TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely ridiculous and the only reason she’s done this is not because her child was so devastated, but because she wants to keep up with her frenamie!!! My daughter is nearly double her child’s age, she’s only just been to her 1st concert , she had the time of her life. I had dramas and meltdowns when apparently “everyone else” was going to Harry Styles etc. To me these are experiences that are not for young children and I know for a fact my child would have hated the amount of people and level of noise. Plus for the money paid she will remember it.

And poor wee Jackson honestly how the husband or no family member thinks snout that wee boy. Last year his bday was a day in the house and a McDonald’s, a week later his wee sis is off to London for the weekend for her birthday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone with a bit more time on their hands than me (sorry mum of 3 and working full time!) find the screenshots of her homophonic stories from a few years ago?? Think we need to get them circulating again 🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
Your right @bubblebuttt4 i cannot imagine my man allowing me to get take one kid to London for Frozen but let another sit at home and get a McDonalds for their birthdays & even worse, Kyall is the one paying for the trip to London & all the rest of it. They are a joke!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s giving Kim K crying vibes…also, she had to put the timestamp on that crying video to pretend she hasn’t spent all day and night in her sweaty gym gear 🤢🤢🤢🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s probably been said but when I saw the stories of her crying in the car I was absolutely disgusted - men and women in Gaza are burying their children fleeing their homes and taking refuge in unsafe places because they have nothing left and no other choices and this absolute monster has the audacity to keep posting about how sad her spoilt brat is over TS. Take a look around Aimee you utter ignorant twit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Murrayfield have tickets left looking at £409 each for under 14 section with adult and under 16 standing front £500+
How could she not go on there and buy them? Has she got them cheaper or has she actually paid £1000 for 2 tickets??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The friend that gave her them has Events Ticket Manager in her bio..prob got them through her work. Hope she’s in the nosebleed section 🤣

Murrayfield have tickets left looking at £409 each for under 14 section with adult and under 16 standing front £500+
How could she not go on there and buy them? Has she got them cheaper or has she actually paid £1000 for 2 tickets??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A friend and I were talking about girls aloud and taking out daughters we said if we can get tickets we would take them we seen decent seats would be £300 each plus we couldn’t justify paying that we said to girls about it and they were like okay that’s fine that is a lot… did they cry? Or run away in their workplace crying? No because their not spoilt brats and know you can’t always get what you want in life. I must be old getting and crap mother I remember going see blazon squad and ticket was £25 back then 😂😂 even then that seemed a lot money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A friend and I were talking about girls aloud and taking out daughters we said if we can get tickets we would take them we seen decent seats would be £300 each plus we couldn’t justify paying that we said to girls about it and they were like okay that’s fine that is a lot… did they cry? Or run away in their workplace crying? No because their not spoilt brats and know you can’t always get what you want in life. I must be old getting and crap mother I remember going see blazon squad and ticket was £25 back then 😂😂 even then that seemed a lot money
You'll be glad you never paid that when itison have them for £25 each now!
(just in case you all still want to go!) x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This would have been the perfect opportunity to teach Callie that don’t always get what you want!!! She’s a spoilt brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a life lesson for Callie ... get jealous over something your friend has, cry and throw a tantrum, and hey presto you'll get what you want!

• Heart
If her "bestie" managed to get them tickets, would ATM still have to pay for them or would they be #kindlygifted?
I've said it once and I'll say it again, I absolutely hate that roaster. Callie gets everything whilst the boys get absolutely nothing 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What a life lesson for Callie ... get jealous over something your friend has, cry and throw a tantrum, and hey presto you'll get what you want!
I feel like amiee does her no favours she won’t always get that treatment in life and she’ll find it even more difficult and painful. While poor Jackson will be used to being second best 💔😭

• Sad
I feel like amiee does her no favours she won’t always get that treatment in life and she’ll find it even more difficult and painful. While poor Jackson will be used to being second best 💔😭
Second best?? Wee Jackson is 4th best at the most. He's such a wee soul 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To be honest, it just annoys me cos she is a lazy greeting faced slob sitting online begging for tickets and manages to get them (no doubt free) yet people with kids who love TS are out there grafting and can’t manage to afford the tickets - she just riles me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping ridiculous. The lot of it. Using your weans for content. No perspective. No teachable moments. Just WANT WANT WANT WANT. In my house I want disnae get. That girl is ruined and she’s only 6. Her mammy should be ashamed of herself but she’s just a bigger Callie. Pandered to in her life too. All for content. Why didn’t she contact her bestie months ago when the tour was announced came out?

All this hysteria over Taylor Swift 😐 It’s like a Black Mirror episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.