Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bloody cute is wee Jackson though! It’s a shame she’s only showing him cause the other older 2 are at school!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has absolutely lost the plot, planning another one in a few years, crying at strangers leaving hospital with their babies. She needs to get a bleeping life and stop living for this made up new born bubble. She spent hers at bleeping silverburn!! These 'babies' are children who need their mothers love, support and attention as they grow. She's a shite maw who's kids can't even bleeping swim. She's had ample time to get off her arse and take them to activities as a SAHM.

I work my ass off to provide a life to actually give my kid the best start! Still do more with my son than she does all week... and that's not even taking her having a NEWBORN into account. I do the weekly shop / cleaning on my lunch break if I am not in the office. Weekends we go swimming / bowling / science centre etc. those kids get nothing, it's a sin.

Kyle needs to stand up for his kids, wee kaiden is nothing but a therapist to amiee, never gets to go to football etc for himself. He just walks her dogs, babysits his siblings and plays on his computer... awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can she no leave that baby in peace for once, odd set up

View attachment 2059708
Marvelous parenting there, computer above his head, tangled wires, can of juice right beside electrics while bebe is right underneath it all. Yes am OCD with safety especially when it always came to my kids an still do even though they're nearly adults lol.
When has she ever played with Jackson literally only doing it because he is only kid at home, if he got chickenpox is more than likely rest of kids will get them.
I know it can't be helped they all live in same house but I'd be dreading my newborn/8 week old/ bebe getting them or catching them from a sibling.

Reactions: 7
Grade A hole, she must block her family members from viewing her stories otherwise she wouldn't be far off the loony bin 😴

Reactions: 8
And here we are again with her PR trip, instead of Ad gifted, which is what PR is. She cant even do the simple tit right

Reactions: 5
YET AGAIN a gifted day out with practically no content in the caption telling us anything about it, or even so much as a “thanks for inviting us”. It’s just reel + PR trip in the caption. Absolutely boils my piss. She throws money around like it’s going out of fashion, she’s the last person who needs a gifted day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why on earth was she even gifted that. I bet those tickets aren’t cheap yet she’s just handed them - bloody disgusting! Make time for just her and Callie, who she kidding, it’s always just her and Callie.

Reactions: 10
I know loads of people who took their kids to Disney on Ice and think it was about £35 a ticket - I honestly cannot understand why on Earth a PR company would gift her tickets … she’s a mess and her content is a mess. Her ‘Ad’ tells people nothing… is it still on? Are there any tickets left for people to still purchase? How much does it cost? How long is it on for? She doesn’t even follow the PR company

Who actually only takes one child to Disney on ice?! I doubt even if he hadn't been unwell poor Jackson would have got to go, she would have made some excuse so it turned out to be a girls day.
I can't listen to her shite she rambles on her stories so she may have actually covered these points..
Did she mention Disney on ice before she went? Like how to get tickets, prices, transport, show times etc? Cause I'm pretty sure it's moved on from Glasgow now, and let's be serious, local to Glasgow or not noone at all is buying tickets because of her reel. I'm sure hot wheels did a show in Glasgow in either January or February, her boys would have loved that, but surprise surprise, unless she's gifted it she's not going. Remember she took Callie to Little Mix and they had personalised t shirts, I don't remember the boys getting a day out as well. Pretty sure she even tried to get out of Kaidens stadium tour for his birthday until Kyle said no, they should both go.
I wonder if she pays to be on these pr invite lists because it's the only way I can think that she gets #invited along

Who actually only takes one child to Disney on ice?! I doubt even if he hadn't been unwell poor Jackson would have got to go, she would have made some excuse so it turned out to be a girls day.
I can't listen to her shite she rambles on her stories so she may have actually covered these points..
Did she mention Disney on ice before she went? Like how to get tickets, prices, transport, show times etc? Cause I'm pretty sure it's moved on from Glasgow now, and let's be serious, local to Glasgow or not noone at all is buying tickets because of her reel. I'm sure hot wheels did a show in Glasgow in either January or February, her boys would have loved that, but surprise surprise, unless she's gifted it she's not going. Remember she took Callie to Little Mix and they had personalised t shirts, I don't remember the boys getting a day out as well. Pretty sure she even tried to get out of Kaidens stadium tour for his birthday until Kyle said no, they should both go.
I wonder if she pays to be on these pr invite lists because it's the only way I can think that she gets #invited along
No, she hasn't covered any useful information on Disney on Ice, not even a link for tickets and she only went along to Kaiden's birthday as she was getting a lunch out of it. Useless, selfish slug that she is.

Reactions: 9
Her sister works for a pr agency doesn’t she? Maybe she got the tix.

Not at all surprising to see that she is planning more ‘girl time’ with her favourite child, to make up for the horror of having brothers.

Of course Jackson didn’t get to go because she’s an asshole.

I wonder when she’ll realise that she has a purpose in life other than just popping out babies. Like actually raising the children.

• Heart
Quite a few scottish insta huns with young kids got free tickets! I looked into going but the tickets were not cheap would have been about £100+ for three of us to go. Clearly the hard working people are the mugs yet again!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Quite a few scottish insta huns with young kids got free tickets! I looked into going but the tickets were not cheap would have been about £100+ for three of us to go. Clearly the hard working people are the mugs yet again!
But at least those accounts shared information about the event and put effort into a meaningful caption. Anything Lazy Mama has been invited to or gifted - St Enoch family day out before Christmas, Vivi & Co pancakes etc (she even posted twice!) and now Disney on Ice - she’s not bothered her backside to write a caption or even say thanks. She literally gets all this free stuff for absolutely no effort.

Reactions: 6
Aimee would love to be a famous Instagram hun/mum/influencer but she's work shy so putting in ANY effort when she is gifted something is too much hard work.
Why does Callie need a girl's day? She's had little mix, braehead, silverburn, the fort PR trips all before Christmas... What did boys get? Nothing. Sorry but if one my kids were ill I wouldn't leave them out especially if she's not losing out on any money I would say thanks but pass on to another boy/ girl who would love it.
How did she manage to leave bebe for least 4/5 hours to get to Glasgow, see show & back home without bebe needing a feed throught she said she was BF on demand.. so she expressing now or bottle feeding because that seems an unrealistic story she managed to go but bebe didn't need BF while she was away lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How often does she have a “clear out” 😂? Why’s everything always in piles and bags for life

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.