TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the opening party of the new butchers shop Tricia's! Here's hoping there are no spelling typos like the last event she had! Mr Marketing and all that....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No... Just no. Don't let her try to become a fitness influencer now. 3 days fannying about the gym holding a Stanley cup and now she's turning into Joe bastarding Wicks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No... Just no. Don't let her try to become a fitness influencer now. 3 days fannying about the gym holding a Stanley cup and now she's turning into Joe bastarding Wicks
It’s the shaking of the flat arse in that reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf I’m dying inside 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bravissimo must not have #gifted her a sports bra because those ones she's bought herself have zero support.....also can a Tricia go undercover on Sunday for the "Butcher Shop with the black pubes on the windows" opening "party"!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder why her new management didn’t announce her. Looks like they post when they sign someone usually.

Reactions: 8
Wonder why her new management didn’t announce her. Looks like they post when they sign someone usually.
Omg I wondered that I went onto their page and they announce new signings etc but that greasy gammon hasn't been mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 7
50k and Kyle will cook and clean all of June. Seriously I'm mortified for her she literally wants to do nothing, poor guy is going to end up dead

• Heart
Reactions: 21
50k and Kyle will cook and clean all of June. Seriously I'm mortified for her she literally wants to do nothing, poor guy is going to end up dead
Is that not her "job" as a SAHM!? If your husband didn't go out and work for a month Aimee you wouldn't get your pocket money!

Reactions: 11
Remember she was begging to get to 30k followers and they haven’t gone up much since then, think Kyle needs to get his bank card out again if she is to get to 50!

I find it tragic that grown adults are begging for followers on social media

Reactions: 15
Remember she was begging to get to 30k followers and they haven’t gone up much since then, think Kyle needs to get his bank card out again if she is to get to 50!

I find it tragic that grown adults are begging for followers on social media
Yes it is tragic- she is a grown woman with children BEGGING people to like her- bleeping tragic.
Imagine anyone asking her husband what she does as a job and he says makes shitey reels and gets her gammon out online 🤣🤣 I would have more respect for her if she was on OF!!

Reactions: 13
Kyle looks closer to retirement age than his actual age, poor guy. Still would love to know what happened with the in laws? Wonder if Shaimee has her MILs jammies in a bag for life somewhere still.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder she doesn't speak to the in-laws, they probably tried to stage an intervention for Kyle because he's got to be not right in the head to tolerate her bullshit! FT SAHM who's "job" is social media and she's begging for followers so her husband (who already works himself half to death to pay for this lazy gammon) can play housemaid to her while she lies on the couch watching TV (never does it) napping (never does) eating breakfast (never eats it unless it's gifted or out at a cafe 5 times a week)
I'm mortified for her 🤦‍♀️ and if I was kyles family I'd be bleeping fuming that she thinks she can take the bleep out him like this 😡

KYLE GROW SOME BALLS SON AND STOP BEING A bleeping DOORMAT!!!!!!

He's as bad as she is at this point!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Noticed her night out last night was a PR invite. Even a date night with her husband is gifted. She has no shame. Yeah you haven’t been out since Oakley was born cos nothing has been gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
echoing what everyone above has said about how mortified I am for an unemployed 30 something mother of 4 literally begging for followers on instagram.
I felt sorry for Kyle before having to deal with her nonsense and digging himself an early grave by working every hour possible to allow her to swan about doing duck all all day but now I just think he’s a massive mug that looks like an old man’s testicle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw diddums, Aimee 🥺🥺 Kyle's already pulling a sicky so you canny go out and spend his money 💔😭
Life's just no fair, eh?

Probably saw his credit card bills and has to feign illness to put a cap on her spending... 🤢😂

That or he's spent one gifted date night with her and has had a serious reaction to the exposure/fisting PTSD 👀😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new “management” will be behind this 😂. It remind me of the time Rita Ora tweeted she’d release a song if she got so many retweets and got a fraction so had to kid on she got hacked

IMG_8833.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve been keeping an eye on her followers to see if they do jump up. Anyway she literally had 200 more followers yesterday and just woke up and looked and she is up at 39k. That’s a big jump 😂😂🙄 Kyles card took a hammering last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thumbnails on her page for the reels are completely different to the actual reel itself, I presume her agency have told her to do this for clickbait?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.