Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Β£10k but I thought she put it all towards the wedding/deposit for their first home so think it's all gone now
Yeah I'm sure she mentioned that and it's how they could afford their dream wedding ans dream house 😴. Im still not understanding why they moved tbh, I don't know why they didn't just get get an extension with another 2 bedrooms and then the boys could have had a room each πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 10
Yeah I'm sure she mentioned that and it's how they could afford their dream wedding ans dream house 😴. Im still not understanding why they moved tbh, I don't know why they didn't just get get an extension with another 2 bedrooms and then the boys could have had a room each πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
So she could see Arran, silly!!!!!!! They've lived there 6 months and are still to make the trip over despite saying she's obsessed with the place πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she could see Arran, silly!!!!!!! They've lived there 6 months and are still to make the trip over despite saying she's obsessed with the place πŸ™„πŸ™„
Sorry, I completely forgot all about the beautiful scenic view of arran she gets out the stairs window when she's humfing her bags for life of stuff from one room to another.
I liked her excuse for not going last week, scared incase they got stranded if the ferry was cancelled due to weather. I mean it's not as if her parents were staying there and they could have shared with them if worst came to the worst. Pretty sure no b&b owner or whatever is going to turn away a mother with 4 "kiddies". She spends plenty every other day/week so money wasn't the factor, or maybe because nothing was gifted then it was. Taking 4 kids out wouldn't be easy, especially not if you're more interested in instagramming the perfect family day out and you've no bond with your kids. They were never going to go, let's be serious. This woman regularly posts what an achievement it is that she cooks for her older 3 and then feeds bebe, not to mention she wants a medal anytime she "pops to the shops" after school and drags everyone along despite having the time to go and do it during school hours and make it 100x easier. No way she'd be organised for a day out with 4 kids and make the ferry without her mums help

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We've been stranded before on Arran when ferries got cancelled but plenty b&b, hotels can take you in. We did that and ended up in Auchrannie, wasn't complaining lol. Weather wasn't even that bad not like it was howling gales.

Also off topic but why the F has Claire b called her eldest Enzo Ferrari... That is exact name of an Italian race car driver, and founder of Ferrari... Ferrari meaning is blacksmith. How embarrassing for that kid nothing original or unique about he's name.

With Aimeememe private life post thing I reckon she has been on tattle and it's her referring to how tf they can afford all this on one wage or it's because she saying she could have arthritis so that's how she has been a bit tit at parenting.

Reactions: 4
We've been stranded before on Arran when ferries got cancelled but plenty b&b, hotels can take you in. We did that and ended up in Auchrannie, wasn't complaining lol. Weather wasn't even that bad not like it was howling gales.

Also off topic but why the F has Claire b called her eldest Enzo Ferrari... That is exact name of an Italian race car driver, and founder of Ferrari... Ferrari meaning is blacksmith. How embarrassing for that kid nothing original or unique about he's name.

With Aimeememe private life post thing I reckon she has been on tattle and it's her referring to how tf they can afford all this on one wage or it's because she saying she could have arthritis so that's how she has been a bit tit at parenting.
I was going to say the exact same! Calmac foot the bill too. What a fanny.

Reactions: 2

What's her insta

Reactions: 1
Clairespmu am sure
---

Exactly we were half way across and we got told no ferries back, it's nightmare at time but could be a lot worse, I certainly wasn't complaining being stuck in Auchrannie it was beautiful place.
She would want her kids stranded on arran while she's at home on her own, lying in bed eating while she talks into her phone with some crappy tv on in the background for her to take a boomerang of as she pretends she's gutted her kiddies are gone for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we're at the end of another set of school holidays and a woman who actually has the cheek to try and be an influencer, and a parenting infleuncer at that has done nothing. Hasnt shared any places that were doing easter activities, or free local council days out, tips to keep kids entertained or costs down for feeding them all throughout the day, any parks or nature trails people could have visited. Best we've had is 'walks around out new local', a reel of Callie being Callie πŸ™„, some matching outfits form her and bebe and a few days of "sorry I haven't been on guys". But Kyle will probably take some holidays soon and Aimee will be posting about how she just misses the noise around the house now her older 3 are back at school and be her usual pity party self. We didn't go a big holiday last year so made sure to do one big day out each week of the summer holidays and the kids loved it, we went flower picking, science centre, safari park, farm park etc and have great pics to look back on. It makes me so sad to think that she obviously has access to the funds to be able to do things with her kids but she lacks the organisation skills, motivation and general basic motherly instinct. The fact that for almost a year now they've know about another baby coming, and then went and bought a house which didn't have enough bedrooms to give everyone a room each and also still don't have a car which can fit everyone in just boggles my mind. I'm still furious for those boys that they have to share a room and she's taken down the wallpaper they both liked. Are they going to share until they move out? And Callie and Oakley will always have their own bedrooms?
She's needing a mew Instagram name because the social mama is a piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So we're at the end of another set of school holidays and a woman who actually has the cheek to try and be an influencer, and a parenting infleuncer at that has done nothing. Hasnt shared any places that were doing easter activities, or free local council days out, tips to keep kids entertained or costs down for feeding them all throughout the day, any parks or nature trails people could have visited. Best we've had is 'walks around out new local', a reel of Callie being Callie πŸ™„, some matching outfits form her and bebe and a few days of "sorry I haven't been on guys". But Kyle will probably take some holidays soon and Aimee will be posting about how she just misses the noise around the house now her older 3 are back at school and be her usual pity party self. We didn't go a big holiday last year so made sure to do one big day out each week of the summer holidays and the kids loved it, we went flower picking, science centre, safari park, farm park etc and have great pics to look back on. It makes me so sad to think that she obviously has access to the funds to be able to do things with her kids but she lacks the organisation skills, motivation and general basic motherly instinct. The fact that for almost a year now they've know about another baby coming, and then went and bought a house which didn't have enough bedrooms to give everyone a room each and also still don't have a car which can fit everyone in just boggles my mind. I'm still furious for those boys that they have to share a room and she's taken down the wallpaper they both liked. Are they going to share until they move out? And Callie and Oakley will always have their own bedrooms?
She's needing a mew Instagram name because the social mama is a piss take.
She is a joke, period! All the mums from her insta maws group are the same. Do naff all for the kids unless its a shameless selfie or they want to show off something they have bought.
There is so much scope for the council days, free lunch hubs, even a walk etc, she certainly needs some help as it looks like she’s sat in her pit and probably will blame the boys for the holidays being. I need to unfollow her now as she is just irritating me.

Reactions: 11
I have to agree with all obv the above.

Social Shite Mama has done hee haw with those poor kids all of Easter break.

My husband and I both work FT, and didn’t take any annual leave as we need to save it for the summer holidays, so we made the most of the long Easter weekend and made sure we packed something in to every day. I think we done more in those 4 days with our 3 than she’s done the last 4 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good point about the boys bedroom - she ripped off that paper and we’ve seen nothing else about the progress of the decorating.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.