Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysteryy

Thanks to @soupmodel for our new title 👏

Recap for those who are new to the life of our own social services mama.

On the last episode of Keeping up with the Killie Kilgours... the bebe made it's arrival.

Our favourite Onthank Shameless Mama has been a huge help in getting our full house on tattle bingo in record time!

Of all the available names in the world, the new little bundle of Kontent was called Oakley John Kilgour, affectionately known as Oaxster. Thankfully, he's a cutie so he'll be able to carry it off.

Shite Cart Lane managed to out ridiculous themselves with the most over the top balloon display for the fourth baby of the family. Take it in now Oakley as your mum will forget to get you balloons after your 1st birthday.

The instahun that is Shaimless made a reel of necessary items for birth... complete with sheet masks and an extension lead. No. Seriously. You couldn't make that up, even if you were on crack.

Poor Kaiden is already knackered from having to keep the house running.

Kyle was back at work by Day 4 because Shaimee is determined to kill the poor bugger and claim his life insurance.

Jackson (thread favourite) is still a wee soul that just needs a good cuddle, his dinosaur and a day out at Blairdrummond.

Callie is still the clearly favoured child that will no doubt retain that title given her mum's obvious gender disappointment with bebe 4.

Aimee still insists on looking like she gets her make up done in the embalming room of the funeral home.

Oh and she's going to a wedding with a week old bebe, purely to get her udders out to prove she's breast feeding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Saddest thing of all is that she already has a little boy who doesn’t want to be a big grown up boy, he wants to enjoy being little and snuggled by his mum and playing with cuddly toys. But will she buy them for him? Nope, she doesn’t. She puts him in black trackies from the supermarket and directs him to screens and football under the care of his big brother.

Poor wee Jackson. The baby that never got to be the baby cos he was eclipsed by a pregnancy, a wedding, and a baby girl.

But now she’s got delusions of instagram fame, she’s making do with a boy baby, and this one gets to be forced into being a bunny carrying baby so he stays little to keep her happy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I'm actually raging at her saying looking back it feels like the newborn bubble was cut short because of all the things they have had going on. Noone forced you to go to that wedding Aimee. Same as noone forced you to do laps up and down silverburn twice in the space of a week with a baby. Or to have family and friends in your house most days. She's just bloody clueless. From her story this morning I get the impression she's already sad that in her eyes the newborn phase is just about over.
And as for tagging poundland, GET A FUCKING GRIP AIMEE YOU ARSEHOLE. She might as well print photos of him and post them through everyone's door. Anyone can get their hands on these images and it's terrifying.

Reactions: 26

Gossipgirl1234

I followed this lass around two years ago when she was having to have her mum and sister wrap her kids Christmas presents because she was too overwhelmed from having to post about her botched lip filler and teeth, her magic sherbet weight loss sticks, free cupcakes, her ferral child climbing cupboards for food while she binged watched netflix in bed. Back then she was notorious for her spag bol in her stinking arse bed while her husband worked himself into the ground just to free himself from her grasp and the many kids he so clearly did not want 😂 last time I heard of her she was clout chasing her ill son in ambulance.

Having stumbled upon her thread many years later. It's oddly refreshing to see she's not changed one bit 😂😂 still a dick I see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

soupmodel

VIP Member
Thanks to @soupmodel for our new title 👏

Recap for those who are new to the life of our own social services mama.

On the last episode of Keeping up with the Killie Kilgours... the bebe made it's arrival.

Our favourite Onthank Shameless Mama has been a huge help in getting our full house on tattle bingo in record time!

Of all the available names in the world, the new little bundle of Kontent was called Oakley John Kilgour, affectionately known as Oaxster. Thankfully, he's a cutie so he'll be able to carry it off.

Shite Cart Lane managed to out ridiculous themselves with the most over the top balloon display for the fourth baby of the family. Take it in now Oakley as your mum will forget to get you balloons after your 1st birthday.

The instahun that is Shaimless made a reel of necessary items for birth... complete with sheet masks and an extension lead. No. Seriously. You couldn't make that up, even if you were on crack.

Poor Kaiden is already knackered from having to keep the house running.

Kyle was back at work by Day 4 because Shaimee is determined to kill the poor bugger and claim his life insurance.

Jackson (thread favourite) is still a wee soul that just needs a good cuddle, his dinosaur and a day out at Blairdrummond.

Callie is still the clearly favoured child that will no doubt retain that title given her mum's obvious gender disappointment with bebe 4.

Aimee still insists on looking like she gets her make up done in the embalming room of the funeral home.

Oh and she's going to a wedding with a week old bebe, purely to get her udders out to prove she's breast feeding.
Oh my goodness, my lovelies...

