Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @soupmodel for our new title šŸ‘

Recap for those who are new to the life of our own social services mama.

On the last episode of Keeping up with the Killie Kilgours... the bebe made it's arrival.

Our favourite Onthank Shameless Mama has been a huge help in getting our full house on tattle bingo in record time!

Of all the available names in the world, the new little bundle of Kontent was called Oakley John Kilgour, affectionately known as Oaxster. Thankfully, he's a cutie so he'll be able to carry it off.

Shite Cart Lane managed to out ridiculous themselves with the most over the top balloon display for the fourth baby of the family. Take it in now Oakley as your mum will forget to get you balloons after your 1st birthday.

The instahun that is Shaimless made a reel of necessary items for birth... complete with sheet masks and an extension lead. No. Seriously. You couldn't make that up, even if you were on crack.

Poor Kaiden is already knackered from having to keep the house running.

Kyle was back at work by Day 4 because Shaimee is determined to kill the poor bugger and claim his life insurance.

Jackson (thread favourite) is still a wee soul that just needs a good cuddle, his dinosaur and a day out at Blairdrummond.

Callie is still the clearly favoured child that will no doubt retain that title given her mum's obvious gender disappointment with bebe 4.

Aimee still insists on looking like she gets her make up done in the embalming room of the funeral home.

Oh and she's going to a wedding with a week old bebe, purely to get her udders out to prove she's breast feeding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Make up done in the embalming room of the funeral home šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I knew it reminded me of something! Her make up really is so dated, and it ages her terribly. She's away to a wedding with a face she would wear to a #gifted date night at mini golf in Glasgow. That just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to @soupmodel for our new title šŸ‘

Recap for those who are new to the life of our own social services mama.

On the last episode of Keeping up with the Killie Kilgours... the bebe made it's arrival.

Our favourite Onthank Shameless Mama has been a huge help in getting our full house on tattle bingo in record time!

Of all the available names in the world, the new little bundle of Kontent was called Oakley John Kilgour, affectionately known as Oaxster. Thankfully, he's a cutie so he'll be able to carry it off.

Shite Cart Lane managed to out ridiculous themselves with the most over the top balloon display for the fourth baby of the family. Take it in now Oakley as your mum will forget to get you balloons after your 1st birthday.

The instahun that is Shaimless made a reel of necessary items for birth... complete with sheet masks and an extension lead. No. Seriously. You couldn't make that up, even if you were on crack.

Poor Kaiden is already knackered from having to keep the house running.

Kyle was back at work by Day 4 because Shaimee is determined to kill the poor bugger and claim his life insurance.

Jackson (thread favourite) is still a wee soul that just needs a good cuddle, his dinosaur and a day out at Blairdrummond.

Callie is still the clearly favoured child that will no doubt retain that title given her mum's obvious gender disappointment with bebe 4.

Aimee still insists on looking like she gets her make up done in the embalming room of the funeral home.

Oh and she's going to a wedding with a week old bebe, purely to get her udders out to prove she's breast feeding.
Oh my goodness, my lovelies...

My first ever Tattle thread title šŸ„‡šŸŽ‰

Thank you for making a new thread (I have no idea how to) šŸ˜­šŸ˜† wonderful recap too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when she posted about the go fund me for one of the puppies, was it for the girl who came from London?! I was having a look at her Facebook before she had announced it it was a boy or girl and saw thisā€¦ was that another one who took not well or the same one? Anyone rimimber šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Remember when she posted about the go fund me for one of the puppies, was it for the girl who came from London?! I was having a look at her Facebook before she had announced it it was a boy or girl and saw thisā€¦ was that another one who took not well or the same one? Anyone rimimber šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
She should be sues for breeding 2 somewhat incompatible dogs and profiting from them! This is why some idiots should have a liscence to own a dug.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure the girl from London had a girl that was unwell and thatā€™s a boy. So bad!
---

