TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's got enough followers for her own thread yet. I think it's meant to be 10k?

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's got enough followers for her own thread yet. I think it's meant to be 10k?
She’d have over 10k if adding up followers from all the different accounts she has, can’t keep up with which is which.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the story of her kitchen cupboards an attempt at begging for a gifted tidy/clean/organiser?

Why would she let Oakley pull everything out like that

Reactions: 10
Hold on. Shes signed with a “talent” agency?? What is her talent exactly? Being the most unrelatable person in Scotland ???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the story of her kitchen cupboards an attempt at begging for a gifted tidy/clean/organiser?

Why would she let Oakley pull everything out like that
Time she has took to stand take a photo and caption it she could had been on Amazon and ordered baby proof locks instead.
---
Why is all her projects just been told 5min ago and just found out the night b4 a massive display etc needed to be in?? 🙄 my kids school posts all homework on an app and then both me and the kids know what's to be done and when for, shes so full of tit! But then again it's probably just her ✨aDhD✨
Kids are just learning from her with being unorganised until the day she actually gets a proper diagnosis and can claim it’s adhd but until then it’s lazy and a mother who can’t get it together for her kids.

Reactions: 6
Hold on. Shes signed with a “talent” agency?? What is her talent exactly? Being the most unrelatable person in Scotland ???
Being a lazy bastard seems to be a special talent of hers. Maybe it's that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spotted Big Ang today leaving Starbucks at EK we were leaving Sainsbury’s, she’s actually never away from EK don’t know if kids were with her so couldn’t dial 101 for her kids being unsafe in car but it will happen.

Who is the sisters that sort cupboards for people style sisters? I can’t remember their name 100% skanky hoping they will come sort her cupboards and bags for life.

Reactions: 9
Is she just not going to mention the challenge now that she failed to get to 50k?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Begging for tickets because her daughter is breaking her heart 😐 Did she try and get tickets when they were released? Has she attempted to buy them? Eurgh. Words fail me.

Reactions: 18
Begging for tickets because her daughter is breaking her heart 😐 Did she try and get tickets when they were released? Has she attempted to buy them? Eurgh. Words fail me.
All the Glasgow influencer maws sharing that bloody La Vita giveaway to get TS tickets. Embarrassing. As you say, what were they doing when the tickets went on sale? My daughter and her pals have tickets, they had presale codes because they bought the TS album and were on Ticketmaster for hours, was a military operation! Not that I agree with Ticketmaster tactics. Not these maws though, they actually just think they can beg for whatever they want. Might be mean of me but I really hope she doesn't get any.

Reactions: 21
Taylor Swift is shite anyway 😂 Sorry. The wee girl is totally pandered to as it is, I hope they don’t get any either. What is it teaching her? If there was an event that my daughter would be upset about not attending, you’d be damn sure I’d try and get hold of some legitimately. Instead of being a lazy bam (sorry, it’s her ADHD) and only jumping on the Swiftie bandwagon cause I’m an unoriginal bleep and begging for tickets.

I hope this goes the same way as her getting a month off from feeding her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Because Big Ang is going skanky maw has to try get tickets as well. She could have attempted to get tickets but she said when they came out she wasn’t paying £300 plus for them… all sudden she’s on beg for them.

Reactions: 14
Ok sorry but why did she have to tell Callie her “bestie” was going? Callie is like 6 she wouldn’t have known? Surely! And surely she could have told ang to keep her trap shut!!!! It’s like Amie is so nasty!! Honest to god

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No harm to the wee girl but I really hope they don’t win those tickets!!
Also is it just me or is 6 not quite young to be going to see Taylor Swift?

Reactions: 21
Because Callie is her bestie and she talks to her like she’s her pal. Even that film they were watching together the other night, that’s a film for a preteen/teenager, not a 6 year old. Maybe I’m too harsh, but I have a 6 year old girl and the nonsense her and Big Ang get up to with their girls is nothing I can relate to as a Mum.

Reactions: 12
Ok sorry but why did she have to tell Callie her “bestie” was going? Callie is like 6 she wouldn’t have known? Surely! And surely she could have told ang to keep her trap shut!!!! It’s like Amie is so nasty!! Honest to god
Because wee G is a brat and wouldn’t be able to keep quiet about such a thing and Big Ang can’t control her kids Callie would still have found out and thrown a diva hissy fit, breaking her heart shut up Aimee bigger issues happening than you getting free tickets I hope she does get tickets… for Australia 😂
I have no clue if she is touring there how I chose there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No harm to the wee girl but I really hope they don’t win those tickets!!
Also is it just me or is 6 not quite young to be going to see Taylor Swift?
From what I gather it's a very long concert, maybe 3-4 hours? Does she even like Taylor Swift? Her latest album is quite mature themed. I think 6 is a bit young but what do I know, I mean they go and see Nicki Minaj these days 🫤
---
Wonder how DDug got tickets, bribed someone with free botox? 🫤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.