Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this pish about?! One of her kids is 5, why is a 5 year old showing off she’s got a bottle of this nonsense? My 5 year old isn’t aware of the Prime drink, BECAUSE SHE’S 5. What are their parents teaching and instilling into them when they’re buying them this?! I’m aware it’s a thing, but honestly, what’s the bloody point?! Am I out of touch? I honestly wouldn’t be pandering to this craze, you’re making a rod for your own back when you do. Encourage your kids to follow their own path, and not be a sheep.
View attachment 2069641
My kids are older, they know what this is but my youngest (16) said to me weeks ago why do people obsess over stuff and follow a trends? he seen on TT a video people fighting in shops for it. They've still to try it, doubt they will because they aren't interested in it. Why would you want your kids drinking stuff like that, likes of Aimee encourage it, happy to spend £2.50 on a bottle but grudges buying your son a £1.75 stuffed toy dinosaur.
(I've not clue how much they cost just assuming it be around that).
---
Funny how spoke other day on here how did she manage to go out for 4/5 hours without feeding bebe after being a mother earth of BF only bebe then goes on few days later to say they tried bottle fed while she was out. I knew there was no way that bebe managed to go that whole time without a feed and a bottle had to have been used. Mother of 4 asking for advice from strangers online or people that are about to/have just become 1st time mothers. Strange world we live in.

Also asking for advice not opinions... duck off ask your health visitor then just rude.
Basically ask for advice people are going to give their OPINIONS on worked for them ya muppet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm honestly so bored of her going on about breastfeeding. There are actually trained people on hand who can answer all of her questions and give her advice, support and even meet up with her. This is absolutely for attention to get messages like you're doing well etc, just listen to your body and the usual nonsense.
We've had 9 weeks of the same chat. First baby I've breastfed, it's not been easy, I wanted to stop but I changed my mind... blah blah blah. I don't even listen to most of her talking stories these days because it's so dire and me me me. She's supposed to be a mum influencer page, it's it's Easter holidays and as her Instagram bio shows she's got kids at 9, 6, 5 & weeks old. That's the perfect opportunity to give advice on local days out that will keep them all interested, the science centre is just up the road, she could take the older 3 ice skating or something if the hardest working man in Scotland can get a day off to bond with his baby at the side. You don't even have to spend money, there's loads of easter things happening for free. But this is the woman who'll post pictures of her kids as babies as she cries over time moving so fast but then can't even be arsed to go on a camping trip with them and make memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shock
Kaiden pushing the pram. While she probably moans the whole time about how tired she is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wee bebe oakster is 9 w/o on the grid but 8 w/o in the bio 😂, and to think this lassie calls IG her wOrK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Half way thru the first week of the Easter holidays and she’s done nothing with those kids. Callie has chicken pox so convenient for her to sit on her arse doing nothing. Someone could sit with Callie so she could take the boys out?
---
I see she’s posted from Dean Park but I’m sure that wasn’t today? Maybe I’m wrong. But either way it’s Easter hols and they go to the local park?

Last edited:
Half way thru the first week of the Easter holidays and she’s done nothing with those kids. Callie has chicken pox so convenient for her to sit on her arse doing nothing. Someone could sit with Callie so she could take the boys out?
---
I see she’s posted from Dean Park but I’m sure that wasn’t today? Maybe I’m wrong. But either way it’s Easter hols and they go to the local park?
Go to local park because means no money is being spent on the kids unless it's a #pr #gifted for her job, the job that is meant to be social media.
Her page is so boring now it's like same tit different day not that it was any good to begin with.
If bebe has been sick then I'm going take that as a sign he about to catch the pox as well, sorry but can't be helped but I wouldn't be letting hairy Mary be too close to the bebe no doubt off camera she will still let hairy Mary kiss and hug the bebe.

Reactions: 11
---
Or garden activities, board games , content for indoors fun? But no, ripping down jacksons fav wall paper, callie the cretin getting away with being a mare, and aimee making a manic mess everywhere.

Reactions: 8
Or garden activities, board games , content for indoors fun? But no, ripping down jacksons fav wall paper, callie the cretin getting away with being a mare, and aimee making a manic mess everywhere.
Just gets her house in order and now pulling down wallpaper? What is she on? Not even got a plan of what they would like so now they will have white walls for months, plus why she did not post that to her home account...that she never uses.

Anyone on this thread with teenagers just wondering how they are going to manage in 5/10 yrs time. I only have 2 kids and they cost me a fortune. My husband and I have good jobs, no debt or car loans and an affordable mortgage and I am so thankful I stopped at 2. My kids aren't spoiled and I regularly say no to them but even so everything is so expensive. A day out to the pictures with pals and you're not getting much change from a £20. They go to several clubs a week which cost me £25 a week not including kit they need, school lunches, clothes etc etc. My oldest is talking about uni which is fine and we will support them financially but imagine doing it 4 times over 😬. No offence to anyone with more kids at all but how are they doing it on one wage
This is why I'm stopping at 1 not when they are getting iPhones at 10 and £300 trainers
---
Poor wee guy looks like he is about to go right in there and nobody is even paying attention. Too busy posing!!
Nobody cares what you look like with your pram your not some cute first time mum 20 year old insta babe. You look 40 you look like you smell and you've got 4 weans ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is why I'm stopping at 1 not when they are getting iPhones at 10 and £300 trainers
---

