marks all over them, how can you call that work? Also someone take one for the team and message about her imaginary 50k followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
I get things come up or things happen that you can’t attend a concert but amount of people now reselling and expect people to pay 300+ for each days before, I think it’s unfair for those who genuinely tried to get tickets and couldn’t get them then have idiots buying vip or front etc and now like aww can’t go because it’s under 14 not allowed that area surely you would know this before you bought them. I don’t resale of tickets should be allowed. Maybe it’s just me that thinks that.

I’d love to know what MIL did to her that was so bad she lived in their home for months and also got house she’s in now because of the in-laws so really they can’t be all that awful people.
---
Does that mean they haven’t met Oakley?? Surely ATM is still seeing and in contact with his own family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mother in law probably just gave her a few home truths & she didn’t like it!
How much were the TS ticket originally?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mother in law probably just gave her a few home truths & she didn’t like it!
How much were the TS ticket originally?
My daughter and her pals have standing tickets for Friday they were £180 each which is obscene frankly but they are all huge TS fans.

Reactions: 7
This has just shown up on my newsfeed interesting if you watch the reel 🙃🤣🤣🤣 it's from 11 weeks ago unsure why now its on my feed
When is this from I want to watch it! Her in laws have more class than her for not speaking bad about her online when we all know fine well they could. She's a free loading boot and obviously they told her that! I hope that Kyle and the kids get to still see them because they are the only ones that treat the kids fairly. Kyle should bloody take the boys to theirs on Friday when her and whiny are away to TS

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.