Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point about the boys bedroom - she ripped off that paper and we’ve seen nothing else about the progress of the decorating.
she probably bkew uo at jackson and ripped it off to spite him

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Good point about the boys bedroom - she ripped off that paper and we’ve seen nothing else about the progress of the decorating.
Nothing on the home account since December, absolutely useless at her so-called "job". Could have made something from her school holiday highlight trip to IKEA🙄but no...we got Pishy-Pants eating a Happy Meal in the car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In Zara, Silverburn today when I heard that irritating, unmistakable voice that could only be our Aimemememe. Her mum was holding the baby, who is the sweetest wee thing btw. She was complaining about the sizing of jeans and how it's all wrong and Zara are out to make you feel fat. She was trying a 12. Considering she looked bigger than me, normally a 14/16, no wonder they didn't fit! Then I noticed they were the same jeans I was trying, so I immediately put them back and left! Where does she get all the money to constantly buy clothes??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love this covert mission 😂😂🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

In Zara, Silverburn today when I heard that irritating, unmistakable voice that could only be our Aimemememe. Her mum was holding the baby, who is the sweetest wee thing btw. She was complaining about the sizing of jeans and how it's all wrong and Zara are out to make you feel fat. She was trying a 12. Considering she looked bigger than me, normally a 14/16, no wonder they didn't fit! Then I noticed they were the same jeans I was trying, so I immediately put them back and left! Where does she get all the money to constantly buy clothes??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You have done the Lords work. I think it's only right us tricias compensate you for having to listen to that terrible voice. Would a wee lunch at Bello Luca do, or a biscoff latte, how about a #invited trip around silverburn? Or is that going to bring back painful memories for you...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have done the Lords work. I think it's only right us tricias compensate you for having to listen to that terrible voice. Would a wee lunch at Bello Luca do, or a biscoff latte, how about a #invited trip around silverburn? Or is that going to bring back painful memories for you...
Or a cheese toastie and can of Tango Apple!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed that she’s not publicly wished big Ang a happy birthday! Thought they were besties? 🫣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly, she never shut up. And saying oh I better get him back, I just know he is going to cry. The baby wasn't making a sound. He was smiling. Come to think of it, the was no pram. She must be carrying him around in the sling.

I can only make it if it's #gifted my lovelies. I can't do any stories about it tho. Far too busy with the kiddies for that. 🤗

• Haha
hahaha LOVE IT! Great work bluebell.

Another hard day of motherhood and grafting for social services maw, slotted in between the bio updates.

• Haha
Just been thinking about this, she loves a hashtag body positivity and every body is a bikini body post when engagement is low (lower than the usual low) so I imagine we'll have a post crying over how she can't fit anything in shops and feels unhappy with her body soon. Which there's no shame in, because it's easy to get lost in "bouncing back" when you see so many woman do it. Her baby is still so young, if she was any kind of influencer she could easier do a few stories and a grid post about the pressure SOME women feel to be the size they were before, and how for some it's realistic (I have a friend who literally left the hospital a few days later in her size 8 jeans 🤯), for others it takes time and a lot of work, more work than preciously, and for some it just won't ever happen. I've done the PT's and meal plans and exercise and while I managed to get to weigh less on the scales and be wearing clothes a size smaller then before I had my 1st, my body just won't ever be the same shape again and its very obvious I've had children. But oor aimee would rather post cryptic stories out her stairs window and never actually post anything that could be of help to other parents.
Has she ever posted her birth story or "breastfeeding journey"?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be honest, anyone who looks at her for any sort of information/inspiration or advice, seriously needs their head read! She’s a pure car crash and that’s defo the reason why so many people keep following her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We've been stranded before on Arran when ferries got cancelled but plenty b&b, hotels can take you in. We did that and ended up in Auchrannie, wasn't complaining lol. Weather wasn't even that bad not like it was howling gales.

Also off topic but why the F has Claire b called her eldest Enzo Ferrari... That is exact name of an Italian race car driver, and founder of Ferrari... Ferrari meaning is blacksmith. How embarrassing for that kid nothing original or unique about he's name.

With Aimeememe private life post thing I reckon she has been on tattle and it's her referring to how tf they can afford all this on one wage or it's because she saying she could have arthritis so that's how she has been a bit tit at parenting.
Claire B’s tits give me theboak
You’d also think she’s the only maw working & making her weans home made dinners 🙄

Claire B’s tits give me theboak
You’d also think she’s the only maw working & making her weans home made dinners 🙄
Claire B has turkey tits (her dad Andy went with her) they're not even in proportion or sit right, notice she never shows them off. Claire b makes out she has a millionaire lifestyle yet her and David have never been abroad together or with their kids, she doesn't have a big business or clientele apart from that 1 girl in Dubai she always tags pretty much.
How her kids are good eaters duck off it's not a contest, show us their dinner but do they actually eat it? Probably not.

Aimee moaning about Zara sizes everything in there you need to go up a couple sizes unless your a 8/10 then probably fits fine. Plus has a bebe few months ago your not going to be back to original size right away. Lay off the eating out and fanta might help and get out walking might help if you feel down about your weight little changes do help.

Reactions: 2
Claire B has turkey tits (her dad Andy went with her) they're not even in proportion or sit right, notice she never shows them off. Claire b makes out she has a millionaire lifestyle yet her and David have never been abroad together or with their kids, she doesn't have a big business or clientele apart from that 1 girl in Dubai she always tags pretty much.
How her kids are good eaters duck off it's not a contest, show us their dinner but do they actually eat it? Probably not.

Aimee moaning about Zara sizes everything in there you need to go up a couple sizes unless your a 8/10 then probably fits fine. Plus has a bebe few months ago your not going to be back to original size right away. Lay off the eating out and fanta might help and get out walking might help if you feel down about your weight little changes do help.
I mean it’s not like Aimee was a size 12 before she had Oakley so what’s she on about - she’s too interested in sitting on her phone stuffing her face, when she should be out a walk in this lovely weather with her pram! Not body shaming by the way - I don’t care what size she is, but she can’t moan about it when she does nothing to help herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean it’s not like Aimee was a size 12 before she had Oakley so what’s she on about - she’s too interested in sitting on her phone stuffing her face, when she should be out a walk in this lovely weather with her pram! Not body shaming by the way - I don’t care what size she is, but she can’t moan about it when she does nothing to help herself!
She can't moan about shop sizes when she openly admits she sat and munches 3 crunchies on her way home and a Gregg's before school pick up. Doesn't even pickup her kids a wee cupcake lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.