Nobody cares what you look like with your pram your not some cute first time mum 20 year old insta babe. You look 40 you look like you smell and you've got 4 weans ffs
We have 2 one just went through driving lesson £42 for hour and half, youngest will be next year, we same luckily it's how they've been brought up their not interested in lastest iphones, designer gear yeah I buy from next/Zara/h&m it's slightly better quality esp with kids growing likes of Primark is no use have few wear of stuff and looks done in or they put grow it, as social mama does I didn't and still don't allow them to sit for hours on gaming or watch tele all day, it's up earlish breakfast ready for the day, study, help with a wash or tidy their room, fold ironing, it's not being mean it's teaching them for when their older esp boys.
Aimee will just do fine because she doesn't like spending money on the boys, she grudges it, so they don't get days out, holidays, weekend away, driving lessons.
Am glad for mine going to uni we get 4 years free up here, even then it's travel into Glasgow and back, Aimee is across other side the country I wouldn't be surprised if boys ended up moving in with Gran when they got to that stage IF she even encourages them to a education.
Sorry for the rant but she's such a selfish lazy slob who thinks she's mother Theresa.

• Heart
I don't understand, she went into the room with washing about 8pm and started bleeping ripping off the wallpaper that both of the children who SHARE that bedroom like, and she's got no idea what she's actually going to decorate it with?!? She's so impulsive, it's bizarre.
Why have plans been cancelled because Callie has chicken pox, when she went to Disney on ice when Jackson had them?

Why on Earth would you be ripping wallpaper off a wall at 8pm at night? You would wait till kids were all back at school and you had tidied your bedroom that you keep telling followers is a tip!
She will leave the kids walls bare for ages and tell everyone it’s cos they can’t agree on a paper! Honestly the girl is absolutely bleeping mental

Reactions: 10
So both boys have said the wallpaper is gorgeous but she still rips it down because it’s too ‘young’ for them!
No such thing! Encourage your children to stay young and be children!

• Heart
She has lost the plot. I think there is so much more going on, Kyle never there (from what we see) trashing the joint and revilving the world around callie (who I guarantee is a absolute nightmare when she doesn’t get all lights and attention, as my niece is exactly the same behind closed doors)

The wallpaper being too young for them has fried my mind. But I guess when you've been letting your 9 year old and 6 year old play fortnite or at least the last 2/3 years a perfectly fine and age appropriate wallpaper would seem "too young" 🤔

She has lost the plot. I think there is so much more going on, Kyle never there (from what we see) trashing the joint and revilving the world around callie (who I guarantee is a absolute nightmare when she doesn’t get all lights and attention, as my niece is exactly the same behind closed doors)
I think this too, there is absolutely no part of her life that gives any indication that these 2 are a married couple, nevermind happily married with a 2 month old baby. I bet her Instagram followers have seen more of the bebe than Kyle has. He's never there, and even with the excuse of being on call there's only so many hours he is legally allowed to do and so many he would physically be able to do before collapsing or dropping dead. She was very vocal about how she struggled with the 3 kids while she was still pregnant, so logic says adding a newborn into this only makes it harder. Yet her husband had about 12 hours of paternity leave. She spends like crazy, does inplusive things like ripping the wallpaper off at what should be bedtime during the holidays, with no plans to decorate, goes from crying on her stories over nothing to speaking at 100mph about some tacky baby blue outfits she's spent even more money on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she lying saying all their plans have had to be cancelled as Callie has chicken pox? We all know there were no plans! 🤣 and also I'm going to hell for saying it but I don't care, I absolutely cannot stand that wean! What an attention seeking pain in the arse she must be, no wonder Kyle hides at work 24/7!!
Those poor boys r papped in front of computers again so her n princess pishy can prance about in their jammys all day with their new born playing dolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone else notice when she went out for lunch other day with her sister, then came on and said she didn't manage to sort lunch/dinner for herself so ate like 3 bars of crunchies or something. How did you not have lunch if you went out for lunch, She was adamant she wanted another bebe so I think as I've said before Kyle said okay but it's down to her. It's bizarre you don't see him in back ground or in any pics. Oddest married couple ever.

I don’t think any kid should be getting used on Social Media, but why didn’t she make a reel with Jackson when he had chicken pox but Callie obviously gets one? Jackson barely got mentioned, it was more of a “oh he’s been off all week with it” at the end of the week. She’s featured Tallulah every bloody day.

Reactions: 12
Tbh he probs doesn't want to be on her social media as she's an absolute riddy he's got 4 kids to her now knows if he says anything she will have a tantrum and strop so is clearly just a yes man, he's defo only on call a couple of times a week. she wants to act like a hands on mum I think lol doing it all but she does the absolute bare minimum another grid post of princess cos she has chicken pox even tho her brother has just had it and barely a mention except of course to say he couldn't go out on their free day out at disney on ice (bet she was secretly pleased lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.