Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So both boys have said the wallpaper is gorgeous but she still rips it down because it’s too ‘young’ for them!
No such thing! Encourage your children to stay young and be children!
She's the first one to start greeting her eyes out when they are no longer babies too! She's a bleeping nutter. Poor Jackson had to cope with her crying all week because of the missing hard drive but let's make a reel for Princess Pishy Pants when she's got chickenpox. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gonny someone tell her that her weans no a diva she’s just a brat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't be surprised if Kyle is living a double life and has a whole other family and house for a bit or normality 😂 would explain why he's always awol. A story every 2 or 3 weeks of them all sitting on the couch watching a film and she thinks it's great family time. Neither of them seem to do any kids days out or activities with they children unless it's gifted. A quick search of her local council website and there's a list of all the camps and things on through these holidays, plenty are free or cost a few quid. She'll be so pleased she has the excuse of Callie having chicken pox so she doesn't have to leave the house, and now the boys have a games consol each to keep them entertained, even better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't be surprised if Kyle is living a double life and has a whole other family and house for a bit or normality 😂 would explain why he's always awol. A story every 2 or 3 weeks of them all sitting on the couch watching a film and she thinks it's great family time. Neither of them seem to do any kids days out or activities with they children unless it's gifted. A quick search of her local council website and there's a list of all the camps and things on through these holidays, plenty are free or cost a few quid. She'll be so pleased she has the excuse of Callie having chicken pox so she doesn't have to leave the house, and now the boys have a games consol each to keep them entertained, even better!
Haha I would be inclined to agree but who the hell would have him - as somebody here said before, he looks like a worn out old scrotum 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wallpaper being too young for them has fried my mind. But I guess when you've been letting your 9 year old and 6 year old play fortnite or at least the last 2/3 years a perfectly fine and age appropriate wallpaper would seem "too young" 🤔
She’s a chav with no idea of how to sensibly parent. Those wee boys are dressed like neds everywhere they go. The hours of unsupervised Fortnite and goodness knows what else is alarming, but she won’t even realise, cos she exists in an echo chamber where the only things she watches/reads validate her own poor choices.

That wallpaper was perfect, and could’ve been expanded by into a wider theme of exploration, travel and science that would absolutely be age appropriate for a couple of years. Problem is, her perception of kids rooms is as tacky as she is - bright colours of cheap silk emulsion, football and Fortnight for boys, pink, pink, more pink, frills and glitter for girls.

Reactions: 16
Haha I would be inclined to agree but who the hell would have him - as somebody here said before, he looks like a worn out old scrotum 🤢🤢
That's enough tattle for me for today 🫠 can't believe how accurate that description is 😭

She’s a chav with no idea of how to sensibly parent. Those wee boys are dressed like neds everywhere they go. The hours of unsupervised Fortnite and goodness knows what else is alarming, but she won’t even realise, cos she exists in an echo chamber where the only things she watches/reads validate her own poor choices.

That wallpaper was perfect, and could’ve been expanded by into a wider theme of exploration, travel and science that would absolutely be age appropriate for a couple of years. Problem is, her perception of kids rooms is as tacky as she is - bright colours of cheap silk emulsion, football and Fortnight for boys, pink, pink, more pink, frills and glitter for girls.
That's her problem, she never has any constructive criticism, it's all other wannabe influencers telling her she's doing a great job and that her feelings are valid etc. And she views girls and boys in such a light you'd think she was stuck in the past, it's actually so harmful and unbelievable that in this day and age someone who spends as much time online as she does can think like this. God forbid if one of her boys said he wanted something she perceived as 'girly'. I remember they went to a football birthday party and she made such a big deal about Callie being in a football kit and how she didn't like it etc, but the boys wear them. So what's the problem I wonder...
You're absolutely right. She does dress the boys like wee neds but she's the first to pretend she's so posh and doesn't even allow them to say "oh my gosh" but roars at them in the morning before school, forgets important things in their lives and then sits them infront of games for hours on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sure as tit if Jackson or Kaiden had chicken pox and she had actual plans made, then someone would be left to watch them and nothing would stand in the way. I can just imagine she’s playing this up with Callie getting in her head saying what she needs is movie days with her and Oakley in bed 🙄 doubt she had anything planned anyway, possibly a gifted trip to get some doughnuts but she can duck off about ALL the plans they had made…they spent a full summer doing nothing bar a trip to IKEA last year!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think any kid should be getting used on Social Media, but why didn’t she make a reel with Jackson when he had chicken pox but Callie obviously gets one? Jackson barely got mentioned, it was more of a “oh he’s been off all week with it” at the end of the week. She’s featured Tallulah every bloody day.
I was just coming to say this. Jackson was probably ignored the whole time. I feel like we were only told cause she had to explain why he wasn't at school.
But now it's the brats turn, that's all She's on about. Constantly with her and stupid reels. In her bed with the baby. Oakster is next for it.

