TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooooooo you’re trying to tell me that at 7am in the morning on a bank holiday weekend you’ve already gained over 400 followers!!!!! Oh no I’m mortified for her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a look a the new followers most 0 posts, not 1 has mutual connection, or they have no following or followers, maybe have a few posts but it’s weird because how would you get such a high following if none of them have any mutual connections? I have about 25+ that also follow her. So if that was being shared and reposted then people that I follow followers would show up. It’s so obvious it’s fake followers or something. She up like to 39k now.

Reactions: 6
And the cheek of saying in her newest grid post this mama needs a break! A break from what exactly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it’s not a break from ironing. State of Callie’s dress this morning! Is that getting punted onto Kyle as well? That man’s a mug!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooooooooo you’re trying to tell me that at 7am in the morning on a bank holiday weekend you’ve already gained over 400 followers!!!!! Oh no I’m mortified for her.
This data is in real time as well. She’s clearly bought followers like she did when she grew loads during the pandemic.
I’ve even more embarrassment seeping out my pores for her.

Surprised her management ok’d this as all it’ll do it continue to push her engagement down which brands look at when offering deals/pr trips etc

Her engagement on her grid posts is terrible already, mind the failed Mac B water posts or the McDonald’s posts that got about 200 likes 😳😂
Her nail post is a true indication of her reach, 147 likes, under 0.5% of her followers “liked” it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think the restaurants etc approach the management companies and they then decide who to send to events.
Obvs the management company know Aimzerz will go anywhere for a freebie 🫠

Reactions: 8
And the cheek of saying in her newest grid post this mama needs a break! A break from what exactly 🤣
It must be so exhausting being a useless bleep 🫠!
---
Well it’s not a break from ironing. State of Callie’s dress this morning! Is that getting punted onto Kyle as well? That man’s a mug!
Feel bad for that wee soul. I really don't like commenting on the kids but that hair style makes the wain look bald. Lots of kids have sparse hair but it's also a sign of being malnourished 😢

Screenshot_20240524-121639_Facebook.jpg

Seen this on FB, our shaimee takes the cake with this 1! ...not only moving her family of 5 in and getting pregnant with family member no 6 but then inviting American "friends" she met on insta to stay at her in laws half renovated house for the weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also see she's on the beg for Taylor swift tickets, should message her and tell her I will sell her a couple get Kyle's card oot at the ready 😂😂😂

• Haha
I thought this too. She looked like a bag of washing going to school. As much as she's annoying (sorry but she is), she's still a wee girl who deserves to be looked after and be made to look presentable each day. It's not hard! Well actually, it is hard I'm constantly shattered 😂 but im a mum who you see living in hoodies and buns while my kids look picture perfect 🤣 but when you decide to have children it is your responsibility to make sure they are well looked after, loved and protected ... Aimemememe fails at every one of these

• Heart
Those dresses aren’t even difficult to iron as well! Yeah, that hairstyle wasn’t exactly bonny, was it? 😬

She’s at it with her out working hard returning £200 of clothes today whilst Kyle is off sick. Were those clothes she used for a reel and couldn’t actually afford them?…
---
View attachment 2954436
Seen this on FB, our shaimee takes the cake with this 1! ...not only moving her family of 5 in and getting pregnant with family member no 6 but then inviting American "friends" she met on insta to stay at her in laws half renovated house for the weekend 🤣
What about the time she went down South and ended up staying longer than intended in some influencer woman’s house? She’s an absolute crackpot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know Callie always had fine hair but that’s like an actual bald patch. She wasn’t prepared for crazy hair day? School tell you these things weeks in advance. She’s quick to organise her hair or nail appointments but when comes to kids it’s always last minute or not at all.
School dress clearly been lying in a bag for life. If ATM is working and she gets 50k does that mean she will sit at home and do absolutely nothing all day? What if he is on call? That mean she won’t cook? Kids will just starve or have to feed themselves not that it would be first time them sorting their own food while she lay in bed.

There she is out returning a few hundred pounds worth of purchases. In other words, she’s filmed the reels for the “haul” then returning it all.

Reactions: 11
There she is out returning a few hundred pounds worth of purchases. In other words, she’s filmed the reels for the “haul” then returning it all.
I feel embarrassed returning something at £30 never mind £300 she said she was recording a reel with primark haul even though she’s going to return it all? Why would you spend that much if you couldn’t afford or weren’t going to keep. It’s just weird.

Reactions: 9
someone help! I’m really confused! What kind of influencer is Aimee?? Fashion? Food? Fitness? Home? Kids? Hair? Makeup?? MAKE UP YOUR MIND AIMEE!!! You’re bleeping embarrassing!! Oh wait are you doing this because of your ADHD you diagnosed yourself with??

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh look, and there’s a Primark reel posted. That’ll be everything she was returning today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's why I always wash everything I buy, who knows where it's been before you buy it 🤢 mortified for her doing a reel and returning all the clothes. Get a job and maybe you'll be able to keep them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.