TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I commented already but can’t remember - the page raising awareness is very similar to big Angs page isn’t it 👀

Reactions: 5
Has Big Ang really taken Chucky to Nicki Minaj!? Sorry maybe it's just me but is that really appropriate for a 6 year old!? But then again she allows her to watch horror movies as she's such a cool, quirky mum......🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has Big Ang really taken Chucky to Nicki Minaj!? Sorry maybe it's just me but is that really appropriate for a 6 year old!? But then again she allows her to watch horror movies as she's such a cool, quirky mum......🙄🙄🙄
Her “best girl” apparently. Would you even say that when you have more than one daughter..?! 💯 no to a child that age at that concert.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just know she is going cause Big Ang havoc when she’s older, she didn’t seem like she was 100% interested no wonder she is 6 years old.
Mind that time Big Ang said on her stories her kids have no routine, boundaries can have their tablets when they like and how long they like… yeah keep it up and see if you still think that when they have tests to study in the end of primary to decide what level class they should be in for going up to high school then again am not down in their level. Then again these kids have no chance when they have mothers that think flipping middle finger, pouting and dressing you before your time is going to get you far in life.

Shaun’s got a pick up now traded in his old jag for it I assume so big Ang out working to pay for their lifestyle rent, cars, rent on clinics, he’s a male skanky maw. Anytime you see them they’re always in her car so his mileage allowance on it must be bare minimum to keep payments low.
Am tired at thought of them keeping up the social media appearances.

Reactions: 9
Jesus Joanie. My 6 year old was at Rainbows last night. I want her to be a kid and innocent to the world for as long as I can. Not being entertained by someone that’s married to a sex offender and raps about big dicks. Jesus Christ. Treating a 6 year old like a grown up isn’t going to end well as Isa said. Tbh and I’m probably being harsh, it’s a form of abuse. Their wee brains can’t and shouldn’t be able to comprehend the stuff she’s exposing them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus Joanie. My 6 year old was at Rainbows last night. I want her to be a kid and innocent to the world for as long as I can. Not being entertained by someone that’s married to a sex offender and raps about big dicks. Jesus Christ. Treating a 6 year old like a grown up isn’t going to end well as Isa said. Tbh and I’m probably being harsh, it’s a form of abuse. Their wee brains can’t and shouldn’t be able to comprehend the stuff she’s exposing them to.
Add a murderer to the list, I can think of better artists to go see than Nicki Minaj, esp for a 6 year old kid probably doesn’t know half the lyrics or the songs.

Reactions: 8
Problem with Ange and Aimee is that they don’t see their kids as children, they see them as pals, especially the girls. They haven’t got a clue about parent/child boundaries and just want to be their kids best pal all the time.

• Heart
It's very telling that it's now the last day in May and she's still nowhere near 50k follows despite posting 3x (that I'm aware of) begging for follows. Especially since the reels she's posted to beg have between 49-88k views! All those people viewing and clicking back off should tell her everything she needs to know. They are stupid.

Todays stories felt like a dig at ATM/her mum "yet another weekend on my own with the kiddies" well, newsflash, you're their mum and your reluctance to actually get a job means that ATM has no choice but to work every hour under the sun! Why should others ruin their weekend to plan/pay for things for her offspring?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's very telling that it's now the last day in May and she's still nowhere near 50k follows despite posting 3x (that I'm aware of) begging for follows. Especially since the reels she's posted to beg have between 49-88k views! All those people viewing and clicking back off should tell her everything she needs to know. They are stupid.

Todays stories felt like a dig at ATM/her mum "yet another weekend on my own with the kiddies" well, newsflash, you're their mum and your reluctance to actually get a job means that ATM has no choice but to work every hour under the sun! Why should others ruin their weekend to plan/pay for things for her offspring?!
She needs to be reminded she wanted a bigger house but didn’t put in effort to get a job to fund it so someone else has to work for it the ATM. She is away for a hen do soon so what’s she moaning about. I hate when she uses the term ‘solo parenting’ you aren’t your other half is at work. You’re nowhere near being a solo parent and what it takes.

Reactions: 11

You're lucky you've only seen it 3x she's posted about 50-60 times or it feels like that, I mean how desperate can you be

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think she will mention getting 50k followers again or will she not mention it, then spend a few months buying some then announce OH MY GOOOOONESS there are 50k of you following little old me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Problem with Ange and Aimee is that they don’t see their kids as children, they see them as pals, especially the girls. They haven’t got a clue about parent/child boundaries and just want to be their kids best pal all the time.
Cause they don't have any actual pals...

They also see them as a project for content to make them money. It's definitely a form of child abuse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
How she remimbers to bombard us with posts and reels to try get to 50k but yet she can’t remimber to sort a project for her kid in time… it really must be mentally draining having your whole life dedicated to a social media app.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How she remimbers to bombard us with posts and reels to try get to 50k but yet she can’t remimber to sort a project for her kid in time… it really must be mentally draining having your whole life dedicated to a social media app.
Why is all her projects just been told 5min ago and just found out the night b4 a massive display etc needed to be in?? 🙄 my kids school posts all homework on an app and then both me and the kids know what's to be done and when for, shes so full of tit! But then again it's probably just her ✨aDhD✨

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.