Reactions: 2
I was just coming to say this. Jackson was probably ignored the whole time. I feel like we were only told cause she had to explain why he wasn't at school.
But now it's the brats turn, that's all She's on about. Constantly with her and stupid reels. In her bed with the baby. Oakster is next for it.
I still can't believe she took Callie to Disney on ice when the house had chicken pox. Its so dangerous for pregnant women, can you imagine if she had still been pregnant and she found out someones household had chicken pox and went somewhere she had been. She would have been 12 stories deep crying about how she's so worried for herself and the bebe, more than likely would have been been up at the maternity unit for a scan and reassurance and more bloody acupuncture that she wouldn't stop going on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s been said already as haven’t had chance to catch up - with Easter holidays also have a child with the pox & working nights as a nurse but my god I feel for poor Jackson my heart breaks I can’t even believe the carry on of megamind honestly what a spoilt brat!! Should be ashamed of how she’s bringing her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry to hijack the thread, please redirect me if this person has their own thread. A Mother’s Tale. Sorry, but she can GTF with all her “infertility journey”. Already got three kids, spent the last few months in a pity party because she wanted baby number 4, cue selfies with sad face etc. Lo and behold, gets a positive pregnancy test and announces it to the world before the wee on the test is even dry. What is it with these people?! If I was struggling to get pregnant with even a first baby, she’d be getting unfollowed in a second. I honestly hate sounding bitchy and if they’re happy then good for them. But using all this as content over the last few months, blabbing on about an infertility journey, crying into camera because she wanted baby number 4, it’s so self absorbed and tone deaf. Rant over.
First up, I am genuinely sorry they’ve lost this pregnancy, it’s never nice to see a couple lose a much wanted baby. However, she was making content out of it as soon as she could, clearly desperate to film those small boys being told the news (notice how she, Aimee and other influencers are filming the same type of reveal with older siblings), and now those very same small boys have been dragged along this emotional rollercoaster - all for the sake of content. I do wish them happiness going forward, but honestly, stop involving the kids feelings for the sake of content.

Reactions: 10
she is just a chav with no creativity, has barriers as t
First up, I am genuinely sorry they’ve lost this pregnancy, it’s never nice to see a couple lose a much wanted baby. However, she was making content out of it as soon as she could, clearly desperate to film those small boys being told the news (notice how she, Aimee and other influencers are filming the same type of reveal with older siblings), and now those very same small boys have been dragged along this emotional rollercoaster - all for the sake of content. I do wish them happiness going forward, but honestly, stop involving the kids feelings for the sake of content.
She is the sharenting queen, constantly making money off the kids but will not dip in and treat them unless it is free pr days out

Reactions: 5
The thought of those 2 wee boys going in to school after their mum has shouted/swore at them all morning breaks my heart 😭 they deserve better

• Sad
Reactions: 5
their inner voice is going to be tarnished by her awfulness
Don’t think she realises how damaging it can be. The woman in the flat above me used to scream at her son every morning before he went to school. The things I used to hear her saying to him were disgusting. He ended up killing himself when he was 16 it’s so tragic

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So her folks are over in Arran. She’ll be raging that they are away leaving her alone during Easter holidays. Also raging she wasn’t invited given she used to go there all the time 🙄🙄 despite in all my years / time following her I’ve never seen her there once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.