TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canny wait to see her "fashion" choices on this hen do abroad, Granny Aimee in the corner with her sparkles 🤣🤣
Probably why the girls from school still hang around with her, they could be having the worst body confidence day and along comes their frumpy friend who loves 💞 fashion 💞 and hey presto, confidence restored!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked her what ATM does for work, she didn’t tell them. Either she doesn’t know herself or doesn’t want people knowing? Even though she puts so much out online even telling us about the time ATM had his fist up the wizards sleeve to help with labour.

I love my friends but for one to randomly text me and want to come round at like 10pm on a Saturday night no thanks my social battery cuts off at 9pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do get that maybe a Saturday night isn't best to take the kids to the gym when it is beautiful outside, but I think it is a great idea taking the kids along to get into fitness 😅

Did I just agree with that tit? 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do get that maybe a Saturday night isn't best to take the kids to the gym when it is beautiful outside, but I think it is a great idea taking the kids along to get into fitness 😅

Did I just agree with that tit? 😬🙄
If she was encouraging them too then I would agree but she literally just puts them in the crèche and takes them out for a picture. Nothing is ever for their benefit.

Reactions: 9
Big Aimee finally wore something that was for her age but she needs to dress to her body shape, her fupa was shining through that skirt 😳

Can’t believe she let wee whiny go out dressed like that for a meal with Aimee’s fake bag. They’re family pics are always a riot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See she's now managed by some agency and the home account has been removed from her bio..View attachment 2947452
How long for though? They probably told her to scrap the home account because she wasn’t doing anything on it.
---
They have under 2k following that alone would be a red flag for me and no one else I know follows them also would put me off, it’s probably good but their page looks scam like to me 😅😂 maybe am just too cautious or suspicious with stuff.

Reactions: 8
Did someone not say her mum was disabled and claimed benefits? Yet she’s at the gym with her

• Haha
Did someone not say her mum was disabled and claimed benefits? Yet she’s at the gym with her
Her mum has arthritis I’m sure doesn’t mean she can’t go to a gym, I know disability people assume wheelchair bound but gym would actually help her mums joints light exercise, only know this because someone I know child has it and they can do still exercise or gym he knows his limits, he gets pip because he’s entitled to it at a low rate care.

If her mum claims benefits it would contradict the descriptors. Agree that disabled doesn’t equal unable, but if she claims she can’t work due to disability then she certainly shouldn’t be able to go to the gym

If her mum claims benefits it would contradict the descriptors. Agree that disabled doesn’t equal unable, but if she claims she can’t work due to disability then she certainly shouldn’t be able to go to the gym
That is true if can do gym then could easily sit at cash desk job or office, apparently they’re hammering down on those claiming and can still work but choose not to. I agree but at same time her mum could have good and bad days, difficult one to say she doesn’t say much about her mum.

Reactions: 3
How can she get away with those wee fashion sports bras? My knockers are half the size of hers and I only wear shock absorber bras to the gym! 🤔

Reactions: 10