TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be careful as I've seek people lose their accounts before due to high number of bought followers
Is this not similar to what happened to Shammi from it is what is it on insta too? She was buying followers to the point her account was “hacked” 🤣

Reactions: 6
I saw AD repost this story. Obvs awful this happened to the girl going to a non medical pro for lips……but would love if this was big angs work. I hope she names and shames.
I remember big Ang saying she had to go to a clinic to help someone with an emergency because someone had a bad reaction I don’t think it was big Ang work but then this page is saying it was only 2 of them there so seems like it could be Big Ang?
Mind I had a mutual friend who went to her and now she had a constant hard ball in her left bottom lip because Big Ang has done something to it. Rest of her lips is fine she hasn’t went back nor had filler since and that was little over a year ago.
Someone else went to her had fillers, overfilled then had theirs dissolved by someone else.
How is Big Ang still doing work if that already 3 people known on social media to have had botched jobs by her.

Reactions: 8
My sis in law went to Angelina to be a model for her students and was left with a permanent wee lump that looks like a white head at the injection site. It looks like a white head that won’t burst and trust me I’ve tried 🤣 I was explaining it and showing pics to my work colleague who does aesthetics (he’s a real life medical professional doctor 😆) and he said from what he can tell it’s as though the trainee has continued injecting the filler as she pulled the needle out and it’s filled the epidermis layer of tissue instead of stopping in the dermis layer and pulling out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My sis in law went to Angelina to be a model for her students and was left with a permanent wee lump that looks like a white head at the injection site. It looks like a white head that won’t burst and trust me I’ve tried 🤣 I was explaining it and showing pics to my work colleague who does aesthetics (he’s a real life medical professional doctor 😆) and he said from what he can tell it’s as though the trainee has continued injecting the filler as she pulled the needle out and it’s filled the epidermis layer of tissue instead of stopping in the dermis layer and pulling out 🤦🏻‍♀️

It also sounds like it could possibly be a Milia, this could just be a coincidence that it is at the site where the injection has been, and its (basic terms) when oil is produced but unable to leave the skin it creates this pearly substance. A lot of trained beauticians who are able to use needles and the derma blades would be able to remove it. Or I guess you could sanitise a needle and do it yourself 🥲🤣❤ it does come out like mouldes together it's not like a spot where it's a liquid.

Or Ange has like your friend has said continued to let the product lose in the thin top layer of her skin.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is no way this clown is going to get 9600 followers by Friday and if she does she's bought every last one of them. I would be embarrassed if I was her but she doesn't give a tit. Me and my other half both work full time for kids and I still manage to make sure kids are sorted, dinners are cooked, working full time and looking after a house. She needs to get into the real world and start acting her age, snd as for Kyle it actually surprises me that he lets her get away with it. I wish his family would come on here and out her but again they have more dignity than this trumpet

Reactions: 15
Why’s she dressed like she’s away for a food shop to big ddog’s event? Her and her victorian chimney sweeper looking children look a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s gained like 3k followers but her comments are still low and usual suspects liking her posts or just find Big Ang in the comment section.

How to tell if someone has bought followers
Low posts/no posts
No profile photo
Lack of content
Private accounts
No mutual connections
The following doesn’t match interactions comments, shares etc.

This basically describes skanky maw page, she has sat at 36k for a good couple years and we are meant to believe all sudden she’s hit 50k if she gets that?

What’s a joker face paint got to do with big Ang opening? Why does she always need bring stupid chuckie, IT horror stuff into things.

Reactions: 11
So let me get this right... her insta name is the social mama. Her only personality feature is that she has been able to spawn the dickensian extras from Oliver Twist. She's on her stories complaining about being a mum, even though that's her role in life which she says she was born to be/do. She's having to go somewhere with all her children and is complaining about it.

What the actual duck is she all about?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I never understand people who make a big deal about needing to go out with their kids, surely that is a normal thing to do! Okay she has 4 but that was her choice, I’ve only got 2 and they’re 5 and 2 but I can take them anywhere with me! Meals out, food shopping, rare time of clothes shopping, my nail appointments! You’ve had kids so surely they have to fit in with what you’re doing, I don’t get it!

I never understand people who make a big deal about needing to go out with their kids, surely that is a normal thing to do! Okay she has 4 but that was her choice, I’ve only got 2 and they’re 5 and 2 but I can take them anywhere with me! Meals out, food shopping, rare time of clothes shopping, my nail appointments! You’ve had kids so surely they have to fit in with what you’re doing, I don’t get it!
I don’t get this either, I had to take my kids or it didn’t get done! I’ve a friend who can’t do anything for herself and uses the kids as an excuse, won’t go for a basic food shop with them if baffles me

Reactions: 7
Talking like she's some high powered executive having to take her kids into a business meeting, she's a bleeping joke.

• Haha
We have/had no issue taking our kids out because our kids aren’t feral when they’re out and teach them manners, how to behave or actually discipline them, Skanky maw can’t handle all her kids she’s had big Ang round to save the day to take Callie to hers or one the boys shows up at her house. It’s just something Aimee doesn’t do, loves kids but hates the work you need put in to actually bring them up right.

• Heart
Imagine complaining about taking your kids out when it’s a #gifted day out you are going on!
She’s an absolute fruit cake of a girl.
Her kids are a sight - they all look like they need 3 square meals and a dettol bath, it’s a sin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.