Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this pish about?! One of her kids is 5, why is a 5 year old showing off sheā€™s got a bottle of this nonsense? My 5 year old isnā€™t aware of the Prime drink, BECAUSE SHEā€™S 5. What are their parents teaching and instilling into them when theyā€™re buying them this?! Iā€™m aware itā€™s a thing, but honestly, whatā€™s the bloody point?! Am I out of touch? I honestly wouldnā€™t be pandering to this craze, youā€™re making a rod for your own back when you do. Encourage your kids to follow their own path, and not be a sheep.
73777F9F-BEA6-4EBF-AD4E-9A65D181C033.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t wait to see what big Ang wears when she gets married šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s going to be a cracker. She is giving strong saga vibes on this holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine her wedding MUA, just finishing off the look with some pillow talk on the lips and big ange pipes up, actually no, Iā€™ll have my jobby brown lips with mismatched liner, in fact, Iā€™ll do it myself. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the point of her latest stories? She doesnā€™t want to stop breastfeeding but asked for advice on how to introduce the bottle then once she has replies and advice realises she definitely doesnā€™t want to stop. Like, what?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone believe that the hardest working man in Scotland wants to spend his days/nights bottle feeding wee whiney wonka junior? šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

What is the point of her latest stories? She doesnā€™t want to stop breastfeeding but asked for advice on how to introduce the bottle then once she has replies and advice realises she definitely doesnā€™t want to stop. Like, what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her breastfeeding chat doesn't seem genuine at all. She's happy to use it as an excuse to avoid parenting her other children, avoid any housework and lie in her stinking pit.

Sorry to hijack the thread, please redirect me if this person has their own thread. A Motherā€™s Tale. Sorry, but she can GTF with all her ā€œinfertility journeyā€. Already got three kids, spent the last few months in a pity party because she wanted baby number 4, cue selfies with sad face etc. Lo and behold, gets a positive pregnancy test and announces it to the world before the wee on the test is even dry. What is it with these people?! If I was struggling to get pregnant with even a first baby, sheā€™d be getting unfollowed in a second. I honestly hate sounding bitchy and if theyā€™re happy then good for them. But using all this as content over the last few months, blabbing on about an infertility journey, crying into camera because she wanted baby number 4, itā€™s so self absorbed and tone deaf. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone on this thread with teenagers just wondering how they are going to manage in 5/10 yrs time. I only have 2 kids and they cost me a fortune. My husband and I have good jobs, no debt or car loans and an affordable mortgage and I am so thankful I stopped at 2. My kids aren't spoiled and I regularly say no to them but even so everything is so expensive. A day out to the pictures with pals and you're not getting much change from a Ā£20. They go to several clubs a week which cost me Ā£25 a week not including kit they need, school lunches, clothes etc etc. My oldest is talking about uni which is fine and we will support them financially but imagine doing it 4 times over šŸ˜¬. No offence to anyone with more kids at all but how are they doing it on one wage

• Heart
Anyone on this thread with teenagers just wondering how they are going to manage in 5/10 yrs time. I only have 2 kids and they cost me a fortune. My husband and I have good jobs, no debt or car loans and an affordable mortgage and I am so thankful I stopped at 2. My kids aren't spoiled and I regularly say no to them but even so everything is so expensive. A day out to the pictures with pals and you're not getting much change from a Ā£20. They go to several clubs a week which cost me Ā£25 a week not including kit they need, school lunches, clothes etc etc. My oldest is talking about uni which is fine and we will support them financially but imagine doing it 4 times over šŸ˜¬. No offence to anyone with more kids at all but how are they doing it on one wage
Top tip, take a leaf out of Social Mamas book and favourite one child over the others. That child gets all the days out, weekly clubs/activities and shopping hauls. The others get chucked a few bits from budget shops. Saves a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Top tip, take a leaf out of Social Mamas book and favourite one child over the others. That child gets all the days out, weekly clubs/activities and shopping hauls. The others get chucked a few bits from budget shops. Saves a fortune.
she is scandalous. The boys will end up with paper rounds by age 10, or out stealing just to get a bit of time with maw, (at the jail pick up)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she is scandalous. The boys will end up with paper rounds by age 10, or out stealing just to get a bit of time with maw, (at the jail pick up)
Don't be so silly. She wouldn't pick them up. She would "forget" like she does with everything else that involves poor Jackson. Aimee would find Silverburn more important, or maybe another hideous nail appointment. It's her mum that would be doing the jail pick up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking forward to seeing the newborn pics from the photo shoot she had bookedā€¦. Oh wait Iā€™m sure we would have seen them by now as Bebe is getting old. Maybe the narcissistic mum who paid a fortune for pictures of herself couldnā€™t be bothered paying for the newborn pics when they werenā€™t #gifted. I see my babies newborn pics in the house everyday, absolutely no interest of seeing a pic of me naked everyday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately I love both my children the same even though one is f and one is m šŸ’™šŸ’—

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking forward to seeing the newborn pics from the photo shoot she had bookedā€¦. Oh wait Iā€™m sure we would have seen them by now as Bebe is getting old. Maybe the narcissistic mum who paid a fortune for pictures of herself couldnā€™t be bothered paying for the newborn pics when they werenā€™t #gifted. I see my babies newborn pics in the house everyday, absolutely no interest of seeing a pic of me naked everyday
she probably fell out with the photographer for not getting a free new born session or the photographer told her to bolt šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.