My first ever Tattle thread title 🥇🎉

Thank you for making a new thread (I have no idea how to) 😭😆 wonderful recap too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Clementine

VIP Member
0298022D-235C-4AE3-B782-1E50933DF8DA.jpeg
I’m sorry but why is your child reassuring YOU? 🙃🤯 Wee Kaiden is definitely the parent in that house when Kyle isn’t about, we’ve heard him trying to discipline his sister when she’s been winding Jackson up, we’ve heard him talking Jackson through not rising to her, and his now role is to comfort a grown woman. Poor wean’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. I hope he enjoys school, where he gets the time to actually be a kid. I also hope he’s a nightmare teenager and puts Aimee through the wringer. It’s the least she deserves. How she’s setting those kids up for life and what she’s teaching them isn’t healthy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
So we're at the end of another set of school holidays and a woman who actually has the cheek to try and be an influencer, and a parenting infleuncer at that has done nothing. Hasnt shared any places that were doing easter activities, or free local council days out, tips to keep kids entertained or costs down for feeding them all throughout the day, any parks or nature trails people could have visited. Best we've had is 'walks around out new local', a reel of Callie being Callie 🙄, some matching outfits form her and bebe and a few days of "sorry I haven't been on guys". But Kyle will probably take some holidays soon and Aimee will be posting about how she just misses the noise around the house now her older 3 are back at school and be her usual pity party self. We didn't go a big holiday last year so made sure to do one big day out each week of the summer holidays and the kids loved it, we went flower picking, science centre, safari park, farm park etc and have great pics to look back on. It makes me so sad to think that she obviously has access to the funds to be able to do things with her kids but she lacks the organisation skills, motivation and general basic motherly instinct. The fact that for almost a year now they've know about another baby coming, and then went and bought a house which didn't have enough bedrooms to give everyone a room each and also still don't have a car which can fit everyone in just boggles my mind. I'm still furious for those boys that they have to share a room and she's taken down the wallpaper they both liked. Are they going to share until they move out? And Callie and Oakley will always have their own bedrooms?
She's needing a mew Instagram name because the social mama is a piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
She's not went and got a balloon display and fucking flower wall for herself when she's not even got a lampshade on that light? Surely not 😭

That'll be her set up for tomorrow "hey my lovelies how are we all doing? Sorry I haven't been on much we just had the most magical day for little Oakley yesterday and I can't wait to share it with you all" 😴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Interesting thought here, she’s waiting on a text to go pick Kyle up from the train station. Which child is being left home alone to do that run cos 6 of them can’t fit in one car 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Got to laugh at all this "mum shaming"chat , er hello? We've been slagging her parenting abilities for years, have you all gone soft on her because she has a newborn? This one will receive the social services mama tricks of the parenting trade too, never fear. She's fucking useless.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
How many times has she said the bebe is out FOR it in the last week???? Its like she has heard someone using the phrase OUT OF IT or ‘out for the count’ for the first time ever but has picked it up wrong and started using it 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Sip & see - took one picture
Sisters 21st - only one of Callie
Wedding - oops too busy breast feeding to get one of the bride
Sitting on sofa for a week - countless photos and videos

She’s so boring to watch but it’s the car crash element that keeps me 😂😉

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Haha no, not Aimee. Just a relatively new Mum who thinks a few of the recent comments are a bit harsh/far fetched. Like she can't do right for doing wrong 🤷‍♀️

Making fun of the baby's looks/baby's name is also not cool imo, and taking it too far, but each to their own.
Oakley is a shit name and I will hear no different

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Walnutss

VIP Member
A girl I know has breastfeeding mamma to 3 girls in her bio...why do people need to know. I don't put sometimes feeds my lid wotsits rather than a healthy lunch in mine

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
So the other week when one of her boys wasn’t feeling well, she managed to take Mega Mind to Disney on Ice.
Last week, Mega Mind had chicken pox so all plans were cancelled for all kids,
This week, Kaiden isn’t well but she can still take Mega Mind out shopping and boys are nowhere to be seen!

• Sad
  • Angry

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Anyone on this thread with teenagers just wondering how they are going to manage in 5/10 yrs time. I only have 2 kids and they cost me a fortune. My husband and I have good jobs, no debt or car loans and an affordable mortgage and I am so thankful I stopped at 2. My kids aren't spoiled and I regularly say no to them but even so everything is so expensive. A day out to the pictures with pals and you're not getting much change from a £20. They go to several clubs a week which cost me £25 a week not including kit they need, school lunches, clothes etc etc. My oldest is talking about uni which is fine and we will support them financially but imagine doing it 4 times over 😬. No offence to anyone with more kids at all but how are they doing it on one wage
Top tip, take a leaf out of Social Mamas book and favourite one child over the others. That child gets all the days out, weekly clubs/activities and shopping hauls. The others get chucked a few bits from budget shops. Saves a fortune.

• Haha