TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martha sums up our thoughts…

“Leave me alone. Get a life, get a proper job. I am horrified at what you’ve done.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at her page and another 700 new people have apparently followed her. Yeah sure thing 😂😂😂 Social blade hasn’t updated but she was at 39 yesterday and it’s 39.7 this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All jokes aside, see the money she so obviously spends on followers, if she just used that she could go on these #gifted days and nights out and actually pay for them...
I'll cook and clean for her the whole of June if she stops subjecting us to these cringe reels, especially the ones where she's begging for followers!

Reactions: 8
I saw AD repost this story. Obvs awful this happened to the girl going to a non medical pro for lips……but would love if this was big angs work. I hope she names and shames.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Begging for followers and Callie in every reel to get the likes up. Actual can’t stand her. She’s exploiting that wee girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So yesterday at 7am she had 414 new followers between midnight and 7am. When you look at social blade today she finished on 414 new followers yesterday so from 7am until midnight yesterday she didn’t get 1 more new follower…. BUT….. between midnight last night and 7am this morning she had another 700 new followers. I’m finding the maths hilarious. She gives me the ick 😂😂😂
---

Attachments

• Haha
I saw AD repost this story. Obvs awful this happened to the girl going to a non medical pro for lips……but would love if this was big angs work. I hope she names and shames.
It’s definitely big a remember ages ago she said she was in the clinic at midnight due to an emergency. AD wouldn’t post it if not

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s definitely big a remember ages ago she said she was in the clinic at midnight due to an emergency. AD wouldn’t post it if not
Omg that’s right!!!
---
User name is similar to big ange new place too

• Wow
Weird how you can’t see any of her follower’s 😂😂 What a sad pathetic little life she leads……..let’s see what shite she comes up with next.

Reactions: 7
I have friends who this month have given birth, interviewed for a promotion, moved country, visited a new city. Even just catch ups for lunch and none of them have gone on the way she is about followers. It's not normal.

I have friends who this month have given birth, interviewed for a promotion, moved country, visited a new city. Even just catch ups for lunch and none of them have gone on the way she is about followers. It's not normal.
It's wild, I've never had someone in my real life discuss follower numbers. The trend now is sharing less & removing followers you picked up years ago. I've had friends not even announce their babies arrivals let alone pregnancy. So many are cautious now of their kid's digital footprints.

There's no way amie has picked up 10k followers when she sat at 30k for years considering how dull and boring her life is. She is the furthest thing from aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she needs to her herself a wee part time job and buy some tan that hasn’t gone off she’s like bleeping shrek it’s that green

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.