TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Majority of new followers are dormant accounts some haven’t even posted since 2015 or 2023, only seen Big Ang share her reel I have plenty that also follow her no one else has shared her page.
It tells you influencers buy followers but it’s actually dangerous gives me the fear not known who is behind the following could be a weirdo and your happy sharing your kids online for anyone to see and for anyone to take their photos.
I really wish there was a law that under 16s aren’t allowed to be used for content.

Reactions: 10
The state of her with her fat fanny out and big saggy udders. Her kids are going to be mortified when they go to high school or sooner. Growing up is hard enough these days without pictures and videos of your mum selling her soul for some fake followers.

• Haha
Not just Aimee but the latest content trend appears to be picking a grid photo that has no connection to the actual video/reel? Example: this is the grid photo but when you click on it, it’s her sitting in the car asking some tit about old shops, nothing at all to do with this photo. What’s the point of this?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

024C3F21-9076-4FD5-B59C-698343705D62.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Oh. My. Goodness. What on earth is that latest reel?? Poor Kaiden at school Monday and poor Kyle when he goes back to work. This is mortifying.

Reactions: 8
Not just Aimee but the latest content trend appears to be picking a grid photo that has no connection to the actual video/reel? Example: this is the grid photo but when you click on it, it’s her sitting in the car asking some tit about old shops, nothing at all to do with this photo. What’s the point of this?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2957220
She's probably hoping that people assume she's going to be giving food/day out recommendations for glasgow so click on it and give her a view. It's bloody stupid. I honestly curse the day this idiot discovered reels.

Reactions: 9
Do you think her forfeit is he's making her get a job!? 🤣🤣
That would be hilarious. Would be fair though, either up your game, get more followers and start earning actual cash instead of a free dinner or get a job. Mind you they cant be struggling if he is just surprising her with an Apple Watch just for going to the gym.

That would be hilarious. Would be fair though, either up your game, get more followers and start earning actual cash instead of a free dinner or get a job. Mind you they cant be struggling if he is just surprising her with an Apple Watch just for going to the gym.
You can get them for about £12 a month with o2 so that would be more than likely what they have done ( nothing wrong with that but she likes to kid on they have money!)

She’s now at 40k+, explain how one the followers last posted 2015 their only post, no stories, but yet have just followed Aimee… really is bought followers isn’t it?

Oh my god she looks like she nipped in on her way to Aldi 😂😂
---
You can get them for about £12 a month with o2 so that would be more than likely what they have done ( nothing wrong with that but she likes to kid on they have money!)
I didn’t realise you could do that. Yeah that makes sense. Sometimes I wonder where all the money comes from. My husband has an excellent wage and I have a good wage and he couldn’t just buy me an Apple Watch off the cuff as a surprise.

• Heart
Oh my god she looks like she nipped in on her way to Aldi 😂😂
---

I didn’t realise you could do that. Yeah that makes sense. Sometimes I wonder where all the money comes from. My husband has an excellent wage and I have a good wage and he couldn’t just buy me an Apple Watch off the cuff as a surprise.
Yes I think most of the phone companies do it now. My sister in law did it and I’m sure she paid between £12-£14 each month. They add it onto your contract if you have a mobile contract with them.

Reactions: 6
I find this goal of more followers plus her husband doing all the cooking and cleaning for a month bizarre. She is ignorantly marketing herself as downright lazy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.