TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories looking even puffier than usual like she’s been crying about the Taylor Swift tickets! If Callie is such a big fan would you not have tried to get tickets at the time they were released and then explain you couldn’t get them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And then saying Kyle would need to take her if they got weekend tickets! I just can’t understand the favouritism of one child over the others! If I give one of mine a kiss I instantly give the other a kiss too haha but I need to keep them equal (unless it’s one’s birthday etc) but she openly shows Callie is her favourite!

Reactions: 11
There's a Scottish influencer called Rachel who has breast cancer who is looking for TS tickets for her wee girl and a lovely person on the La Vita comp has said if she wins she'll give them to her, really gives you some perspective when you think of beggy Shaimee and her brat. Also, how many mums are in the position to drop everything and say they'll go anywhere in the UK for a 6 year old to see a concert? It will cost a fortune in travel and accomodation never mind the tickets! She's deluded and that kid is a spoiled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m absolutely disgusted at her story..my God…check what’s going on in Palestine Shaimee FFS…. That woman is so out of touch with reality!!! such an idiot…boohoo your “inconsolable” child can’t go to a concert so bloody what!…that’s life..sometimes children have to be told no!!! her heart “goes out to other parents” wtf 🤬 honestly she deserves that migrated eye filler she’s an absolute idiot!!!!! Spoilt little Madame Callie just like her mother! And who would pay for the tickets Social maw?? Your long suffering hubby who’s aged a hundred years trying to keep you and your chimney sweep children happy! His family must be in despair no wonder they’re nowhere to be seen 🫣🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pishy pants probably just likes one song and it's turned into this drama. Kids change their faves every other week specially at that age

I buy myself nothing to be able to take mine to days out. We were at Blair drummond yesterday and spent just over £150 that was £60 in the gift shop tho but think of the trips they could go if she gave up buying shite for one week

If that wean gets tickets I'll stand outside the hydro in protest I swear 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is, if she’s that desperate for them she wouldn’t risk just potentially winning them, she would put her hand in her pocket and BUY them! They are available on resale sites so let’s not act like she couldn’t possibly get her hands on them!

Reactions: 16
If your daughter was such a HUGE fan why wouldn’t you had got them when they first went on sale?? I remember she did look and she couldn’t bring herself to pay the price but happily bought herself £400 trainers 😂 she’s hoping someone is going to give her them for nothing or get a wee job out of it. Surprised big Ang didn’t save the day and get her tickets.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, why’s it only come up now? Why’s a six year old inconsolable about Taylor Swift and why’s she allowing it?! Get some bleeping perspective. Social Media, man. It’s ruining kids whose daft maws treat them like their pals for content. Remember when Jackson broke his heart about a teddy in IKEA? How did she resolve that?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s no way she’s getting tickets, they’re like gold dust and have been for months now. Like others have said she openly mentioned at the time that she looked at them and couldn’t justify the cost but then spunked what she could’ve spent on shite trainers that went out of fashion 2 years ago 🫠

About time the spoilt wee princess learned a life lesson

• Heart
There’s no way she’s getting tickets, they’re like gold dust and have been for months now. Like others have said she openly mentioned at the time that she looked at them and couldn’t justify the cost but then spunked what she could’ve spent on shite trainers that went out of fashion 2 years ago 🫠

About time the spoilt wee princess learned a life lesson
I need to know how Ddug got hers though, as you say they're like gold dust 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly can't with her, the reshare of la vita to then her pleading oh poor me I am having to put up with my greeting faced wee shite of a daughter. duck off and fix your face. I'm embarrassed for her she literally has no shame the big blob.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's full of shite!

She's one of those parents who panders to her kids needs when it suits her. She's supposed to be teaching her kids resilience and how we handle not getting everything we want in life.

Still waiting on wee Jackson getting a pet or an animal experience, but that doesn't interest her so why would she care about his disappointment?

Classic Aimee, being a shite maw for the masses ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll be glad when Taylor Swift has been and gone! Fed up of every FB group filled with everyone asking for tickets, or if they have tickets how they will get there blah blah blah.

• Heart
I need to know how Ddug got hers though, as you say they're like gold dust 🤔
Imagine if she shows up and she’s been sold fake ones 😂 there is ALOT of that going about now. How come her and skanky maw aren’t doing the shein free money anymore? That’s right because it was also a scam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe if she think that she posts enough big Ang will feel sorry enough to her to go and buy another 2 🤣 if she's that desperate she would have got them when they came out. It was like a military operation getting them! She's is just begging for a ticket which she will never get! hole

Reactions: 9
It infuriates me that so called influencers think that the week before they deserve to be handed these tickets!

I spent ages registering getting family to try and waiting to get tickets for mydaughter. Cost me a fortune and the stress and these dicks expect that 7 days before they should get them!

another girl from nearby had put a big thing on her insta about how her daughter was so upsetdesperate for tickets then She magically surprised her with them and as big reel about it 🙄 she thinks she’s an influencer too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See Big Ang has just posted a big story surprising Chucky with the tickets..bet Aimee is greeting on the phone to Kyle as we speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely disgusted at her story..my God…check what’s going on in Palestine Shaimee FFS…. That woman is so out of touch with reality!!! such an idiot…boohoo your “inconsolable” child can’t go to a concert so bloody what!…that’s life..sometimes children have to be told no!!! her heart “goes out to other parents” wtf 🤬 honestly she deserves that migrated eye filler she’s an absolute idiot!!!!! Spoilt little Madame Callie just like her mother! And who would pay for the tickets Social maw?? Your long suffering hubby who’s aged a hundred years trying to keep you and your chimney sweep children happy! His family must be in despair no wonder they’re nowhere to be seen 🫣🫣
Chimney sweep children 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get why a kid that age would be upset to that degree about a concert unless the parent had been feeding them with excitement about it beforehand. A simple "no we can't afford it" months ago would have put it to bed right away. Also if the kid had been taught right, she'd just be happy for her wee pal getting to go instead of being jealous, and what a way to shite on the happiness of the pal, your taking ur kid so let me post on insta how devastated this had made my kid. Yuk, no decorum or shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.