Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How often does she have a “clear out” 😂? Why’s everything always in piles and bags for life
Surely you would have cleared out when you moved out your family home into your in laws? She’s always clearing out but think that just means locking herself in a room surrounded by bags for life, avoiding her kids

Reactions: 8
Surely you would have cleared out when you moved out your family home into your in laws? She’s always clearing out but think that just means locking herself in a room surrounded by bags for life, avoiding her kids
I honestly think she starts these things when she's on a high, gets distracted/overwhelmed by all the things she comes across and then before she knows it she's bored so it gets shoved back into bags and left for the next time. She probably only makes about 5% progress each time, but because it never gets finished and because she's CONSTANTLY buying more unnecessary things it's never ending. I mean she has probably got all the valentines day tat she bought in February in a bag or box in the wardrobe or shed.

Reactions: 10
When you prioritise things like changing your insta bio every week to include your baby’s age you’re going to get overwhelmed easily. It’s not important and no one cares how old Oakley is to the exact week. She needs to give herself a shake and get off her phone

She’s getting more manic as the days go on…The hard drive chat for over a week, the blatant favouritism of whiney wonka, the endless moaning stories about only having a newborn for 7 weeks…what a sad little life she leads 🤢🤢 Kyle is choosing something else and it ain’t work 😂😂😂
1CAD5FFF-E231-44D1-A076-FB460597F053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly - go do your clear out & if you find your hard drive then great, you can come back & tell all your boys - but nobody needs running commentary on your quest to find it in your cess pit of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she only took one child to Disney on Ice when she would have been able to get gifted tickets for them all, absolutely blows my mind. They could have actually all went and took Oakley seen loads doing similar, she is an awful mother they boys deserve so much better

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How often does she have a “clear out” 😂? Why’s everything always in piles and bags for life
She obviously impulse buys constantly, doesn’t get off her arse to do little and often. The house must be a cowp!

no update on kids rooms/ nursery etc (she will see this and do that now)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ps i find it total cringe for an advert. Any mums who are breastfeeding whap their baby on and feed where they can get a seat, it isnt taboo or nothing new, so no idea why they asked her ( who clearly isn’t full time feeding or sharing her feeding story) to be in an advert. Almost as cringn as maw of wildlings naked sofa breastfeeding pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Big Ang trying to get her Prada handbag into every Insta story on Shite Cart Lane's hen do? 🤣🤣
What is Angelina’s lip liner/lipstick combo about??
Although what I will say is that she defo makes an effort with her mates - unlike Aimee who hasn’t even liked any of the Hen Party pictures that Ang has uploaded

Reactions: 11
Surely one of her real pals would have a word about the lip combo. It’s awful and doesn’t suit her at all.

And folk see the state of her and trust her to be injecting their face 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ps i find it total cringe for an advert. Any mums who are breastfeeding whap their baby on and feed where they can get a seat, it isnt taboo or nothing new, so no idea why they asked her ( who clearly isn’t full time feeding or sharing her feeding story) to be in an advert. Almost as cringn as maw of wildlings naked sofa breastfeeding pictures 😂
Yupp nobody bleeping cares and the only time I give a double take when a woman is breast feeding is when the kid is school age
God bless any woman who has fed a kid who has teeth better woman than me

Aimee loves silver burn more than she lives bleeping Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Walnutss, post: 14574349, member: 50531"

Aimee loves silver burn more than she lives bleeping Jackson
[/QUOTE]
I feel this should be the next thread title! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Baby bubble …. “F##k off” …this is spot on for social mama 😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.