Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she even talking about?! Just tell the boy that he brings along a chocolate egg and a few treats for you and hides some more little eggs for you to find. I actually don't understand what she's talking about. I absolutely do not think the pressure is from a 6 year old counting down the days until Easter is here so he gets chocolate, I think the pressure comes from Instagram. And that she'll have wanted a free balloon arch and some sort of easter party at the house with free cupcakes and cookies and gifted toys and maybe even a day out to a farm park which is doing breakfast with the easter bunny. You've got 4 kids, how you asking your mum what the 'protocol' for the easter bunny is? Does that mean her mum is usually the one who does the easter things for the kids? And surely you would just tell Jackson, Oakley is too small to eat chocolate so the easter bunny is going to bring him something a little different, how exciting, I can't wait to see what is it, what do you think it could be...
I feel so sorry for these kids, it's like you've chucked a 10 year old into a 6th year class and expected them to teach. She's so out of her depth and she doesn't put the slightest bit of effort in to improve.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
How does a grown woman in her 30s - never even mind the fact she has 4 kids - not know what she does last year and every year before that for 8/9 years - for Easter.

Maybe coz no one gifted her or her mum is having the cheek to be in Arran and not here doing it for her.

She’s the worst isn’t she.

Reactions: 18
I actually dislike her for the way she always blames Jackson. Everything is his fault. Nothing to do with her being completely incompetent. She is so bloody horrible to him for no reason. He is a child. Of course he is excited. My 8 year old has been talking about Easter bunnies all week. So I got my ass out before he woke up and hid some chocolate around the garden. It's not complicated.

Reactions: 15
I actually dislike her for the way she always blames Jackson. Everything is his fault. Nothing to do with her being completely incompetent. She is so bloody horrible to him for no reason. He is a child. Of course he is excited. My 8 year old has been talking about Easter bunnies all week. So I got my ass out before he woke up and hid some chocolate around the garden. It's not complicated.
Aimee has been waiting to be gifted for garden furniture, can't even plant some pots or couple bushes to hide stuff her garden is just slabs and patch of grass, she could had easily hid some eggs, chocolate about the house, I put it down to laziness she can't bothered being creative so sooner they know the truth about Easter bunny, Santa the easier it is for her. I've said before mine are older but I still hid a couple eggs about the house and ask them Easter bunny bring you anything,I get eyes rolled 😅 they go look and they are dumped on dining table. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill. I mean how dare a 6 year old get exited for Easter, her mum can't have a wee break away without aimeemememe nagging her on how to be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aimee has been waiting to be gifted for garden furniture, can't even plant some pots or couple bushes to hide stuff her garden is just slabs and patch of grass, she could had easily hid some eggs, chocolate about the house, I put it down to laziness she can't bothered being creative so sooner they know the truth about Easter bunny, Santa the easier it is for her. I've said before mine are older but I still hid a couple eggs about the house and ask them Easter bunny bring you anything,I get eyes rolled 😅 they go look and they are dumped on dining table. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill. I mean how dare a 6 year old get exited for Easter, her mum can't have a wee break away without aimeemememe nagging her on how to be a mother.
She is always in bnm, easy to pick up a garden table some planters reasonably priced.

Reactions: 8
She is always in bnm, easy to pick up a garden table some planters reasonably priced.
But why pay for it using your money, sorry I mean your husbands money, when you can exploit your children on Instagram and beg on your stories for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Aimee Kilgour hates her middle son, 4 kids down and she's still phoning her Mum! - sorry, best I could think of just now!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who waxed the skin aff big Ange’s Botox models eyebrows 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chances of big angs kids having the pox now and social maw needing a nanny as kaiden is coming down with something 🙃 . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the other week when one of her boys wasn’t feeling well, she managed to take Mega Mind to Disney on Ice.
Last week, Mega Mind had chicken pox so all plans were cancelled for all kids,
This week, Kaiden isn’t well but she can still take Mega Mind out shopping and boys are nowhere to be seen!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So the other week when one of her boys wasn’t feeling well, she managed to take Mega Mind to Disney on Ice.
Last week, Mega Mind had chicken pox so all plans were cancelled for all kids,
This week, Kaiden isn’t well but she can still take Mega Mind out shopping and boys are nowhere to be seen!
Yes shopping for the boys room?? So megamind gets to go but none of the boys do??? It's their room but obviously not allowed a say! Why could she not have left the brat at home n took little Jackson to ask what he likes and had a McDonald's and a day out with him! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes shopping for the boys room?? So megamind gets to go but none of the boys do??? It's their room but obviously not allowed a say! Why could she not have left the brat at home n took little Jackson to ask what he likes and had a McDonald's and a day out with him! 🙄
Such a selfish cow nothing ever makes sense on planet Aimemememememe

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Went to Ikea probably didn't see anything for the boys, so ended up buying for her and the wee hairy Mary Instead.
@Chatterbox2412 absolutely spot on what you said. Sounds terrible when you read the truth out like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.