Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously only likes them when they are wee, so she gets all the attention on her , the baby and callie. Its a sin! The boys will be big before she knows it and she will have left them robbed of their childhood

Reactions: 9
She obviously only likes them when they are wee, so she gets all the attention on her , the baby and callie. Its a sin! The boys will be big before she knows it and she will have left them robbed of their childhood
She might as well give those older boys to ddug. Because they never get anything. She has multiple stories of Callie in IKEA, dancing about, climbing in the trolly when she was told no and even got a McDonald's beforehand. Meanwhile she's mentioned at least twice that 'all plans have been cancelled' because of chicken pox, funny how Callie is still managing to be dragged round the shops. What she really means is I haven't planned anything because noone gifted me a day out, kyles at work and I'm not able to cope with 4 kids on my own and I'm lazy.
Let's see if she takes the boys to the cinema to see the Mario movie or bowling or something to make up to them that Callie had a day out...

Reactions: 11
Another school holiday nearing an end and not one thing done with those children except an ikea trip!
mum sorry but chicken pox does not mean all stops!All we have seen are those boys sit on computer games. They will go back to school with no stories to tell and that is honestly so bloody sad!

Reactions: 7
Arthritis symptoms 🤣 Sometimes I get arthritis symptoms when I sit on my arse and do nothing for too long 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another school holiday nearing an end and not one thing done with those children except an ikea trip!
mum sorry but chicken pox does not mean all stops!All we have seen are those boys sit on computer games. They will go back to school with no stories to tell and that is honestly so bloody sad!
Hasn’t Kyle had any time off? He must be due a fortnight holiday as soon as the kids go back to school….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arthritis symptoms 🤣 Sometimes I get arthritis symptoms when I sit on my arse and do nothing for too long 🙄😂😂
She tried this a few years ago, harping on and on about her mums signs and symptoms and how she was pestering her to get tested because what aimee was experiencing sounded similar 😴. I don't for a second doubt that if she had been experiencing any of these symptoms lately we would have hear all about it. There would have been endless stories begging for "you're so strong, just take it easy you've got 3 kids and a newborn" messages and such. She's forgot about this appointment until the last minute because she doesn't need it. But this is the woman who went on so much her midwife gave her acupuncture so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She will be looking for a reason to not be able to work & she can claim DLA etc
- you can read her like a book!

Reactions: 19
She will be wanting to act it for the report - acting vulnerable.

see if she ate healty, got 10k steps in, etc she wokls minimise the symptoms dramatically.

i know people with me and ms who do crossfit, half marathons and their tip keeping symptoms at bay is being a healthy weight and moving.

guaranteed this is her stint to get a cleaner and sit about more!

Reactions: 7
Not little miss organised/perfectionist forgetting she had an appointment?! Obv not events to do with Jackson but she’s normally on the ball with anything to do with her!

Reactions: 6
If she has it and that's a big IF she could get pip, I know of someone kid that had it and was on medication from young into early adults years her kid was entitled to dla and still is. If she has it and has go on methotrexate (main medication to help arthritis) then Aimeememe can't be getting pregnant it causes abnormalities and miscarriage (used in termination of pregnancy.) They say it's not genetic but that kid uncle has rheumatoid arthritis in one toe..lol. it shouldn't stop her from working in future not like she's in bed seriously ill, using aids to get about, Arthritis ain't nice but still her lifestyle hasn't helped from laying in bed for days, food she eats, no exercise it does contribute to it.

She's that bothered she almost forgot her appointment seriously get a calendar or set a reminder in her phone.. few weeks back she was talking how to be super organised and that's the key when you have a family 💁🏻‍♀️😅
I was getting bloods took last week and was asked to wear a mask, I think hospitals an clinics still ask you to wear a mask now.

Reactions: 6
This might very well be fact Aimee, but you are in fact NOT one of these people. You've made personal moments, such as letting your children know they were welcoming another sibling, available to anyone with Internet access. Not to mention the stories about bringing on labour 🤢😭. The only thing she's kept private but that we are all so confused about is how the duck Kyle is still alive after working 100+ hours a week to pay for the house and the constant spending.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Private 🤣🤣🤣 this is the person who posted nuddy pics in the guise she was having bump pics taken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That how to bring on labour story was something you defo should have kept PRIVATE, absolutely NOBODY needed to hear that !!!!! I guess it's just common sense aimee in what to share and what not to share and you clearly have no common sense 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely nothing private about Aimeememe.
Some facts we do know
• where she lives, street, how much she paid
• who is on the mortgage
• car she drives
• all kids names/ages
• what school her kids attend
• how she brought on labour
• when she shouts/swears at her children
• posting her child deliberately wetting herself for a bath
• how she doesn't contribute for family finances
• her mother health problems
• inheritance money she got from her biological father
• pups being born, ruby with dog nappy on (even a dog has 0 privacy)
• how Kyle wasn't the perfect husband a while back

So what exactly is she talking about that is private that whole of the internet doesn't already know about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.