I could be wrong and itā€™s the same dog though that she shared at the time

Reactions: 4
Absolutely brilliant thread title šŸ˜‚ poor dogs, I hope dog was ok. 4k but for health care, madness. Dogs never mentioned again just like the lost baby all a distant memory. Also how old is her dog she has? So why is it a dog crate still? Like I had that when mine was a pup but now has a bed in hall, living room and also lies by front window. Ashame if dog is shut in that at night or maybe actually walk your dog it won't pee/tit all over place if it's destroys your house then get it toys, never seen any dog toys lying about her house am forever tripping over balls, stuffed toys or the Kong.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My favourite part about this is that she posted a photo of the baby in her living room saying he was 12 hours old when said picture was taken - so literally everything she packed was completely bleeping useless šŸ˜‚ an extension cord šŸ˜­ Iā€™m sure most peopleā€™s phones would still be above 50% battery after 12 hours, maybe thatā€™s just because the majority of us have jobs though/are busy actually parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably got papped out for trying to turn the maternity ward into a mini Stobo castle retreat.

Obviously going to have the 7pm posting of her, Kyle and the bebe at the wedding tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here, how long are we giving it before she's pregnant with baby #5 so she can try for Wonka #2

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably got papped out for trying to turn the maternity ward into a mini Stobo castle retreat.

Obviously going to have the 7pm posting of her, Kyle and the bebe at the wedding tonight
And the sheet mask which was ā€œan essentialā€! She probably forgot a pic of Kyle with the car seat as she had the mask on to try stop them discharging her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So having the Bebe stuck to her tit is going to be her new excuse for lying in her pit doing absolutely F all! I think she may continue to breastfeed just for this very reason!

Reactions: 12
I choked on my cornflakes TWICE this morning just watching her stories saying she had so much to do in the house! And again when she said Kyle would wonder how she had done nothing.

As us long suffering Tricias know, she has never before felt compelled by parenting or domestic responsibilities, and this is a blatant attempt to get her sycophants and new followers to send her the predictable messages telling her not to do so much around the house, to stay in ā€˜her bubbleā€™ with the baby, and that Kyle has no business to have such expectations.

The irony being that that man knows she will have done nothing, he will have zero expectations cos he knows what sheā€™s like. Itā€™ll be him and Kaiden and possibly his mil, the chief enabler who comes over to make sure princess Aimee can stay in her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So having the Bebe stuck to her tit is going to be her new excuse for lying in her pit doing absolutely F all! I think she may continue to breastfeed just for this very reason!
If he keeps up the long sleeps through the night, which is what she wants, sheā€™ll not be breastfeeding long. Itā€™s so important for supply that bebe feeds every few hours at this stage. And during the night is such an important time for them to feed too. I give it a week, two max, before sheā€™s telling us she canā€™t continue, supplies dropped, sheā€™s not getting sleep etc.
Especially when Kyle is back to work as normal, sheā€™ll have to get out her pit to run after the other 3 and feed too - no chance sheā€™ll keep that up. Sheā€™s far too lazy!

Definitely think sheā€™s reading here too which is why sheā€™s full on showing us her boobs now. But proved the point that her pic from a few days ago was bs! The way sheā€™s having to hold her boob up to feed him, thatā€™s more in line with her size. The pic the other night sheā€™s trying to fool everyone to think her nipples are up at her chin šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
If he keeps up the long sleeps through the night, which is what she wants, sheā€™ll not be breastfeeding long. Itā€™s so important for supply that bebe feeds every few hours at this stage. And during the night is such an important time for them to feed too. I give it a week, two max, before sheā€™s telling us she canā€™t continue, supplies dropped, sheā€™s not getting sleep
I remember when she had Callie she posted a story saying that she told the midwife she was sleeping through the night and the midwife told her to wake her for a feed as she still needed one at that age. She was only a couple of weeks old. If I can remember that Iā€™m not sure why she doesnā€™t šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.