TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again the wise words of Martha sum up our collective thoughts… “Leave me alone. Get a life, get a proper job. I am horrified at what you’ve done.”

The second hand embarrassment I have at a grown adult coming on social media with puffy eyes from crying and begging for tickets is making me want to just throw my phone in the bin and go back to the 90’s where these fannies didn’t exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See Big Ang has just posted a big story surprising Chucky with the tickets..bet Aimee is greeting on the phone to Kyle as we speak 🤣🤣
I felt shite for evangeline in that pic just hugging her sister. I doubt she does anything for her wee girl cause she’d post it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine doing your big reveal to you kid at your work
Is it just me that thinks this new place in Kilmarnock is just a set of empty rooms? Failing to see the point of it all.
---
I felt shite for evangeline in that pic just hugging her sister. I doubt she does anything for her wee girl cause she’d post it
Called Chucky her “best girl” the other day. Imagine saying that when you have more than one daughter!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't get why a kid that age would be upset to that degree about a concert unless the parent had been feeding them with excitement about it beforehand. A simple "no we can't afford it" months ago would have put it to bed right away. Also if the kid had been taught right, she'd just be happy for her wee pal getting to go instead of being jealous, and what a way to shite on the happiness of the pal, your taking ur kid so let me post on insta how devastated this had made my kid. Yuk, no decorum or shame.
Both as bad as each other but I know Big Ang did say couple weeks ago maybe last week about getting tickets and she did get them, maybe it will make Aimee learn buy or try and get them when they come out and clearly just wants to try have a night away like Big Ang besties double date posts of them. It’s nothing to do with Callie being a biggest fan it’s all down to what one does the other has to do as well.
No reason for Big Ang to post it she could have had a private moment showing her daughter but nothing ever is whole life is plastered all over social media.

Mr Isa and I had surprised our 2 with a holiday to Dubai this summer (big birthday for them) did I feel need to post on social media at Xmas no because I like fact no one knows my job, where I live, what my kids look like, majority of people don’t know I’m even married as far as people are aware am broke and nobody wants my ass 😂 my social media is basic boring it’s great.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me that thinks this new place in Kilmarnock is just a set of empty rooms? Failing to see the point of it all.
---

Called Chucky her “best girl” the other day. Imagine saying that when you have more than one daughter!
She said something like 1500 new clients about 20 were at the big reveal of the clinic.. yeah okay big Ang so what 300k+ of income … but STILL renting and driving 18 plate evoque on finance. If you had that type of income you would be cash buying a property and car but yeah it seems very echoey and empty, and that clinic is also a leased building.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s the way it should be! I’m going to end up with no pals cos it really bugs me how much people over share their lives on that app but I’m too addicted to it to delete. My friend went to a local gala day at the weekend posted 23 stories from it then uploaded them to her grid 🙈 I had to unfollow. When will people understand they aren’t as important as they think they are and no one really gives a f**k how they spend every minute of their weekend 😤

• Heart
1. When Aimee said about Kyle taking Callie on Friday, I honestly thought at first that she had tickets and she and Kyle were going. Came here to check and glad to see I've clearly picked that up wrong. Is she busy on Fri or something?

2. I'm sure there will be TS inspired events going on around this weekend that'd be perfect for a 6 year old. I heard of one elsewhere, making TS inspired jewellery. Wonder if she's looked up anything else that may placate her? Doubtful.

Reactions: 5
I saw this and my instant thought was get a bleeping grip. Whilst I don’t believe that because terrible tit is going on in the world right now, nobody else should be happy, but I just find it so disgusting the way she’s going on.

I’m seeing some influencers using their platform to advocate for those with no voice right now. Then you have this horrible fat duck greeting in to her phone over tickets. She’s actually a disgusting pile of tit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1. When Aimee said about Kyle taking Callie on Friday, I honestly thought at first that she had tickets and she and Kyle were going. Came here to check and glad to see I've clearly picked that up wrong. Is she busy on Fri or something?

2. I'm sure there will be TS inspired events going on around this weekend that'd be perfect for a 6 year old. I heard of one elsewhere, making TS inspired jewellery. Wonder if she's looked up anything else that may placate her? Doubtful.
Is she not away on a hen do? I’m sure it’s this weekend or just after

Reactions: 4
That greeting faced mother fucker 😅 take your tickets and shove them up your arse I can't believe the way she is bringing those kids up, those poor boys get F all and that wee girl gwt taken to London to see Frozen and now taken to see TS. I could never favourite any child if I had 4 it is so so sad to actually see the way she treats them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Know what, it actually boils my piss that she always manages to land on her feet. I can’t stand her
She doesn’t though. She’s an absolute waste of space roaster. She’s 25 full threads on Tattle of hundreds of people who think the same about her. Yeah she might have got Taylor Swift tickets last minute, a free shark hair wrap, crates and crates of Mac B water… but she has absolutely no self worth. She’s bleeping useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw this and my instant thought was get a bleeping grip. Whilst I don’t believe that because terrible tit is going on in the world right now, nobody else should be happy, but I just find it so disgusting the way she’s going on.

I’m seeing some influencers using their platform to advocate for those with no voice right now. Then you have this horrible fat duck greeting in to her phone over tickets. She’s actually a disgusting pile of tit.
Not even one tear dripping down her face. Surely if you had a good friend working in events you would contact them privately and not do a big drama on stories. Love to know how these people get tickets when public are told sold out or all gone.
How does Callie get a trip to London AND TS and Jackson isn’t even allowed a stuffed toy from IKEA or a trip to the zoo????
---
If it’s for Friday night ATM would need to take her or she could do sat or sun night but now she can go on the Friday night? What am confused, this because Big Ang is going Friday night she can now go?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Crying over getting tickets. Shes a bleeping disgrace. Look at what is happening in the work Aimee. You think you’re so entitled. A disgrace of a person and a mother. I fear for those poor kids and Kyle. It’s an actual sin. She’s needs to get a grip or real life!!!

• Heart
The thing is, if she’s that desperate for them she wouldn’t risk just potentially winning them, she would put her hand in her pocket and BUY them! They are available on resale sites so let’s not act like she couldn’t possibly get her hands on them!
This is true Murray field opened another tier. There were loads
---
She said something like 1500 new clients about 20 were at the big reveal of the clinic.. yeah okay big Ang so what 300k+ of income … but STILL renting and driving 18 plate evoque on finance. If you had that type of income you would be cash buying a property and car but yeah it seems very echoey and empty, and that clinic is also a leased building.
It doesn't add up does it. She better be saving it for when she gets the jail or struck off that professional register she's on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.