Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes , I would like to know this to 🫤
Claire Boyle another bam from EK
---
Yes , I would like to know this to 🫤
She makes out she has a lavish lifestyle doesn't actually work, been selling knock off designer gear for past 13 years since being with 'my David', doesn't go anywhere outside Glasgow apart from England to pick up knock of from the dealer, lives in a rented house in Hamilton and probably doesn't even have a driver license hence why she only drives around Hamilton and ek, hates ek its a dive but never seems to be away from the place.. post old photos and pics to make out she is something she isn't.

Hopefully this thread don't get shut down going off track.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she private on insta?

---

She makes out she has a lavish lifestyle doesn't actually work, been selling knock off designer gear for past 13 years since being with 'my David', doesn't go anywhere outside Glasgow apart from England to pick up knock of from the dealer, lives in a rented house in Hamilton and probably doesn't even have a driver license hence why she only drives around Hamilton and ek, hates ek its a dive but never seems to be away from the place.. post old photos and pics to make out she is something she isn't.

Reactions: 1
---

Thank you, away to have a look 👀
---
---

What does her page look like ?? So iv got the correct person

Reactions: 2
This might very well be fact Aimee, but you are in fact NOT one of these people. You've made personal moments, such as letting your children know they were welcoming another sibling, available to anyone with Internet access. Not to mention the stories about bringing on labour 🤢😭. The only thing she's kept private but that we are all so confused about is how the duck Kyle is still alive after working 100+ hours a week to pay for the house and the constant spending.
Just catching up and FFS I had somehow managed to block out her telling everyone how much she loved getting fisted. Thanks for reminding me 🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ADHD ✨ content ✨ incoming....
Honest to duck man, is there anything this lassie doesn't have?! I'm not saying she doesn't have it but what benefit does that story actually serve? For sympathy in her dms.

Anyway change your attitude, is she actually capable of this. Cause from she shows online she's absolutely not!
And I actually can't stand when she goes on about her 'scent' on things, is she a dog?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly!!! Attention seeking and using a very debilitating condition (that she doesn't even know she has yet) to drum up some "mystique" and interest before her big reveal.......she hasn't even had a diagnosis and here she is using it as a way to garner interest and engagement on her Instagram account - pretty low. If she was genuinely concerned or even interested in speaking to people who had had similar journeys then just come out and say that. If you don't want anyone to know yet then don't say anything at all. She does this with everything - hints at something, not so subtly may I add then comes out like everyone's on at her to reveal something she isn't ready to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly!!! Attention seeking and using a very debilitating condition (that she doesn't even know she has yet) to drum up some "mystique" and interest before her big reveal.......she hasn't even had a diagnosis and here she is using it as a way to garner interest and engagement on her Instagram account - pretty low. If she was genuinely concerned or even interested in speaking to people who had had similar journeys then just come out and say that. If you don't want anyone to know yet then don't say anything at all. She does this with everything - hints at something, not so subtly may I add then comes out like everyone's on at her to reveal something she isn't ready to.
You've hit the nail on the head, she drops hints at things and then pretends she's been overwhelmed and pressured into talking about it. Make it make sense. By this time next year she'll have thyroid problems, alopecia, some sort of kidney problems and anything else she stubles across online. Everything apart from a job.
She had zero thought or respect for her kids when she moved them school and missed important milestones in their lives but she's sitting feeling sorry for herself because she's done some online tests and thinks she has this 'condition'. I know you certainly access mental health services like counselling quicker if you have a child under 1, but I'm not sure about services for ADHD if that's what she's hinting at but I firmly believe she'll give it a good sob story like she does with everything else.

• Haha
The only "condition" Aimememememe has is bone idle bastarditis! She is so bloody blinkered and does not recognised any of the privilges she has - a husband, 4 healthy kids, a home, her health, extended family that seem to pander to her every whim! Poor Aimee "stuck" inside while her kids have been poorly and would you believe, its spread from one kid to another! Not a word about the poor kids or the fact their easter was consumed by how its affected Aimee. Poor Aimee. No other parent in that situation would also have to stay home with a poorly kid and no other families ever have the situation where if one is sick, inevitably everyone ends up sick. Oh wait.... actually that is normal, real life for everyone else. Only difference is she has the luxury of being a stay at home mum, with a partner so doesn't have to worry about juggling that and work etc etc... She boils my blood at times. ADHD my arse. She is a lazy bint of well below average intelligence. That is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ADHD, especially in women, is a huge talking point online at the moment. The timing of this latest revelation is.... interesting 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im surprised she’s not made a TikTok account yet, after her YouTube attempt 😂 but she is stuck in 2008 so also not surprised.

Hahahahaha oh no wait, she has made a TikTok but on that platform she’s still pregnant.

F16023EC-D285-49BF-BC31-1F37E4B10F2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ADHD, especially in women, is a huge talking point online at the moment. The timing of this latest revelation is.... interesting 🙃
Yeah an ADHD diagnosis seems to be the latest accessory all the wannabes sorry I mean ‘influencers’ have right now. I’m not saying none of them have it I’m sure there’s a couple that do but definitely not as many that claim to.

Yeah an ADHD diagnosis seems to be the latest accessory all the wannabes sorry I mean ‘influencers’ have right now. I’m not saying none of them have it I’m sure there’s a couple that do but definitely not as many that claim to.
I think it's also very easy to slip into a rabbit hole when you're comparing signs and symptoms to things lots of people experience daily or for a period of time.
I can see it now, she's diagnosed herself and suddenly it'll be all Kyle here's when he's just finished a 14 hour shift and wants a few hours peace on the xbox. "I just knew I was different, that's why I can never tidy up and spend money all the time. Its not my fault"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Greedy Guts has obviously been sat feeling sorry for herself and has cracked open her kids Easter eggs… don’t get me wrong, we have all stolen a bit of our kids Easter treats when having a cup of tea but she’s clearly eaten the whole box 🙈🙈 must be the ADHD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.